Idaho > Ice Fishing Idaho

New Member SE Idaho

(1/2) > >>

DRC240:
New to the forum. I live in SE Idaho. I’ve been hard water angling with buddies a few times, but decided to commit and buy my own gear this year. Looking forward to getting out on the ice and hopefully contributing to the forum.

Old Goat:

Welcome this is a great site. A library of sorts for ice fishing. I have also noticed how much I can fix around the home if I just try. Feelin Good as just did a fix here on main drain and smaller issues. Stay safe on the deck and enjoy the outdoors and catch a few fish along the way.

panfishman13:
welcome! happy to have ya! there's only a few of us on here from SE idaho, so it'll be great to have another angler from our neck of the woods.

badger132:
Welcome to the Shanty! Ice fishing does not have to be complicated- we fished a few years with hand made tip ups before I bought my first rod and reel. When you don't need to cast, there are a lot of ways to lower a hook and worm down the hole. Enjoy the winter- it is finally safe ice here in SW Idaho, and the best fishing is ahead of us!

jakeboaz:
I've been lurking around this Forum for a while. The Forum has always been a great resource. Good to see our SE Idaho Community grow. I consider Island Park Reservoir to be "Home Water" and will occasionally venture out on Henry's during the week, thinking about Ririe. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version