Author Topic: Deer Creek  (Read 2754 times)

Offline ducksandfish

• IceShanty Rookie
Deer Creek
« on: Mar 17, 2007, 03:33 PM »
Does anyone the ice condition at deer creek resv. i am off monday and wanted to go over there and catch some perch and some eyes from a boat. Can you get a boat into the lake, and is there a boat ramp that can be reach. thanks for any information.

Offline Hellsangler

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Deer Creek
« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2007, 07:36 AM »
Ice is still on the lake but going fast . One good wind and it will be gone . If you haven't tried this site for live viewing of some lakes , you should . www.utahlakeview.com Utah Lake still has some ice in the harbor but for the most part it is open water . I been to Willard but not catching much .
Utah Ice

Offline Hellsangler

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2007, 11:46 AM »
This morning the ice is gone . Just like that on Utah Lake .
Here is my only fish yesterday on a spinner rig and worm . A Kitty .
Utah Ice

Offline ducksandfish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 18, 2007, 04:30 PM »
Thats a nice fish, were was it caught. was it deer creek res. I want to catch some perch and some of those, and some eyes. What works well catching fish. thanks for any information.

Offline Hellsangler

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 18, 2007, 09:59 PM »
Deer Creek , is opening up now . Should be able to fish some shore lines . Wind might blow tomorrow . I would throw rapalas or jigs for trout from shore . The eyes and perch will be deeper . I fished Utah Lake today but the skunk smell is on me . I caught that cat at Willard trolling for eyes with a worm harness .
Utah Ice

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.