The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Go steelers  (Read 11594 times)

Offline 1moslab

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Go steelers
« Reply #180 on: Feb 07, 2017, 04:08 AM »
Listen Tom we are sorry we offended  you ,you did real good .your wife is hot.now please leave IS alone and go back to football  thank you

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #181 on: Feb 07, 2017, 05:43 AM »
Tommy "Golden Boy "Brady. He is the on the most loved and most hated list in football. Your entitled to your opinion GG and I'm entitled to mine. Here in western Pennsylvania he not "reel" popular. Just saying.

Offline icewolf69

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #182 on: Feb 07, 2017, 06:41 AM »
GO COWBOYS

Offline Kov619

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #183 on: Feb 07, 2017, 06:43 AM »
Joe GG  GG.  Yes I'm a Steeler fan...happy for your team win....we here in western PA ....have pride in out team ...but ... this. Picthure....will say it all....from our great.....can this be said in bean town.....
Bad ice is bad for your health....walk with care....

Offline Jighead13

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #184 on: Feb 07, 2017, 07:36 AM »
Tommy Boy....aka mr. Cheater....with mr.Bellacheat......I believe the Steelers  have more fans win or lose...may there move to Foxboro was to save face. From Bean Town..

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #185 on: Feb 07, 2017, 04:04 PM »
Great PATRIOTS fans,there so great one of them borrowed Brady's game shirt. Was that you KOV'IE.lol

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #186 on: Feb 07, 2017, 07:13 PM »
Steeler fans are whiners.  Even worst than the Eagle fans.

Tom Brady #1.

Belechik #1

Steeler fans are posers, living in the 70's.

:cookoo:

Brady is by far the best in his era. Best ever, IDK. Certainly the best ever at the dink and dunk (and then he sticks a dagger in ya). Maybe the best of the modern era.  IMO, Johnny U is the best QB to ever to play the game. He played in a different era, different rules, and for not much money.

Barney Belichick  is like G. S. Patton. You may not like his methods, but he gets the job done. I'm not sure the "cheater" stink will ever wear off what many think of the man. IMO he didn't need another SB win to make the HOF, he's in.

I'm a Steeler fan, and luckily we don't have to live in the 70's. They've won more SB's than any team out there. We'll see what a great organization there is in Foxboro when time catches up to the current leadership.

Offline Kov619

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #187 on: Feb 07, 2017, 07:31 PM »
This is the only number 12 I want....when they  played the game like men not peewee flag football...when  the stop play for a hang nail.

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #188 on: Feb 07, 2017, 08:35 PM »
Listen children. The 12 I want is in a pack or on ice. I am. Steeler fan and the team this season was patchwork. The d cost them because they just want to
Make a hit then jump around. Play to the whistle then go back to the huddle and repeat. I played the game and that is what we did. As for Bell a friking pot head and brown for how awesome is a child. Love me some #92 on the edge. He is a player. And so is Ben. I even might like the offense line. Brady freaking damn good. Bellacheat hate that dude. How do you rate the best? Wins ? Or numbers? I hate to say it but Brady might have both. And yes there is
A
Huge difference
In today's weakness called football and the
Days of old.   Oh got to run FLAGGGGG

Offline JoeGG

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #189 on: Feb 07, 2017, 10:38 PM »
Joe GG  GG.  Yes I'm a Steeler fan...happy for your team win....we here in western PA ....have pride in out team ...but ... this. Picthure....will say it all....from our great.....can this be said in bean town.....
Terry Bradshaw goes out of his way to recognize Brady as the best. Terry is a true sportsman and was a great quarterback. In my opinion he was the toughest qb to ever play the game.

Offline Kov619

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #190 on: Feb 08, 2017, 06:58 AM »
Brady was not the 1st player to win 5 super bowl rings....as a player  I think Charles Haley was 2 with the 49ers and 3 with the  Cowboys...yes he was the 1 5 on one team ....he may get more...will say that...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.