Author Topic: Artic Armor repair  (Read 1034 times)

Offline Nam 69

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Never Forget Them! All Gave Some but Some Gave ALL
Artic Armor repair
« on: Mar 04, 2011, 11:01 AM »
Guys I have a small tear on the bottom of one leg of the bibs. Probably from the auger blade. I called the company and they were very nice on the phone but they dont sell repair kits. He said take it to a seamtress. Has anyone had to fix a rip on their suit, if so can you give me some direction on what will work, Thanks ahead of time, Pete

Offline Champlain Islander

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Artic Armor repair
« Reply #1 on: Mar 07, 2011, 07:21 PM »
I had mine 3 days and I walked into my auger blade which was laying on my sled. It put a small puncture in the lower leg about 1/2" long. I kept track of it and the hole didn't get bigger. After the season I will wash the suit and let it hang dry and have my wife stitch the small tear up. Should be good to go.
Taught ice fishing for pan fish by one of the best...Art Rye may he RIP

Offline bigfish54

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I live for this!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Mar 14, 2011, 02:38 PM »
 I had a tear in the leg about 1 inch x 1 inch. Took the suit to the dry cleaners where they have a seamstress and she put a patch over it and stitched it inside and out. no problems since.

Offline Jack Magnum

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 15, 2011, 12:48 PM »
Guys I have a small tear on the bottom of one leg of the bibs. Probably from the auger blade. I called the company and they were very nice on the phone but they dont sell repair kits. He said take it to a seamtress. Has anyone had to fix a rip on their suit, if so can you give me some direction on what will work, Thanks ahead of time, Pete
You say customer service was nice to you ???? I called there today to report my displeasure with my new bibs that ripped the stitching out first time on & my coat that came apart where the pocket is sewn to the jacket... I talked with 2 different guys & in my opinion  both were extremely rude & the VP of operation laughed at me and said it wasn't his problem , IT was mine.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.