The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Search For Early Ice - Post Conditions Here for Now  (Read 15860 times)

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Team Mason-Dixon - Crappie beware!
Re: Search For Early Ice - Post Conditions Here for Now
« Reply #30 on: Dec 08, 2006, 07:22 AM »
I guess we have been spoiled over the years.  I can remember when I was in high school and college and we would never be on before the holidays, but it was almost always a given the beginning of January.

Ain't that the truth.  I think that I'd rather have a "normal" winter over the one we had last year.  Gimme ice from Jan. 1 until the end of March and I'm a happy camper.  Anything in December is a bonus for IMO.
Kevin Wilson
http://fatboysoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Don't Leave Fish to Find Fish!

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Dec 08, 2006, 07:37 AM »
Look folks, all I can say is one more thing and I can't stress this enough.  Safety first before pride.  I know y'all hear it all the time, but you have to weigh the risk of dying for a few dinky perch vs. living to ice fish safely later.  There is plenty of good open water fishing available right now to most of us.  Think about it:

1)  Steelhead fishing this time of year is excellent
2)  PA stocks a ton of fall and winter trout
3)  Crappie fishing can be hot this time of year
4)  River walleyes are always willing through the winter
5)  Big muskie should also be on the prowl right now
6)  Good bass anglers can surely find some quality river smallies right now

This message is, of course, directed to everyone, but in particular those who are not very experienced on the ice.  This is also one for all of us more experienced ice anglers too.  Of course, you all are going to do whatever you want to do.  Nobody can stop you. 

Go fishing somewhere, but don't take unnecessary chances.  Your family will thank you.
Kevin Wilson

Offline pletch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Dec 08, 2006, 08:43 AM »
AMEN, Fat Boy
ice is your friend

Offline Snapper

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Dec 08, 2006, 08:54 AM »
I few days back I read a thread that someone had posted about the possibilities of hitting local hard water this weekend.  I can’t remember who or where.  But that is neither here or there.

Then I got to thinking about the gentlemen that went through last season and all of the good people out there that are new to ice fishing that post on this site.  And use other people’s threads to guide them.

So last evening 12-07-2006 at approx. 3 PM I took a drive, and looked at the local ponds none of which were froze over, or had skim ice, or even shore line ice on them.  So I took a ride past Lake Arthur and drove the back roads past Muddy Creek, Shannon’s Bay, and the Prop Finger.  There was zero ice no shore line ice, no skim ice, no nothing.

Please keep in mind safety first!  Just last Monday we had outside air temperatures in the 60’s and we have had very little cold temps. this year not to mention last week the water temps were in the mid 40’s.  It takes some time to cool that much water down 14 degrees just to start the freezing process.

I get excite to and I commend your enthusiasm about the great sport of ice fishing.  My intent here is not to bash anyone I just do not want to see anyone get hurt or worse.      

I had to be at work this morning at 0500hrs. so I did not get a chance to check things out today.  But with the colder temps of this past week and last night I would think that last night would be the start of everything freezing up.  I just did not want someone to think it was even close to being safe out there, any place local that is.

Good luck and be safe,

Snapper  

Offline beeverfishing

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #34 on: Dec 08, 2006, 11:38 AM »
Totally agree, Safety first.  I just read a thread stating that there was skim ice on Wilhelm   ???  ???  I don't see how that is possible yet.

Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for some (safe) ice!!  But I don't see any around here for some time yet.  Temperatures going up again next week.  That isn't going to stop me from fishing though, I have no problem fishing from shore or from the boat.  As was stated by Fat Boy , there are some great fishing opportunities out there even with out the ice.

Offline Icenutter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Dec 08, 2006, 11:41 AM »
Well the pictures that were taken above are totally different now.  The NW wind piled the ice up in my protected cove.  The waiting continues.  :'(  Looks like the next cold snap won't be until around the holidays.
Bring on the ice!!!!!!!  <br />      

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #36 on: Dec 08, 2006, 04:08 PM »
I few days back I read a thread that someone had posted about the possibilities of hitting local hard water this weekend.  I can’t remember who or where.  But that is neither here or there.

