New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SOUTHERN N.Y. THREAD (L.I., WESTCHESTER, PUTNAM, DUTCHESS, SULLIVAN, ORANGE COUN  (Read 1091710 times)

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
right here for info about fishing these counties, and BS in general.
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jiffy ProStaff/PK Lures ProStaff/Clam Powerstick
and also to include Susquehanna and Wayne counties in PA as well   ;D  I tell ya some people... ::)

Offline timster

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Some people have nothing better to do but bi@#$,
Fish On guys,hope to see you guys trout season... have some nice holes close by ;D  ::)

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
I got some counties for ya' where the FISHING is actually the important thing to do. Warren, Essex, Hamilton in NY. But, if you guys around here enjoy your 5 week ice-fishing season on waters with no game fish, I wish you many hours of enjoyment either trying to fish or just talking about it.

Shop - Rite has pretty good seafood dept. you can buy your fish at. TIGHT LINES!
The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
Good thing Pooley is a fireman. Typing close to 3000 posts in a 14 month span can overheat a computer and .............. OH NO! get the fire extinguisher I smell smoke.

:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
Good thing Pooley is a fireman. Typing close to 3000 posts in a 14 month span can overheat a computer and .............. OH NO! get the fire extinguisher I smell smoke.

:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
go away! we won't miss you!
 T-7 Custom Rods   OFFICIAL B.BREAKER OF NYRC      i volunteer because your life depends on it! 343

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
we are the champions, my friends!

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Congrats guys :clap: :flex: :thumbsup  is this dfullers problem??? has he no one to fish with and his fishing pal envy is coming out---me personally--I just go out to 1) get out of the house and enjoy the great outdoors and 2)have a great time with a bunch of great people---what else is there?? if ya can't have a good time, you only have yourself to blame...not my fault

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
we rock brothers! were is hole hawg? oh yeah, too close to the sideways butts! jimmy, time to chime in! ;D YO is with me, celebrating! :laugh:

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
sounds like a party--maybe you guys oughta repost the pics from the firehouse to give people something to whine about ;D   also a silly question--what's it take to join the MIRC?? been following the thread--quite an established group of fishermen over there-

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
mr holehawg is back ....great show at the meadow....was a good boy...now i can get back to getting my fly rod gear together....topher we'll have to get together for a float down the delaware..... :thumbsup:

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
sounds like a party--maybe you guys oughta repost the pics from the firehouse to give people something to whine about ;D   also a silly question--what's it take to join the MIRC?? been following the thread--quite an established group of fishermen over there-
just post. we MIRC people welcome all. not enough kegs for a good picture. too bad hockey12 wasn't there. (he doesn't play pool)

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
sounds good Mr. Holehawg--can't wait

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
yea ...this week i'm gonna check out the canoe  paddels etc..etc.. :thumbsup:  getting iching.... ;) ;D

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
What is that guys problem?

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
yea ...this week i'm gonna check out the canoe  paddels etc..etc.. :thumbsup:  getting iching.... ;) ;D
cool joe. maybe we can get a group together for this.

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
cool joe. maybe we can get a group together for this.
thats what i'm thinking....maybe time it for warmer weather...the d can be a small mouth factory at times..... ;D

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
What is that guys problem?
  i read another post where he's mad cause hes stuck in beacon ny. wants to live in the adraks....sooo he takes it out on others...like we have something to do with his problems.. ::)....i gotta laugh about the no game /no fish by us rant...my wife  had to stop me from even driving by the taxidermist....i think it was the last 8 point i try-ed to hang over the bed..... ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
I think we all agree this guy's a loser and don't really have a clue,  ::)

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
I got some counties for ya' where the FISHING is actually the important thing to do. Warren, Essex, Hamilton in NY. But, if you guys around here enjoy your 5 week ice-fishing season on waters with no game fish, I wish you many hours of enjoyment either trying to fish or just talking about it.

Shop - Rite has pretty good seafood dept. you can buy your fish at. TIGHT LINES!

I had a great time during our "5 week" ice fishing season. Even though there are no gamefish in the area. I will give him some credit, Shop-Rite does have a pretty good SEAFOOD department. Although I will venture to say that I am a little more satisfied with the SEAFOOD department at the A&P. It probably doesn't compare to all of the SEAFOOD that you can catch in the Adirondacks.
Here is a nice fish from a no game fish lake in Orange County, NY. TIGHT LINES!

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
no.... really....down here ????????  ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i don't think i've seen that guy smile like that since the goose shooting incident.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Before Mr.DFuller is run through the mud a few times,please remember this site has over twenty five thousand members from all back grounds and walks of life with one common interest ice fishing. We are going to have our differences of opinions.
  Mr.DFuller I reside across the Hudson and just south of you in New Windsor,the Adirondacks are truly a beautiful part of this state ,but I firmly believe you have to attempt to make the best out of your situation in life unless you find joy in being miserable. I and others should try using the chat feature on this site so we do not take up space with no fishing related topics.
  But please with all due respect sir acknowledge that though the ice season may be short-even non existant some years as Hockey 12 photo shows we do have the chance at some large game fish.
   Hockey 12 I assume the photo is from Greenwood Lake one beautiful fish congrats.

Steve

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
no.... really....down here ????????  ;) ;D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i don't think i've seen that guy smile like that since the goose shooting incident.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup:

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
That fish was caught on Greenwood Lake by a friend.

Offline YO1157

• Team IceShanty Regular
great pic of ole FW,that is a nice fish

Offline topher7694

• Team IceShanty Maniac
he didn't use one of them geese for bait to catch that did he :laugh:

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
great pic of ole FW,that is a nice fish

Not bad for "down here"

Offline pooley

• Team IceShantyholic
  • It's cold in here!
hate those dinks! :P

Offline hockey12

• Team IceShanty Regular
How hard are you pulling on the tail of that smallmouth? ;D ;)

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
How hard are you pulling on the tail of that smallmouth? ;D ;)
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.