Author Topic: Scofield anyone?  (Read 647 times)

Offline PFIDude

• IceShanty Rookie
Scofield anyone?
« on: Dec 25, 2016, 11:48 PM »
Heading to scofield in the morning.  Anyone been past there in the last day or two?  Never been and hoping to get some feedback before we make the 140mile drive, lol.  You guys are welcome to join us too if you'd like.  Should be on the ice by 8am if all goes well. 

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Scofield anyone?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2016, 11:03 AM »
Wish I could have made it out today but I'm on baby sitting dutie most the day. Should be out on Mantua tomorrow afternoon. Let's us know how you did
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline PFIDude

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2016, 09:59 PM »
Of my crew of 8, four ended up sick, another two decided to stay home and take care of the sick, and one forgot to wake up...so even if your math is a little lacking...that leaves just me, alone lol.  So I didn't make it to scofield, but I did manage to hit pineview for about an hour.  It's still sketchy to say the least, with lots of open water.  I fished the west side and it was only about 3" of ice, and not very good ice at that.  Pulled 3 perch and then packed up.  I may hit mantua tomorrow, but I takes to a couple guys today that were there today and it was a snowy slushy mess, they actually left and decided to try pineview, lol.  Send me a pm if you decide to go and maybe I'll join you if you don't already have a group. 

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #3 on: Dec 27, 2016, 09:41 AM »
PM sent pfidude
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.