New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Bills thread for 2023-24  (Read 26122 times)

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Bills thread for 2023-24
« Reply #120 on: Dec 11, 2023, 06:00 AM »

Strangers stopping strangers just to shake there hand.
         The successful life were living has us feuding like the Hatfields and McCoys...
Pro Staff Member "Team Loser"

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #121 on: Dec 11, 2023, 07:17 AM »
Not a fan of either team (although the win completed my parlay) but it's ridiculous that they are making a big deal of the Kadarius Toney offside call. One call doesn't make or break a game. Besides,  he was WAY offsides.
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Offline ice4066

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #122 on: Dec 11, 2023, 08:24 AM »
He was offsides but crap and it DID make game not a fan of either team also…for some people a game loss on Sunday ruins there Monday…hilarious they are more upset than the team is …..I see my raiders lost a barn burner 3-0 lol my life didn’t miss a step lol

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #123 on: Dec 11, 2023, 08:52 AM »
  Puss face..🤣🤣🤣

Offline fishinator

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #124 on: Dec 11, 2023, 09:58 AM »
He was offsides but crap and it DID make game not a fan of either team also…for some people a game loss on Sunday ruins there Monday…hilarious they are more upset than the team is …..I see my raiders lost a barn burner 3-0 lol my life didn’t miss a step lol
I just meant they had 60 other plays on offense to do something.  Besides,  all he had to do was check with the ref, taught that in high school. Definitely agree with the fan over reactions though. Shouldn't affect your daily life.
Dude.....Dude!! Greg! Wake up! You're on fire!

Offline Raquettedacker

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #125 on: Dec 11, 2023, 02:25 PM »

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #126 on: Dec 11, 2023, 04:13 PM »
Not a fan of either team (although the win completed my parlay) but it's ridiculous that they are making a big deal of the Kadarius Toney offside call. One call doesn't make or break a game. Besides,  he was WAY offsides.

yeah that call  did  break the  game  for the  chiefs  -plain and  simple  ...was he  "way off sides"  that  being said  Kadarius Toney was hailed  as the  bills  MVP  if  not for  him the  bills  would  be  6 -7  (which they should  be)  ...but lets  look at the great work that was  done .....allen  still  got his interception in !  the  bills  still  threw  away a  lead  ...they still  allowed a  tie  in the last  2  minutes ...and if the  other  team hadn't  fouled  score  would  been  20-24 

am i  happy the  bills  one  yes i am  am i happy  how they  won  well.....  i am not happy  with the  game they played at all

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #127 on: Dec 11, 2023, 05:49 PM »
yeah that call  did  break the  game  for the  chiefs  -plain and  simple  ...was he  "way off sides"  that  being said  Kadarius Toney was hailed  as the  bills  MVP  if  not for  him the  bills  would  be  6 -7  (which they should  be)  ...but lets  look at the great work that was  done .....allen  still  got his interception in !  the  bills  still  threw  away a  lead  ...they still  allowed a  tie  in the last  2  minutes ...and if the  other  team hadn't  fouled  score  would  been  20-24 

am i  happy the  bills  one  yes i am  am i happy  how they  won  well.....  i am not happy  with the  game they played at all

I don't have exact stats to quote, but if you look at the scores of NFL games every week, many if not most are decided by 7 or fewer points, and a good number of games involve lead changes including on the last possession. It is hard to win more than a couple of blowouts in a season where winning was never in doubt after the 1st quarter.

Yeah, he threw an interception that was an ill-advised throw, but how about that game or even season saving throw as he was leaping out-of-bounds. Mujrray caught buyt then fumbled it out of bounds for a 1st down. We got the game deciding FG on that drive.
The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #128 on: Dec 11, 2023, 07:26 PM »
allen  has  had  14 interceptions  this season   a total of  18 turn overs  so far this year ...last  here  he led the  league  with  19  last  year  in  his carrer  he's  had  97  ........  your  never  going to  build a  solid team  with  a  man that  turns the  ball over like that ...this is  not new  he's  done this right along....... bottom  line  if  a  foot hadn't  crossed  that line the  bills  would have  lost that game ...... buffalo  bills   MVP for  last  nights  game  goes  to   Kadarius Toney for  saving the  bills  from another  defeat....

