Author Topic: Good luck to all those brave and hardy soles giving it a go tomorrow..  (Read 2763 times)

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I hope that the weather gods and keeper of fish are kind... not digging the full moon for you all.

Catch 'em up and be safe.

"A mans got to know his limitations"

Offline fishingidjit

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I fished everyday this week in some awesome weather ,except for Monday's winds. Fish cooperated , I think with the showers/rain  coming that I'll take a few days off !

Offline Arctic Addict

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Flagggg!!!!!
Thanks Joe, the ice won't be here much longer.
"Hope" is not a good fishing strategy!

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Thanks Joe, the ice won't be here much longer.
Yup, this time of year, destruction  works from both sides, it goes quick ly.. be safe and good luck.

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
Soo glad I got out yesterday/ last night. That rain and wind was brutal today. I'm sure those holes were swirlin today.
Surprisingly there was no water on the ice yesterday,even at 73 degrees. Top 6 " was soft, but bottom 6-8 was decent. It was definitely the last day I'd put a machine on the ice, personally. Some pretty good holes open.
We we're rewarded pretty well for our efforts. Ended the night with 21 Cusk!! Although nothing was over a couple pounds, had a blast and some tasty morsels tonight.

Good luck to all on the Last Run!

- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Nice work Jason, you'll be eating well with those.
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Awesome job.. still some more time, but after today's seminar, I'm ready to turn the page.
 I might try for some sea run whites in the parker next weekend.

Offline SPIN 1

• Team IceShanty Regular
Awesome job.. still some more time, but after today's seminar, I'm ready to turn the page.
hope you had a good turnout, 10 minutes away from the church got a call hot water tank shot.  Can’t catch a break lately other than stuff breaking
More than 3 cars in my driveway when I get home ? Probably an intervention! I’m outta there!

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
hope you had a good turnout, 10 minutes away from the church got a call hot water tank shot.  Can’t catch a break lately other than stuff breaking
[/quote
That sucks..pretty good turn out, I spoke for 45 minutes,  then " held court";for another hour in the lobby.. I saw a few guy  from this site there.

Offline DConICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Glad it went well... would have loved to have attended but once again work travel gets in the way...  Next Time!

Offline 800stealth

• Team IceShanty Maniac

That's a bummer, it was a really nice event. Joe laid down some great knowledge to the crowd and answered endless questions in every room of the building lol... One of the shanty members in attendance walked out with 2 rod/reel combos from the raffle.
"May your lines be tight and never be tangled" (old Frankish Proverb)  Guinea 2021

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Nice work Jason, you'll be eating well with those.
Hell yeah. I went straight up poached with this batch. I get reminded every time that this is by far the best tasting fish, imo. It just takes adjusting your sleep schedule temporarily..lol

- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Good luck!

Offline sebago2jigtima

• Team IceShanty Maniac
That's a bummer, it was a really nice event. Joe laid down some great knowledge to the crowd and answered endless questions in every room of the building lol... One of the shanty members in attendance walked out with 2 rod/reel combos from the raffle.

yah good turn out at the show
Roccus did a great job speaking and gave up  some of his tips !   @)
it was good to meet 800 Stealth also  :thumbsup:
yah , i was luckey to win 2 raffles also  :flex:
have to getem spooled up and try some striped bass fishing this season  ;)

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Jesus that is a haul. Nice job Jason
Salmonemia

Offline SHaRPS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Honor Respect Loyalty
Nice work Jason! Boom!!!
Just add water.

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Still plenty of ice today on the big lake with 10". Can Still get on fine, southern shore.
Tomorrow will be it for me though. This time for real, the fat lady is singing.

Offline Roccus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Still plenty of ice today on the big lake with 10". Can Still get on fine, southern shore.
Tomorrow will be it for me though. This time for real, the fat lady is singing.
"My lake" not looking  so good,good for you getting  out.. I found few sea run whites today.. better than "planking"

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.