The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: creel limits  (Read 7577 times)

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: creel limits
« Reply #60 on: Feb 16, 2016, 06:15 AM »
Once again your ex is a proper allocation of funds and knowledge.  And once again proper allocation of funds in a lake can produce slabs like you say.  Can't prove a point if the point isn't valid lol.

One of the keywords from their statement...enhance... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Whistle'n dixie D-n-B? (Just so you know that means ""(to engage) in unrealistically rosy fantasizing".)

Enhancement comes in many different "shapes and sizes". You don't seem to understand you're not the only stakeholder in the game. You seem to refuse to accept that point.

I'm really not sure you understand the correlation I am trying to make.  You can run for office or work the proper the proper channels to get the changes you'd like to see. You'd just rather complain and call people stupid (or whatever words you choose for the PFBC).

Offline ducksnbucks36

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #61 on: Feb 16, 2016, 10:41 AM »
Whistle'n dixie D-n-B? (Just so you know that means ""(to engage) in unrealistically rosy fantasizing".)

Enhancement comes in many different "shapes and sizes". You don't seem to understand you're not the only stakeholder in the game. You seem to refuse to accept that point.

I'm really not sure you understand the correlation I am trying to make.  You can run for office or work the proper the proper channels to get the changes you'd like to see. You'd just rather complain and call people stupid (or whatever words you choose for the PFBC).

What point do you want me to accept?  You haven't made a valid one yet, and you continue to make unvalid points.  Funny how you try to constantly twist words, and turn it into a "you" thing when it was never headed that way to begin with.

Quite honestly I don't even think you can decifer  your own correlation, Wich shows your own ignorance towards knowledge and proper allocation of funds.  If you could decifer your own correlation then youd know the proper allocation of funds and knowledge is all that is needed.  In which same can be said for a lake. 

Complain? Not go through the proper channels to be heard? Lol.  You like to make invalid assumptions, when in fact you don't know what I could be doing?  I could be trying to work out a deal to get 1000 recycled wood pallets cribs put in a lake.  Or be pumping thousands into fish. To stock....but you'd never know. 

Offline chumster

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #62 on: Feb 16, 2016, 01:18 PM »
You guys who only keep 10 fish over 10" on Shenango aren't helping the lake. Those fish spawn successfully every year. The more smaller fish left in there also spawn. Thus producing more small fish. It takes these fish four years to reach the ten inch size you want to keep. If you only keep ten, tens out of a million fish hatched each year, the size of the fish will definetly decline as the food source wont support quick growth. There's millions of those nine inch fat black crappies in Shenango. You'll be surprised at the fillets they produce. Plus the meat is fresher than a twelve incher thats been in there for 8 to 10 years. Take a couple dozen 9's home and help raise the size of the other fish left. You wont fish out this lake. If you know this lake like i do, you know there's millions there and more coming every year with the spawn. I dont mind the blue coats keeping their limits of small fish there. They've been doing it for decades and the fishing is still great.

Offline StoneCat24

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #63 on: Feb 16, 2016, 01:26 PM »
Fish finders def dont help the fish species out.if there were no finders there be a lot more fish along with a lot more work to find them like our father's and there dad's had to fish w/o
What are you going to do,just stand there and worry about it? IF that's the card you're dealt that's the card you play.Just pick up the slack and keep on going.

Offline SuperX2Nut

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #64 on: Feb 16, 2016, 06:25 PM »
Do I have to explain chute. Pa does t stock the fish they raise they sell them to other states and private clubs and organizations. Remember a license just gives you the legal opertunity to fish that's all.

Please take time to read over the information provided in the link. The Pfbc does not sell trout to sportsmans clubs and other organizations that operate cooperative nurseries. The co-ops are also not limited to just trout.
http://fishandboat.com/coopnurs.htm

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #65 on: Feb 16, 2016, 07:48 PM »
What point do you want me to accept?  You haven't made a valid one yet, and you continue to make unvalid points.  Funny how you try to constantly twist words, and turn it into a "you" thing when it was never headed that way to begin with.

Quite honestly I don't even think you can decifer  your own correlation, Wich shows your own ignorance towards knowledge and proper allocation of funds.  If you could decifer your own correlation then youd know the proper allocation of funds and knowledge is all that is needed.  In which same can be said for a lake. 

Complain? Not go through the proper channels to be heard? Lol.  You like to make invalid assumptions, when in fact you don't know what I could be doing?  I could be trying to work out a deal to get 1000 recycled wood pallets cribs put in a lake.  Or be pumping thousands into fish. To stock....but you'd never know.