Then I got to thinking about the gentlemen that went through last season and all of the good people out there that are new to ice fishing that post on this site.  And use other people’s threads to guide them.

So last evening 12-07-2006 at approx. 3 PM I took a drive, and looked at the local ponds none of which were froze over, or had skim ice, or even shore line ice on them.  So I took a ride past Lake Arthur and drove the back roads past Muddy Creek, Shannon’s Bay, and the Prop Finger.  There was zero ice no shore line ice, no skim ice, no nothing.

Please keep in mind safety first!  Just last Monday we had outside air temperatures in the 60’s and we have had very little cold temps. this year not to mention last week the water temps were in the mid 40’s.  It takes some time to cool that much water down 14 degrees just to start the freezing process.

I get excite to and I commend your enthusiasm about the great sport of ice fishing.  My intent here is not to bash anyone I just do not want to see anyone get hurt or worse.      

I had to be at work this morning at 0500hrs. so I did not get a chance to check things out today.  But with the colder temps of this past week and last night I would think that last night would be the start of everything freezing up.  I just did not want someone to think it was even close to being safe out there, any place local that is.

Good luck and be safe,

Snapper  

thankx snapper  i have to commend you your willing to scout out the ice conditions for everyone to enjoy   se ya at 4 maples       mofish
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

MikeThePike

« Reply #37 on: Dec 08, 2006, 04:24 PM »
Drove a 40 mile  circle looking for safe ice and the only ice that looked like it could have been good was on private farm ponds. If JMiser can't find good ice in the Poconos for tomorrow I'm gonna make the long ride up to the last lake that may be good to go (2nd highest lake in NEPA to my knowledge) and if nothing else hopefully I can finally get my buck on the last day of the season.

Offline J Miser

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Anchorage Alaska - Can't get home fast enuf!!!
« Reply #38 on: Dec 08, 2006, 05:04 PM »
Well guys, all the 1 acre ponds here in monroe county that were protected from the wind are foolishly safe, 2 inches of ice and gowing.  They'll be set by sunday if you got access.  That's enough for us young fools to go out on, alone and watching every step, I believe safety first, but I also understand the consequences of going through in 4 feet of water and that 2 inches of ive holds 200 pounds..  I'm headin up Camelback mountain tonite once the Game Wardens go to sleep and I can rally the ATV onto the game lands and i'll Check out Wolf swamp (elevation 1800 feet), Cranberry, Grass and Spring Lake.  The Beaver ponds in the game lands and along Fall Creek and Leavitt Branch will definetely be safe by tomorrow given how protected they are, and I WILL BE ON THEM TOMORROW IF ALL ELSE FAILS (mikey, I just thought about that pond in Canadensis with the bass and gills might jsut be safe, well protected and plenty cold).  At least with a beaver pond, if you go through, the channel is what, 5 feet max, so I think it'll be good.  I'll post my report and pics tomorrow for the world to see and laugh as I walk off these ponds soaking wet after going through (and i hate the smell of beaver bond mud, yuck).  As a word of advice, sometimes you just have to hit those tiny public ponds that are known to freeze and forget about those big public lakes that are fished hard anyway.  Go out and explore, half of PA could be out on the ice tomorrow if people were just willing to walk a mile or two and discover the undiscovered.  I'll be out tomorrow given an atomic bomb doesn't fall, and I'll keep ya'll posted.  Enjoy.  The ice is here, even if only for a day or two.

Dr. JM
My private lakes: Laurel, Gruber, Emerald complex (Mountaintop, E Emerald, W Emerald, Pine Tree, Deer, Lower Deer, Halfmoon, Hunter, Little Mountaintop), Leisure Lk, Leisure Pd, Monroe, Tego, Little Tego, Upper Spring, Pocono Summit, Blue Mountain.  I want Naomi, Paupacken, and Hallowood and I'll chase the dream called Pocono Lake

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #39 on: Dec 08, 2006, 10:06 PM »
JM, please note that my posts are not intended for people that have experience fishing under these conditions like yourself, it's for those that are not informed or are inexperienced on the ice.  I hope you have fun and have a nice time this weekend.  Mostly, what I've posted is my own personal opinion, it doesn't make it scientifically correct, some of it is based on what I've read which is fact or at least advice from the experts.  I've never fallen through, knock on wood.  But, I have had hypothermia.  Luckily someone was with me and helped me recover or I wouldn't be writing this today.

