Author Topic: Dyna-Glo heater  (Read 3433 times)

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
Dyna-Glo heater
« on: Feb 02, 2003, 08:23 PM »
Well you guys were right!  Awesome heater that worked fantastic!  :D  I tested it in -12 cold and didn't even turn it on high.  This little unit is fantastic!  I bought it at a KMart that was going out of business, (20% off.)  This unit is a knock-off of the Mr. Heater, and worth the money. ;D -Barleydog
TEAM ALASKA

Offline kenelz

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • When the going gets tough, the tough go ice fishin
Re: Dyna-Glo heater
« Reply #1 on: Feb 03, 2003, 04:54 PM »
There is a Kmart going out of business here, maybe I should check out the same deal.
Wow Barleydog, they have KMarts up in the big white? What other store takes the place? Here we have Mejjers and Walmart, that kind of pushed Kmart out of the picture.

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 04, 2003, 04:23 PM »
Kennelz,
Our state has 5 or 4 stores and all of them are closing thier doors to the public :(  We're out a pretty good buisiness in the community and nothing, (as of yet) to replace it.  I hope someone would stick a Walmart in it's place? but that's just advanced dreaming I guess.  They have 20% off most store items and the fishing and hunting area are hit the hardest, (just my luck eh!)  Up here that Dyna Glow heater runs 99$ so getting it for $79 was a great deal.  Costs a load of money to keep some of these business running up here.  With high shipping costs and heating demand, this can be tough.  We do have 2 Fred Meyer Dept. stores, and a Home Depot soooo I can't complain too much.  This was a big loss to the city of Fairbanks though.  This was a Super Kmart The best I have seen to date.  It had everything under one roof,  Tough loss! :-/
TEAM ALASKA

OG

« Reply #3 on: Feb 05, 2003, 02:50 AM »
Got a Mr.Heater Buddy for $57.85 at Lowes
Saratoga Springs N.Y.  2-4-03

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.