Author Topic: Where the heck is Fisherman Jake??? Barleydog???  (Read 3305 times)

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
Where the heck is Fisherman Jake??? Barleydog???
« on: Nov 28, 2004, 05:15 PM »
Kind of miss your posts here. Also looking for a little competition in the burbot division of this years Tourney. Good luck. Anyone know where they are?
Terry

grumpymoe

Re: Where the heck is Fisherman Jake??? Barleydog???
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2004, 07:06 PM »
TGF....Fishermanjake.. ... ??? ???...no idea.....Barleydog.... he's serving his country....tour in Iraq.....looks like he will miss the entire fishing season and his family over the Christmas holidays....best wishes to all....and Jim....please be careful and safe....need you back here...Grump

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 29, 2004, 09:21 AM »
Stay safe Barleydog. Prayers are with you.

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 03, 2004, 07:26 AM »
Here Fishy, Fishy, Fishy, Fishymanjake???

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 21, 2004, 09:41 AM »
Fishymanjake is busy this year with work and school. Going to miss him :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
« Reply #5 on: Dec 29, 2004, 06:08 PM »
i will also.................. ...................... .
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

trapperdirk

« Reply #6 on: Dec 30, 2004, 01:00 AM »
Ah , I heard that Jake has given up fishing and is now a domestic couch potato . LOL ;) ;D . Some young lady has him whipped into domestic life of bliss . ;D A sad, sad day for all his fans and fishers of the lowly bottom feeding ling . :'( ;D
    Barley Dog you keep your head down and stay safe . ;)

TD

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Jan 03, 2005, 09:38 PM »
Funny when you get older heh. When I was younger I would have chased the girls and done anything they requested. Met my wife and I said to her at the time "I fish and I hunt, if you don't like it we may as well not start going out cause that is me and I'm not going to change" She said to me: "Thats fine as long as I get to come along" We have been fishing together for the last 6 yrs. No more frilly women for this outdoursman.

Offline Logan22

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Fish-a-holic
« Reply #8 on: Jan 02, 2007, 09:16 PM »
Funny when you get older heh. When I was younger I would have chased the girls and done anything they requested. Met my wife and I said to her at the time "I fish and I hunt, if you don't like it we may as well not start going out cause that is me and I'm not going to change" She said to me: "Thats fine as long as I get to come along" We have been fishing together for the last 6 yrs. No more frilly women for this outdoursman.

WOW!  Does she have any female relatives around the age of 18???  ;D  Your a lucky man. ;)
Born to FISH, Forced to WORK!

Offline mormyshka

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Jan 04, 2007, 11:32 PM »
My wife told me that if I go fishing again she'll leave me. God, I'm going to miss her! ;) ;) ;)
I've spent most of my life fishing, the rest I just wasted.

Offline fishermanjake

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • Way to go honey!!!
« Reply #10 on: Jan 07, 2007, 05:15 PM »
Sorry guys, I moved to wasilla AK...still good ice fishing down here...I just have'nt had much time lately with work and taking lots of trips to see family and playing all weekend, not to mention ice fishing...this year has started out slow... all but one decent trip in like 15 and caught a muskrat.  by the way, to despence of the rumors that my wife is dragging me away from ice fishing...far from the truth... she is my icefishing partner, I haven't been out yet without her ;D. and let me tell you, thats alot of fishing!  We did go up to fairbanks for a wedding and went burbot fishing but it was -30 and we got skunked, but last year she caught a 13.4 pound burbot followed by me with a 13.6 pounder. She's good but i still got stuff to teach her.

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11 on: Jan 07, 2007, 05:23 PM »
As I'm sure she has taught you a thing or two as well heh buddy ;)2. Welcome back.
Congrats on the wedding. What was served for supper? Cajun burbot?

Offline fish-slayer

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Go big or go home.
« Reply #12 on: Jan 08, 2007, 12:44 AM »
Nice to see you back jake looking forward to some pic's good luck. :woot: :thumbsup:
TEAM BC

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.