So, for newbies, there is a lot of info on ice safety on this site and if you simply google it, so if you are new to the sport I'd suggest doing just that.  Know what danger spots could be around (areas of current, heat absorption, cracking, etc.) before heading out on the ice.

FYI, falling through over 4' of water may not result in drowning.  Getting out in 4' or 5' of water may not be as easy as you think over ice that thin (2" or less I  mean).  The primary danger isn't drowning, it's hypothermia, and that risk is there even if you get out after falling through.  It becomes a race against time.  If you are 6' tall and you fall into 5' of water and a foot of muck, you still have to find enough energy to get out.  You have about 5 minutes before you lose strength.  After that, even if you have warm clothes on, if it's cold out and you are wet, you may only have anywhere from a half hour to a couple hours of time to save yourself.  Sounds easy if you get out, but remember, you may have lost your strength.  Also, after awhile, you can lose awareness and conciousness, and still be alive that way for some time (this is where drowning in shallow water could occur after losing conciousness).  My point is that just because a place is shallow doesn't guarantee safety.  You still have to get to safety, some source of warmth, in a relatively short amount of time.  Huh?  Getting out?  Well, if you fall through an inch of ice, it may not be very easy pulling yourself out on 1.5"...it may be breaking on you as well.  It may take quite some time to get yourself out.

It's always best to go ice fishing with someone else especially when conditions are questionable.  If something happens a simple cell phone call can save your life.  So, if you are fishing with someone and you're on 2" or less stay away from each other (10' is probably a good distance, unless it's my fat butt, then you'd better be 12' away).  Also, have a change of clothes ready and some blankets, hopefully not too far away, in case someone does go through.  If you fall through shallow water hopefully your upper body will remain dry.  And, even if your flasher reads 3' or water you could have another foot of pond muck too.

By the way, the 2" and 200 lb. rule isn't as reliable as you'd think.  That is ideal clear/blue ice, no bubbles.  And, the rule is applied moving weight.  Stationary weight requires thicker ice for the same weight, so 2.5" is probably more realistic for 200 lbs.  If you weigh substantially less than 200 lbs. you'll probably be OK, but you'd better pack light too.  3" is even better, a group can move single file (I assume 10' apart), but that would require the same group to have 3.5" when stationary.  These figures aren't made up, there is plenty of reference out there to support it from state and provincial agencies.  Could it be on the conservative side?  Sure, but I wouldn't want the one to be the guinea pig.  I personally have a family including a daughter who's entire future depends on me, so my risk is quite high and IMO not worth the experimentation.  Plus, I'm a good 240 pounds right now, so gimme 4" and I'm OK, 5" and I feel comfortable, 3.5" and I'll fish but be nervous and not nearly as mobile.  But, that's me.

Another safety tip is to bring a spud bar, check the ice often if you move, because it can vary.  Usually the middle of a lake or pond is thinner than the outer rings of ice.

There is a lot of info out there, if you don't know all of this stuff then get on the net and read it.

Here is a good video for what to do if you fall through:
http://www.exn.ca/video/?Video=exn20020325-icewater.asx
Kevin Wilson

Offline slim

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #40 on: Dec 09, 2006, 10:05 AM »
Good Morning,

I was returning from a business trip in Erie and I came down 220S and stopped by several ponds, lakes and parks in the Towanda and Lopez area and there was no ice at all because of the winds.  Lake Jean, which is normally the first place to freeze is wide open.  Next week we are going back up the temperature ladder again with lows only dropping down into the 30's. 
  We have been fishing extensively on the Susquehanna River and the bite now for the eye and the cats are excellent.  We caught cats in the 3-5# constantly for several days, averaging 10-15 a piece and the walleye bite is hot right now.  We are going out today and tomorrow, if anyone is interested I will post our catch. 
  If anyone is going out on the ice be careful and heed the words of the above mentioned threads, they make GREAT SENSE.  We will be on the ice soon enough, but now is the time for some excellent fishing on the River. 
  Have a great Holiday and keep your lines wet wherever you can.

