Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Fishing Transportation

Happy with Snowdog?

<< < (3/3)

kevin1:
My thoughts exactly, gets me and my gear where I need to go. Not a glamorous as a wheeler or sled,

Panfisher78:
Picked up mine yesterday.  My dealer (Michigan) has some in stock if anyone is looking.

kpd145:
I use my buddies.

Its fantastic for pulling gear, I used it quite a bit last year and I am sold on its functionality.

Turning takes a bit to get used to but other than that. Its a great machine. I also will mention that slowing down on glare ice can kick out your sleds sideways potentially causing a tipping scenario, just drive slowly and slow down like your in a boat.

He added studs last year to the track and this year we may get the runners for our pull overs.

I have pulled packed sleds with passengers with no major issues as long as your careful.

HardH20Fishin:

--- Quote from: kpd145 on Nov 23, 2021, 08:09 AM ---I use my buddies.

Its fantastic for pulling gear, I used it quite a bit last year and I am sold on its functionality.

Turning takes a bit to get used to but other than that. Its a great machine. I also will mention that slowing down on glare ice can kick out your sleds sideways potentially causing a tipping scenario, just drive slowly and slow down like your in a boat.

He added studs last year to the track and this year we may get the runners for our pull overs.

I have pulled packed sleds with passengers with no major issues as long as your careful.

--- End quote ---

I installed the snowdog sled skis, took 20 mins, and it competely solved the kickout issues...they work great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version