The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: 3rd Annual Northeast/Northcentral Get together on Rose Valley set for Jan 31st!!  (Read 18366 times)

Offline newberry kid

• Team IceShanty Regular
  Well guys , Ive been icing for a loooooog time( 35 years) and this was one of the best times I had fishin! I met alot of great people and heard a lot of great stories! Cant wait till next year ! I think I better bring a CASE of home brew next time. Theres still a good month of fishin yet, so let me and icy jay know and we'll get togeather again. Old keith from Baltimore says he wants to come up in 2 weeks and do it again. Well it was a great time and I hope to see you guys in a couple of weeks ! See Ya and GOOD FISHIN!  Newberry

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
got tot the lake at 1:00 to bring some snacks out and drove around the lot and no parking to found with out blocking somebody in.  the first four trucks on the right as you entered the lot took up 8 spots the rest were staggered pretty good.  good thing i had a back up plan for after the  a 2 hour drive.    Went right over to hunters lake and fished untill 8:00 pm and caught one pickerel. 

GLad there was a good time had by all.  The first get together that i attended was held at blanchard and it was a great time.  there wont be a shortage of fish to be caught there.

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Dont leave fish to find fish
Here are a few pics from the gathering

Christopher S Neal
3rd place 2011 NEIT Points Race
1st Place Lilly Lake 2011
1st Place Beechwood Lake 2012

Offline geothefisher

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Tightlines and safe ice to you all!
Nice pics Marshrat!  We had a real nice time at the get together.  Already looking forward to next year.  Hopefully we get even more people and a few of the mods there.  thanks again for the great job of putting this together!  Hope to see you on the ice soon!  :tipup:
   Me and my son/fishing buddy AKA gfisher95 

Offline digger953

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • build a bridge an float under it
nice pics marshrat
thats a shame none of the mods showed up well maybe next yr if they are allowed ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

blanchard next yr???????????????????????????????????????
or do you have some place else in mind?????????????????????????

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
That's what I'm thinking and yes it would be nice to see a mod there if not 2. Its a bad refection on the site to go out and have a gathering right in the mods back lawn and not have them be there.
Christopher S Neal

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Shoot me for having a job the requires I take call every now and then. And shoot Kevin and Mike for living out of state.
I was at the first 2 PA get togethers and helped plan the 3rd(which was cancelled due to warm weather). I didn't see you at either of those marshrat.
If there is one at Sayers next year, I'll make sure I'm not on call and can attend.
Ken                                          

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Because I wasnt a member then Calm down Bean I know you were on call its ok you do a great job on the site just thought you would be the first one there.
Christopher S Neal

Offline sbfPA_Mike

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Rat, you obviously still haven't learned how to converse well with others in a public forum. There is no way you can call out someone on a public forum and not have them angry and responsive. It's comments like yours that keep mods from attending these events.
I don't like it here, so I will probably be here for a while.........
 @ www.iceshanty.com  @ www.myfishfinder.com
 @ www.myhuntingforum.com[/si

Offline marshrat

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Well when you plan the event in Nov. You think they would have enough time to get it off. I'm sorry Your right I shouldn't have said anything. I just was expecting a mod to come to this one seeing how it is are 3rd gathering in a row and we have been having great success with it. Again Bean I'm sorry !
Christopher S Neal

Offline john t.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
The group of people that went last year aids in my decision and Sayers is a very good Possibility.
The pic's are great, had a great time my vote for next year is ( THE GUT )  ;D   thank's guy's 

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
what about promised land or montour preserve for next years event. 

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.