Slim

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #41 on: Dec 09, 2006, 01:03 PM »
uncle                OK uncle      come on uncle          OK i apologize. the truth is the is never safe i repeat never safe.stay home. go out to dinner. decorate your house. cook a meal.take a bath.rotate your tires.sit in front of a fire.smoke a cigarette.drink a few beers and go spotlighting.clean your garage and gutters out.shovel snow off your driveway.leave your seat belt off.get out boat and not wear your life jacket.climb your tree stand and scout out that big buck.get out your chain saw and cut down that tree.go clean your guns.are any loaded?pull out the batteries in your smoke detectors. do i need to go on. i will not live in fear. i do have some common sense.we all should.how many of the above things have we done.well OK uncle  i will never say the ice is safe. i dont ask if it is safe i ask only how thick and if anybody is fishing.its my responsibility to be safe. i guess my avatar doesent sarcastically tell the whole story.    i apologize forgive me please    mo fish
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

MikeThePike

« Reply #42 on: Dec 09, 2006, 01:09 PM »
I actually used an auger to drill a hole this morning on a local pond. Ice is 1.5" thick and building as of 10AM. I could probably get out to jig crappies tonight if I really wanted to but gonna give the Susky a shot to produce sum eyes and give the lake 1 more night to harden up and then I'll be out tomorrow AM targeting perch and crappies.

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #43 on: Dec 09, 2006, 01:37 PM »
wow thats great where is nanticoke pa.i have been up and down rt81 15 322 i80 943 100 220 99 22 etc cant go out today my companies Christmas parties at 600 pm good fishin mofish

Offline jig-jig THUMP

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • IceFishinFool!
« Reply #44 on: Dec 09, 2006, 04:10 PM »
Hey Guys,
Take a deep breath and step back.  Let's not get offended or offensive.  The idea behind this website is to be helpful, gain some knowledge and maybe share a laugh or two about icefishing.  Most comments are made to be helpful and perhaps largely targeted at those newer to the sport.  Certainly the safety tips are more geared to those who haven't been on the ice much or read enough to be as safe as they should be.  Judging by the number of posts from most of you, I'd say that you have plenty enough experience to be able to judge for yourself a safe course of action for what you are doing.  That being said, WE CAN ALL STAND TO BE REMINDED FROM TIME TO TIME ABOUT ICE SAFETY, especially at early and late ice.  We who have had fun and success on the ice are perhaps tempted to push the window to get out there and get after them.  It's your choice on when to go.  It's up to you to learn and follow basic safety procedures or you may suffer the consequences.  None of us want that.

So lighten up a little and let these posts serve to help others in this great sport.

We're way early in the ice season with a long way to go (I sure hope).  Let's not burn bridges with our fellow enthusiasts.

jjT

Happiness is watching the blip rise to the bait on my Vex!

Offline pletch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #45 on: Dec 09, 2006, 05:10 PM »
 I got on my lake today 3.5 -4 inches, was by myself so i fished shallow. I am sure some people know which lake i am talking about so please be carefull if you go! I was not on the ice for long I own some rental properties and my tenants had an issue I needed to tend to, so I did not catch any. But it was nice to drill a couple holes and drop a line.
After church tomorrow a friend and i will hit the ice so i will update tomorrow.
ice is your friend

Offline J Miser

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #46 on: Dec 09, 2006, 05:17 PM »
Here, Here, certainly, anyone who has responsibilities, has experience with thin ice, or is a newbie to the sport, stay safe, follow fat boy's advice, and let us young and stupid people fill the obituaries.  Everyone must understand, some of us are still way young and way stupid.  I mean it, seriously, I don't have a family or responsibilities.  I prescribe shots in people's a$$es that would get them off the hook if they decided to dig my heart out with a spoon.  I'm 26 years old and i still take risks.  In no way, shape or form, am I tryiong to get people eager to run out on the ice when there are 2 or 3 inches out there.  Wait, just wait, its coming and with 4 inches you'll be fine.  Now if theres some maniac 18 year old out there who is senile and has the same mood disorder as me, this report is for you - god, i lvoe my discourse community.

