Maryland > Ice Fishing Maryland and West Virginia

Any Ice Any Where to Fish?

(1/2) > >>

Morrocco_Mole:
Does anyone have information that they want to give up?

woody1313:
I do the ice has been ready for 2 weeks at deep creek lake. I been to about 4 spots fish already. But you have to be carefull. There is about 3 too 5 where  I been fishing at. So if u need ice reports at places write me back I will know.

FishDeepCreek:
There has been ice, not tons of it some areas fishable. However the ice has been kinda strange. Need to watch it now, was out New Years Eve, stress cracks popping up everywhere, including under my feet, as I walked! There was 5 inches of ice where I was, the bite had slowed down alot as well. It may be the lake was making more ice, or going the other way since it has been warm. Supposed to be way above normal temps & some rain until next week, so if you go, use caution and test the ice yourself first!

Morrocco_Mole:
woody1313
Thanks I am thinking of making a move out there in about 2 week.

FishDeepCreek:
Lots of ice on Deep Creek now, about 7-8 inches at Marsh Run cove today, id be willing to be the south end has about 10 inches of ice. Its been very cold, the ice is thickening by the day now! Was out on the SOuth end lastweekend, was 6-7 inches there at the time (marsh run was only 4-5 inches).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version