Spell check is your friend. Use it before pressing post. Especially when you want to try and prove someone is ignorant to something. Spelling errors kind of take away from the point you are making. Like someone famous once said "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.". 

My original statement regarding the comparison of PA lakes to the Canadian lakes was spot on - "The problem isn't the farmer, it's what he has to work with". You don't agree with it because it doesn't support your beliefs. You'd rather poke holes in the analogy to try and make your point. Why? Because the PFBC doesn't do what you want. You have said they are jokers (same at the PGC). I think you called them "dbags". You're an easy read.

We're going to have to agree to disagree.

But, if you need help installing the fish cribs or stocking those fish I'd be happy to help. I don't want to fish it, but it's always good to participate.

Offline Fishsleeprepeat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #66 on: Feb 16, 2016, 09:56 PM »
Nobody is going to completely agree with how the lakes and streams are managed. I personally think stripers and trout are a waste of money. But many fisherman would disagree me. I feel that more time needs to go into lake studies to consider adjusting the limits on many species, like they do with Lake Erie walleye and perch. If too many fish have been harvested from a body of water over a period of time, they could make changed to save waterways before it's too late. You and I can try to save or fix our lakes by only keeping some fish. But in some cases, PAFC needs to step in and change the laws to make fishing better.

Offline ducksnbucks36

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #67 on: Feb 16, 2016, 10:00 PM »
Spell check is your friend. Use it before pressing post. Especially when you want to try and prove someone is ignorant to something. Spelling errors kind of take away from the point you are making. Like someone famous once said "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt.". 

My original statement regarding the comparison of PA lakes to the Canadian lakes was spot on - "The problem isn't the farmer, it's what he has to work with". You don't agree with it because it doesn't support your beliefs. You'd rather poke holes in the analogy to try and make your point. Why? Because the PFBC doesn't do what you want. You have said they are jokers (same at the PGC). I think you called them "dbags". You're an easy read.

We're going to have to agree to disagree.

But, if you need help installing the fish cribs or stocking those fish I'd be happy to help. I don't want to fish it, but it's always good to participate.

Lol you really want to go there with a spell check comment on an informal forum board?  You really want to go through your last reply, and pick out all of your grammatical mistakes(in which there is a ton)?  Don't throw the "spell check" comment out if you yourself are not going to type in a proper grammatical way every single time...   Better yet, please tell me how you even feel remotely confident speaking of spell check when you can't even form proper grammatical sentences throughout your own post? 

Once again, you try making it into a "You" thing.  You've tryed doing it before also.  If there's absolutely one thing I can not stand it's when people try twisting words around like you do quite frequently when you're proven wrong like you were in every "point" you tried making.  You've done it before, and you've done it again. 

Poke holes in the allegory you made because it's not valid, and you still fail to understand that.  Like I said before, and I'll say again.  Proper allocation of funds and knowledge.  However, I doubt you'll understand what that means.

If only you've witnessed and heard the stuff I've heard and seen your lovers say and do then maybe you would take a second look...but it's highly doubtful seeing how you have canvas blinders on, and you don't know how to remove them.  There's a reason why those two organizations are a joke compared to other states similar organizations. 

I could care less who fishes any structure that would get put in there.  It's not for me, but rather the lake and everyone.  However, you fail to understand that since you try to make everything a "you" standpoint.

Now here comes where you try to twist more around.

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #68 on: Feb 17, 2016, 07:09 AM »
Lol you really want to go there with a spell check comment on an informal forum board?  You really want to go through your last reply, and pick out all of your grammatical mistakes(in which there is a ton)?  Don't throw the "spell check" comment out if you yourself are not going to type in a proper grammatical way every single time...   Better yet, please tell me how you even feel remotely confident speaking of spell check when you can't even form proper grammatical sentences throughout your own post? 

Once again, you try making it into a "You" thing.  You've tryed doing it before also.  If there's absolutely one thing I can not stand it's when people try twisting words around like you do quite frequently when you're proven wrong like you were in every "point" you tried making.  You've done it before, and you've done it again. 

Poke holes in the allegory you made because it's not valid, and you still fail to understand that.  Like I said before, and I'll say again.  Proper allocation of funds and knowledge.  However, I doubt you'll understand what that means.

If only you've witnessed and heard the stuff I've heard and seen your lovers say and do then maybe you would take a second look...but it's highly doubtful seeing how you have canvas blinders on, and you don't know how to remove them.  There's a reason why those two organizations are a joke compared to other states similar organizations. 