Yes, ladies and gentleman, I was out today, but lo and behold, so was sully.  Needless to say, gonna keep my lake hush hush till fat boy decides to open up the posts for reporting then I'll blab about today and tomorrow.  A bunch of people stopped by me today to ask how the ice was, told em, 3 inches near shore, roughly 2.5 out in the middle and building all day.  Should be prime tomorrow with me, mikethepike, and icemusky gonna hit it hard.  Needless to say, I stayed in the vicinity of the boat launch, landed one dink perch and had another micro sunny hit mu waxies, and all this for about 20 minutes worth of work.  i was more intent on finding safe ice today than fishing, and boy did I find it.  Now understand, safe in ym eyes is not safe to most of sane and sound mind.  All these places had 2 plus inches today - The pond behind the mount pocono care center is safe, Leonard's Pond in Tobyhanna is safe (alas private), Spring Lake on Camelback is sure to be safe tomorrow, sketchy today but growing.  The ice pond in Warnertown should be fine.  Wolf will be sketchy tomorrow.  And of course the lake I hit today is fine for me and will be even better tomorrow.  Mike's bringing the shiners and the tip-ups will fly tomorrow.  Wonder how many other fools are gonna venture out, everyone is showing interest, some old guy saiud he'll be out tomorrow.  It just sucks that it's all gonna melt this week and we're gonna be starting from scratch.  that's ok, tomorrow will get the rust off of everything and the next freeze will get me focusing on Northerns.

We'll get pictures posted tomorrow since my pictures are only on my phone and Mike has the digital.  We'll cut out a piece of ice to show all.

Fat boy, open up the threads for Monroe County and I'll get the first report in its right place.  Plus I'm gonna have another report for tomorrow, so we might as well get it all going.  Enjoy guys, keep your eyes open, and if the lake I was at today had 2.5 today, it'll be over 3 tomorrow and will maintain thru monday, so if that's safe for you, hey more power to ya.  Look high boys, look high.

Dr. JM
My private lakes: Laurel, Gruber, Emerald complex (Mountaintop, E Emerald, W Emerald, Pine Tree, Deer, Lower Deer, Halfmoon, Hunter, Little Mountaintop), Leisure Lk, Leisure Pd, Monroe, Tego, Little Tego, Upper Spring, Pocono Summit, Blue Mountain.  I want Naomi, Paupacken, and Hallowood and I'll chase the dream called Pocono Lake

Offline Travis

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got Bait?
« Reply #47 on: Dec 09, 2006, 05:35 PM »
I got on my lake today 3.5 -4 inches, was by myself so i fished shallow. I am sure some people know which lake i am talking about so please be carefull if you go! I was not on the ice for long I own some rental properties and my tenants had an issue I needed to tend to, so I did not catch any. But it was nice to drill a couple holes and drop a line.
After church tomorrow a friend and i will hit the ice so i will update tomorrow.

