IceShanty Main > General Ice Fishing Chit Chat

9:45 on a Tuesday..

<< < (2716/5845) > >>

tomturkey:
Some rain moving through AGAIN this morning. I cleaned up the leave piles n the front yard and blew the leaves in the back yard back to where they came from yesterday, the vacant lot out back. With the north wind you can hardly tell I blew the back yard now. I have not looked at the front yard yet.

WS That first deer seems to be camera shy. Enjoy the time with your brother.

The other morning I noticed a dead rabbit in the front yard. No sign of trauma so I have no clue to it's demise. The neighbor a few houses away has a bunch of cats running the neighbor hood but they would have torn it up.

ww Having the grass cut short sure makes it easier clenaing up the leaves. Luckily our lawn does nont get soggy. I missed a few areas and it was harder to get the leaves blown out of them.

masoneddie:
Good Morning Everyone,
  40* and windy here this am, high of 51. Lost another post yesterday, kept losing Internet connection again. Came close to our first frost yesterday but no cigar, made it down to 35.

Marv...best of luck with the deer hunting! Thanks for sharing the video, amazing how that works sometimes. Nice buck...hope he comes back for a visit!   Have a great time with your brother.. :thumbsup:
  Tom..glad your wife is coming along now.  :thumbsup: 
  H2..wtg on the bowling and moving up on the board! Hope you got some good news on your wife and she will be coming home soon!  :thumbsup:
 Wally...that is so awesome you got to watch the granchildrens games live! Congrats to them both, there's so much more to it than just a check mark in the win column.   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Jeff...looking forward to your report, and best of luck today if you're sneaking in for a morning stand!  ;D  :thumbsup:
  DFF...thanks for sharing the pictures, loving that Harley driven ice machine!  :clap: :thumbsup:

Another 5am start this am, concrete coming at 6. We got pretty lucky yesterday, a light rain fell after we had 12yds. of sidewalks in then petered out. The steady winds helped with the drying, and by quitting time everything was in good shape.
  Saw some footage on Panama City Fla. last evening and the damages from Hurricane Michael..devastating. believe they mentioned 40 people still unaccounted for.
  Cawfee's on...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

rgfixit:
Good morning all!
Nice to see you early risers still sharing a cup of coffee and conversation. I guess the chill in the air asked me to stop in and see what's going on in the Shanty. I've been shutting down the gardens, canning up the harvest and working in my little wood shop making Christmas gifts.

All is well at our house. Nothing to complain about any way.

Hope you all have a great day!

Rg

ICE WANDERER:

Good morning Eddie, rg, ER's,
                          It's 39* and a little breezy here on my hill the wind last night was just a howling, measured a 38 mph on my wind gauge! ::)
                          rg........Welcome back to the morning group, I hope you had a good summer with your garden and other projects. :thumbsup:
                          H2L......Good job on bowling night. :clap: How is your wife doing any news on her problem? ??? It's been slow hunting around
             here as well. :blink:
                         Marv......Your wife is right, you should have some with you, I'm glad you'll be spending some time with your brother, good luck to you both. :thumbsup:
                         Tom.......It must be a never ending job blowing leave on the vacant lot, the winds blow them back to you. :whistle:
                         Wally......It looks like a drying trend is coming, I hope you dry out over there. :blink:
                         Today is watching my grandson day and I also have my #3 sons daughter coming in a little while, so no hunting this am! ::)
                         I hope everyone has a great Tuesday either at work or out in the woods or on some water.

IW

hunts2long:
Good Morning. Rained on and off yesterday. Got some things done around the house. I think Scout is getting tired of having only me to talk too, or is it the other way around....lol.
The wife's temp is back to normal but her air-flow is low at time still. Starting today her regular Dr. is the floor Dr. so should get some better info. Don't get me wrong, they are all very good, it is just more comfortable talking to the Dr. that has been on top of everything for 2+ years.

Wed. night I have to pick the daughter and her BF up at 11pm in Albany. They won't be happy with the change in the weather coming from CA.

Have a good day...h2l

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version