Author Topic: Camofish's offspring-start them early  (Read 3559 times)

camo_fish

Camofish's offspring-start them early
« on: Dec 10, 2004, 07:00 PM »
My son just turned 4 yrs old last month and I had a great year icefishin with him last year, but this year is going to be better, I know.  :-* Now this his how he all got started. I've had him on the ice with me since he was 3 months old.  :o that's right  ;D

And I even didn't get skunked.  ;D

Little pickerel was better than the stinking dippers,  :D And then traveled on my back for the next year or so, but here is his first outting walking the banks in March.  ;D with a peeker eye, "Fish".

All I can say is that it's in his blooooood.  ;D
Enjoy, I did, a dad and son's love for the great outdoors.  8)

Offline Trophy Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Camofish's offspring-start them early
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2004, 09:13 PM »
awesome camo that is great he looks nice and cozy!! How did you manage to sneak him out the door without mom seeing ??? ;D ;) :thumbsup:

Offline Skiff

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • Walleye, pike, perch...Yeah!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2004, 09:21 PM »
Man, you started him early all right!  Save the pictures for him, and when he's 16 or so, he'll be able to brag that he's been fishing all his life! Only started ice fishing with my boys when they were around 10, but now the youngest one (30) drags me out of the house in the wee hours to get the auger and gear loaded for the lake. 
"I'm as healthy as I ever was, I just go to the doctor more often".  - one of my retired buddies

Offline Turkeyhunter10ga

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2004, 09:34 PM »
Is that an Officially Approved Ice Shanty seat belt he's using there?  Bungi cords and duct tape work miracles somedays huh ?

Offline scuba

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 10, 2004, 10:02 PM »
Those pictures are priceless. Our children are the future of our sport. Cudos.... well done ;D

Offline icebigboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 13, 2004, 02:14 PM »
my son just turn 4 also and i don't bring him on the ice early and i regrets a little.today is a bite cowardly(i don't find the perfect word)about all that stuff.my daughter is 8 and she love ice fishing.hope its gonna be better this year with my son. ;)
great pics cm.

Offline joco

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 13, 2004, 03:09 PM »
HI body

Very nice picture there,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here the futur off fishing the next profishing,,,,,,,,,,

mabe one dau is gone to be in all the tv and magazine off fishing .ho nos

this is just superb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

take care and bring theme fishing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,one day they will think about that,,,,,,,,,,,
we always remember my firts fishing trips,,,,,,,,,,,,,,these are printe in my mind.........

they will thank you for this one day

tace care body

joco

trueicelover

« Reply #7 on: Dec 13, 2004, 07:23 PM »
My son just turned 4 yrs old last month and I had a great year icefishin with him last year, but this year is going to be better, I know.  :-* Now this his how he all got started. I've had him on the ice with me since he was 3 months old.  :o that's right  ;D
(Image removed from quote.)
And I even didn't get skunked.  ;D
Little pickerel was better than the stinking dippers,  :D And then traveled on my back for the next year or so, but here is his first outting walking the banks in March.  ;D with a peeker eye, "Fish".
All I can say is that it's in his blooooood.  ;D
Enjoy, I did, a dad and son's love for the great outdoors.  8)
you are a awesome father ;) ;) my dad never had time to do those things with me and boy he always says he regrets he didn't make time. keep it up and your kid will always cherish the memories ;D ;D

Offline Hookset

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Don't eat the yellow snow!
« Reply #8 on: Dec 14, 2004, 11:57 AM »
Hey Camo, does he help you pull the sled out to the spot or cook lunch or something. Gotta put him to work or he'll start to think that fishing is relaxing.
We don't own nature, nature owns us.

walleyekiller

« Reply #9 on: Dec 15, 2004, 08:33 AM »
Camo,
Those are excellent pictures!  Thats something I think you'll both cherish years from now.  I showed my wife those pictures to prove I could take our daughter fishing (1 1/2 years old) and the only reply she could give me was "but, she's a girl, girls are different".  Your photo's have helped my cause.  Thank you!

Don

Offline mjc2799

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Dec 15, 2004, 09:02 AM »
Now thats just GREAT , Camo has his priorites in check ... once the little guy gets the fishin' bug we will have another angler in the mix ... kudos to camo

mike

nafc life member
nahc life member
Git - R - Done !!!

Offline Hookset

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Don't eat the yellow snow!
« Reply #11 on: Dec 15, 2004, 03:08 PM »
Held in by a bungee cord, that's hardcore, Camo!
We don't own nature, nature owns us.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.