Author Topic: My Apologies!!!!!  (Read 2074 times)

grumpymoe

My Apologies!!!!!
« on: Dec 23, 2004, 09:37 PM »
sorry MasterAngler....didnt mean to appear to hijack your beauty lake trout......just a little inside humor expected from the grumpster....TGF...hop e you are safely on your way to TO to apologize to that hoity toity!!!!...Grump

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
Re: My Apologies!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2004, 05:26 AM »
My apologies too MasterAngler. I used to be self conscious about my eye when I was a teen now I have a hell of a good time with it. If they get a rowdy bunch of kids at youth detox where I work, I use a little scare tactics (at the request of the Youth staff as I work adult). I ask the youths if they know what happens when you take too much crystal meth. I sometimes get the response "No what man", I then proceed to remove my artificial eye. I tell them crystal meth can blow blood vessels and the optic vessels can be irreversibly damaged if you take too much. One day just blow your eye right out of its socket.Kids can be quite gullable. I had my eye removed when I was 18 months old due to cancer. Grew up with it so I know no different. I give my ma & pa heck sometimes cause they didn't save it for fishing bait. Lots of times I have to counsel persons who come thru our unit with physical deformities. The girls at work are used to me now but I like it when we get a new person. I usually take my eye out and ask them to hold it, that way I can keep my eye on them. When my kids made halloween pumpkins, I would put my old eyes in the eye sockets of the pumpkin. My wife tells her pals that I'm her "One eye love"
I was trying to give grump a hard time for picking on your one eyed fish. Somebody has to keep an eye on him :woot: :woot: :roflmao: (pardon the pun). I like to have a little fun in everything I do. Sorry for getting carried away in your thread.

PS: Sorry grump, I won't be going back to Toronto anytime soon. That was 15 yrs ago and I'm sure she has passed on by now. Hope I didn't rattle her too much before the grave.

Offline billditrite

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • R.I.P. Bobberstop 6-14-1944 ~ 7-21-2010
« Reply #2 on: Dec 25, 2004, 06:32 AM »
terry its good to see you are not self conscious about your eye, to be perfectly honest i had a couple one liners here and there about something in one of your posts, but held of for fear of offending anybody . maybe next time ill pm them to you since i know you are a sport! :D i have a friend who has a glass eye ,the day i met him i said ,''dont think i wont muckle on to you you and suck that thing out of your head .stop looking at me with it!!'' well he busted out laughing and we have been pals since.its only ane eye,it wouldnt see anything the one next to doesnt right??lol i thought your response to moes post was hilarious  :D tight lines bud

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #3 on: Dec 25, 2004, 01:00 PM »
Don't worry about offending me. I take nothing personally. Working in the health care field (Detox), I have aquired a warped sense of humor over the years. When I sit down for a meal I frequently talk about bodily functions to whomever I'm eating with. Some think I'm a little gross for a professional, but I like to have fun and I only get one kick at life so I make the most of it from what I'm dealt with.

Offline Trophy Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 25, 2004, 02:13 PM »
Right on Terry you know whats important in life!!!!

"I usually take my eye out and ask them to hold it, that way I can keep my eye on them." That is bloody hilarious  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :bow:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.