Wyoming > Ice Fishing Wyoming

Wyoming Bragging Board 2018-19

<< < (3/8) > >>

Special:
Ok, my friend John’s son semi caught this fish. He was at Healy and fishing with the family. He was looking for a fishery for family fun. I said “go to Healy little perch but always a good chance of a big fish!” Lol, he stated the best kids fishery he has ever seen, loved it.. Next thing he knows his son is reeling in a perch and almost falls into the hole. His first ice fishing trip and boom. Hooks into a tiger!!  He grabs his son and pole. His kid is two years old reeling in a a gumbo perch at the moment and turned into more. Boom!!  First tiger I’ve seen come off the ice in years. Go figure but this is a life time dream, watch your son hook into a fish at two years old and could clam it his, so to my shanty friends it’s time to brag. Alittle

wyoutdoors:
That's a great story Special! Gonna have to start cutting 10"+ holes for perch at Healy now! Amazing catch!  :tipup:

appleye:
Awesome catch and story! Color on the fish is beautiful.  Special said it was 42" long.

Keith Walters:
Great story and great fish!

waterlike:
Looks like the fish is almost as heavy as the two year old! Awesome story and catch!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version