Offline eyehi

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #129 on: Dec 11, 2023, 08:23 PM »
Trapper u must b crazy to talk that way about josh Allen…. Maybe watch a few other teams without a quarterback, ever watch a jets or giants game ? I am not a bills fan and obviously Allen is having a bad year but if u want to get rid of him I’m sure there will be plenty of offers ….. quarterbacks like him don’t come around to often so ya send him to the giants u can have Daniel Jones 😄
Budweiser pro staff

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #130 on: Dec 12, 2023, 03:34 AM »
yes i watched  the  jets  beat the  bills .....it's called reality .......the man is a turn over machine ....thats why we lose games ...

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #131 on: Dec 12, 2023, 05:58 AM »
The Titans helped us out last night !!!!

The Bills will be AFC EAST Champs again.

2 games behind the 'Phins.

'Phins have a tougher next 3 games than us against Jets, Ravens, Cowboys. Could see them going 1-2 in those games.

Bills have Cowboys, Chargers, Pats in the next 3 games. Hopefully snowing next Sunday when the Cowboys come to town. We should go at least 2-1 in these games.

That sets up the Bills either 1 game behind or tied with the 'Phins when they meet in week 18. We will crush them and all of our worrying of the last 3 months will seem silly  ::)

The Ultimate Warrior is possessed with great power from the heavens above ! Against the mighty lake trout and pike and schools of crappie, the power of the WARRIOR will always ......... PREVAIL !!!

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #132 on: Dec 12, 2023, 07:14 AM »
they should  win  no one in the  afc east  is any  good ..........but will they  .....  i don't think  so ....why  .....josh allen

Offline UofLCARDS

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #133 on: Dec 12, 2023, 08:29 AM »
Got to love teams that hope it snows so their team will have a chance to beat good teams when they play them......LOL

Offline KingPerch

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #134 on: Dec 12, 2023, 06:42 PM »
Josh Allen and that Bills secondary had better have the best game of their careers next Sunday. Just saying…..
“Saving the perch population, one walleye at a time”-reeleyz 2021

Don’t worry Freddie, Hot bite is at 11:00!!😜

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #135 on: Dec 13, 2023, 04:25 AM »
The Buffalo Bills are -21.5 point underdogs

i would take that bet!!!!!  i  bet the cowboys win   by  17 points .......... and  josh allen scores 6  points  for the cowboys himself with a interception   :roflmao:...................... ...................... ..  i had to add that in just for  warrior

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #136 on: Dec 13, 2023, 06:12 AM »

i would take that bet!!!!!  i  bet the cowboys win   by  17 points .......... and  josh allen scores 6  points  for the cowboys himself with a interception   :roflmao:...................... ...................... ..  i had to add that in just for  warrior

Well, Jerry Jones himself admitted in an interview this week that he is afraid of the Bills and says they are " dangerous ". It's what we all know and what we are proud of.  :flex:

Trapper, name the top 3 other starting QB's in the league that you would trade Josh Allen for. I said top 3 because the way you are tearing him down, your list is probably at 15. BE CAREFUL IF YOU CHOOSE TO ANSWER THIS.  :nono:

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #137 on: Dec 13, 2023, 06:41 AM »
Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs.
Joe Burrow, Cincinnati Bengals.
Lamar Jackson, Baltimore Ravens.
Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagles.
Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys.

give ya a couple extras and  i never tore  josh allen  down  ,he  did that to  himself  ,when a  talented man   keeps making the  same  mistakes  over  7 years  it's  his issue   no one  elses ....i am merely stating   how he performs  ....if  a kid  made  this  many  mistakes  at  mc donalds  they would be fired

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yes. There will be ice and I will fish it.
« Reply #138 on: Dec 13, 2023, 04:35 PM »

Dagum. Already at it I see you old geezer. Haha 😂
You do realize that by the numbers Josh Allen is leading the league in most every category as a qb. He has less interceptions thus far in career and this season then Brett farve. Considered by many the goat.

Go back and shore catch a few more walleye til the ice kicks ya out. 🤣

Either way stay safe out there.

