Author Topic: Looking for spots...any suggestions  (Read 520 times)

Offline yroc

• IceShanty Rookie
Looking for spots...any suggestions
« on: Jan 02, 2009, 07:43 AM »
Happy new years to all

Me and my bro have been fishing the red quite a bit this year - we were the first ones on out at willows and the action was crazy - we have moved all over betrween CIL and Breezy and we have decided that we want to try out some lakes and other locations - last week end we were out on the big White (drove on at the boat launch ice is 18" or so) and had some crazy bits out near Brune and we were thinking of going back and trying either more south or around point - nobobdy else was out there so we are unsure where the fish may be so we are just trying random locations. but thought we might want to check some other locations out as well.

Anyone that can give me some suggestions of areas that we can get out to with our truck that would be sweet
We are look for the big northerns but we are not fussy and as long as we are catching and having a good time that all that matters
any suggestions we be great.

Cheers

Offline sled-in

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Looking for spots...any suggestions
« Reply #1 on: Jan 02, 2009, 10:06 AM »
Big pike? then Buffalo bay is a good place, big pike, perch, walleye, burbot, just go to where the shacks are (don't lockport them though)

Offline yroc

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Looking for spots...any suggestions
« Reply #2 on: Jan 02, 2009, 10:13 AM »
Where is buffalo bay - is that out by sprague

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.