Pletch,

I figured you were the one that punched those holes.  I was hunting up there, and stopped on the way up, around 2:30/3:00.  The sun was putting a beating on the ice and the holes you had drilled when i was there.  But It was only a little over 20* when i went past again at a little after 5, so everything should be solid by morning.  I'm thinking about coming up in the morning for an hour or 2, if the ice will hold me   :o  I'll just have to stay shallow if i make it.  Not going to venture out too far yet.
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day.  But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline Fat Boy

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #48 on: Dec 09, 2006, 05:54 PM »
let us young and stupid people fill the obituaries

By the way, nobody is calling you stupid.  We just want you to be back to give us a report.  If you fall through and kick the bucket then we're out all that recon info ;D

Also, if anyone gets out and fishes, please shoot me a PM of what lake you were on and how thick the ice is.  Thanks.
Kevin Wilson

Offline J Miser

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #49 on: Dec 09, 2006, 06:07 PM »
Come now fat boy, I'm calling myself stupid

And if I can quote sigmund Freud, he called all young people with charged up testosterone stupid.  No one here called me stupid except me and I think i have a right to do so.  Its all for a good laugh so enjoy, no harm, no foul, and if I kick the bucket, well, party on the ice for a week for me.

Dr. JM

MikeThePike

« Reply #50 on: Dec 09, 2006, 06:37 PM »
Come now fat boy, I'm calling myself stupid

And if I can quote sigmund Freud, he called all young people with charged up testosterone stupid.  No one here called me stupid except me and I think i have a right to do so.  Its all for a good laugh so enjoy, no harm, no foul, and if I kick the bucket, well, party on the ice for a week for me.

Dr. JM

Hey, show yourself some respect....thats Doctor Stupid.....hahahaha

Offline pletch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #51 on: Dec 09, 2006, 07:02 PM »
Travis, what do you mean putting a beating on the holes? I left at 1pm and the holes were still freezing over. I checked the temp. on my porch at 6 pm and it was 25 so I agree that if any melting took place it will be refroze by morning. I wish I could hit it in the morn. but we have a christmas dinner at church tomorrow. Trust me in two weeks we will be hitting High Point!
ice is your friend

Offline pletch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #52 on: Dec 09, 2006, 07:05 PM »
Hey MIKETHEPIKE i noticed your number of posts, hurry and make another post, you got evil numbers there don't want bad mojo before you hit the ice.
ice is your friend

Offline J Miser

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #53 on: Dec 09, 2006, 07:13 PM »
let it be said, 666 on this saturday, december9 for Mike the Pike - gonna get an evil brookie through the ice tomorrow, hahahahahaha

Offline Travis

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got Bait?
« Reply #54 on: Dec 09, 2006, 07:45 PM »
Travis, what do you mean putting a beating on the holes? I left at 1pm and the holes were still freezing over. I checked the temp. on my porch at 6 pm and it was 25 so I agree that if any melting took place it will be refroze by morning. I wish I could hit it in the morn. but we have a christmas dinner at church tomorrow. Trust me in two weeks we will be hitting High Point!

Just seemed to be a lot of water on the ice, and more around the holes.  But then again,  I didn't walk out too far and look, just appeared that way.  How much ice was in your furthest hole out?
Give a man a fish, and he can eat for a day.  But teach a man how to fish, and he'll be dead of mercury poisoning inside of three years.

Offline boatnik13

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #55 on: Dec 09, 2006, 07:50 PM »
SC PA. still having trouble getting past the skim ice stage , more warm weather on the way! Some diehards are fishing  the open water North side of Holman Lake . I just put out new ice fishing maps of the lake today.

Offline feasanthunter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #56 on: Dec 09, 2006, 09:34 PM »
north park lake was .5 to 1.5 with no open water that i could see, at 4:30 pm. Just bought a clam "guide", so if someone needs my old home-built shoot me a message.
are you gonna pull those pistols, or whistle "Dixie"?

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #57 on: Dec 09, 2006, 10:48 PM »
hows it look for monday am   mofish

Offline pletch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #58 on: Dec 10, 2006, 06:21 AM »
I am hiiting the ice after church, 2pm will post results. 25 degrees as of now with snow still on the ground.
Travis there were areas with no snow on that may have looked wet if you did not go out on the ice.
ice is your friend

Offline jonesy74

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #59 on: Dec 10, 2006, 06:35 AM »
The "accu-weather" 15 day forecast is calling for a cool down starting on the 20th with highs in the low 30's and lows in the teens. but if tradition holds it will be shorter and warmer than they predict.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.