GO BILLS!!!
Disclaimer:
I make statements based on my experiences in the location I fished only. Check ice conditions for yourself.
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #139 on: Dec 13, 2023, 05:05 PM »
Which qb has most interceptions 2023?
Josh Allen and Sam Howell are tied for the most interceptions by a quarterback this season, with 14 interceptions. allen has  thrown  more touch  down  passes  this  season   however   allen has   some  big issues  he  has  never been able to over come  ...he's  a  great talent and  can throw  however   he  makes  bad decessions  ,he's reckless, and  undisciplined he  has  been  either unable or unwilling to overcome this  his  whole career...... and thats the truth 

Offline ice4066

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #140 on: Dec 13, 2023, 05:12 PM »
Don't you have something boiling on the stove you gotta tend to..
Jesus

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yes. There will be ice and I will fish it.
« Reply #141 on: Dec 13, 2023, 05:41 PM »
O well
Still my team.
Still my bills.

And Josh is number 1
Disclaimer:
I make statements based on my experiences in the location I fished only. Check ice conditions for yourself.
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #142 on: Dec 13, 2023, 05:45 PM »
still my team  always has  been  ...... but you know i'm right  .......great guy  good  with the  fans   good  personality   great talent   just  needs  to  direct it in the right way  and stop making  mistakes and   giving away games  ice i see your right here  reading  every word i write  ;D 

Offline ice4066

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #143 on: Dec 13, 2023, 07:30 PM »
Not really dummy...someone wrote me and told me to check out stupid stuff your saying ....said " the lonely old man is trying to get under people's skin again "maybe you should apply for a coaching job and show people how it's done...haha
The only time you post on here seems to start stuff with people ,I actually love watching you start stuff  back peddle,  switch sides and back again ...make a great politician like your man biden
. I remember few years ago writing a pm to you ...and you couldn't respond to me in private ....had to post online looking for sympathy.... sad hahaha

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #144 on: Dec 13, 2023, 07:43 PM »
ya  know  whats  crazy this tread  has  been  fun   no one  got mad   no  fighting  ...lot of  disagreeing  but  nobody cares   no name  calling   and  you  start ...maybe ya had a  bad  day  ....well ya  know  i  wish you a  marry christmas anyways  man  and  pray you have a  safe  ice season  ....say what ya  want  ....i'm not fighting with anyone  just talking football  and   saying  my opinion ..... have  fun ...and  nothing would  make  me feel better then the  bills to  crush the  cowboys and  warrior to  bust on me after ....

Offline ice4066

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #145 on: Dec 13, 2023, 07:46 PM »
Hehehehe

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #146 on: Dec 13, 2023, 08:35 PM »
Patrick Mahomes, Kansas City Chiefs.
Joe Burrow, Cincinnati Bengals.
Lamar Jackson, Baltimore Ravens.
Jalen Hurts, Philadelphia Eagles.
Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys.

give ya a couple extras and  i never tore  josh allen  down  ,he  did that to  himself  ,when a  talented man   keeps making the  same  mistakes  over  7 years  it's  his issue   no one  elses ....i am merely stating   how he performs  ....if  a kid  made  this  many  mistakes  at  mc donalds  they would be fired

Well, who wouldn't want the 2019-2022 Mahomes, but we did beat him yesterday, and he is not having as good a season as Allen.
Burrow is Joe Cool and honestly seems to own the Bills - probably no argument that he could be an upgrade from Allen at this point.
Jackson - no way, he is not a clutch QB. Some guys are only good when the game plan is going well, as soon as they start getting pressured on every play they can't win
Hurts is not nearly the QB that Allen is. Not as accurate throwing and benefits from a great O-line. Put him behind an average O-line and he would start looking average.
DAK PICKEDALOT - my nickname says it all. He might be having a breakout season this year, but Dallas fans do not trust the guy AT ALL in the postseason.

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #147 on: Dec 14, 2023, 04:06 AM »
sorry my friend  true allen throws good  but  his poor decessions  and recklessness cost to many  games..........if you could correct those  you would have the hero you want .......again i hope sunday night your on here busting on me after  the bills beat the cowboys  ,but i honestly don't think it will happen

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic

Offline WARRIOR_ON_ICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Long Live the WARRIOR
« Reply #149 on: Dec 14, 2023, 05:25 AM »
I won't be busting on anyone, I will just be celebrating a win as we all should be doing. If we beat Dallas then a lot of the doubters need to accept how well the Bills are now playing. Even if we lose to Dallas, I see us winning out and taking the AFC East title after that.

I am getting in the car now and driving to the Adirondacks to look for safe ice.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.