I could care less who fishes any structure that would get put in there.  It's not for me, but rather the lake and everyone.  However, you fail to understand that since you try to make everything a "you" standpoint.

Now here comes where you try to twist more around.

My sentence structure is acceptable, ask any second grade teacher and they would agree. Look at your last post. "trYed"= tried, you're using the wrong vowel. If you want to state that someone is ignorant to a subject, prove you are qualified to make such a distinction (thus my spelling comment). I'm not trying to make this personal. I'm trying to help you see my point. But, my post seem to infuriate you so much, I'm not getting through. So, I'll say it one more time. To compare the lakes in PA to most of the Canadian lakes and feel the aquatic infrastructure are of the same quality is bunk. To compare PA lakes to lakes in other states is bunk. You're talking two different things. That is where the whole farmer analogy came in to play. You seem to believe the quality of our local lakes measure up to some of the great fisheries in the world, and the PFBBC ruined them. I don't agree. You want to call these groups disparaging names, don't give credit where it is due, nor show any respect. Go ahead, it's your reputation that gets sullied. But, I'm not going to be a part of that. If people would show a little respect for others, this world might be a better place. Nothing wrong with a respectful disagreement. There is a lot wrong with being disrespectful.

Now, since we don't have the hug emoticon, this will have to do :icefish:  :tipup:.

I hope you have a good day.

Offline ducksnbucks36

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #69 on: Feb 17, 2016, 08:59 AM »
My sentence structure is acceptable, ask any second grade teacher and they would agree. Look at your last post. "trYed"= tried, you're using the wrong vowel. If you want to state that someone is ignorant to a subject, prove you are qualified to make such a distinction (thus my spelling comment). I'm not trying to make this personal. I'm trying to help you see my point. But, my post seem to infuriate you so much, I'm not getting through. So, I'll say it one more time. To compare the lakes in PA to most of the Canadian lakes and feel the aquatic infrastructure are of the same quality is bunk. To compare PA lakes to lakes in other states is bunk. You're talking two different things. That is where the whole farmer analogy came in to play. You seem to believe the quality of our local lakes measure up to some of the great fisheries in the world, and the PFBBC ruined them. I don't agree. You want to call these groups disparaging names, don't give credit where it is due, nor show any respect. Go ahead, it's your reputation that gets sullied. But, I'm not going to be a part of that. If people would show a little respect for others, this world might be a better place. Nothing wrong with a respectful disagreement. There is a lot wrong with being disrespectful.

Now, since we don't have the hug emoticon, this will have to do :icefish:  :tipup:.

I hope you have a good day.

Considering this was never about any type of spelling or etc.  Congratulations, you picked out one word that autocorrect changed from tried to tryed.  You should feel so good about yourself, and your second grade grammatical structure.  You're the one preaching spellcheck...practice what you preach. Prove youre qualified to speek of spelling and grammar...gotta try and compensate for what you lack somewhere... Heaven for bid spellcheck changes a word while I type.I'll make sure to bring some candy for next time I see you for praise...I think that's what second graders get?  Maybe an apple it's better for your teeth and health gotta keep you around a while. 

I didn't say you were making it personal, and in all honesty I wouldn't care if you did.  I have big shoulder I can take it haha. You constantly try to twist words around and make it a "you" standpoint.  "Your" beliefs, what "you" want, "you", "you", and you have tryed to make more "you" assumptions in your reply as well....No... Plus to think I'm infuriated in the slightest bit is kinda funny considering I'm not even remotely infuriated at all, and I won't get infuriated either. 

Don't put words into my mouth I did not say, and stop trying to twist words around.  Not ONCE did I say PFBC ruined the lakes anywhere, and quite honestly I don't even think I said anything about your whole Canadian and PA aquatic infrastructure. I said your farmer allegory is wrong, and you still fail to see that.  So, once again I'll say it, I'll break it down, and I'll even throw a different language out there just in case.  Proper allocation of funds and knowledge.  With the proper allocation of funds and knowledge anything can be made great....correcta asignación de los fondos y conocimiento...¿entender? Si / no.

Some do good, some do bad.  Some are arrrogant, others not so much.  Some get praise, others are in it for the wrong reasons.  It's kinda bad when other members of the organizations say the same about the bad apples as I have. 

Anything else you'd like to try and twist, or can I go back to enjoying my cinnamon twist and oatmeal with honey. 

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #70 on: Feb 17, 2016, 09:24 AM »
topic= creel limits?  50 is too many.. unlimited too many. 25 good for anyone? I would do 25 and be happy.. lets all enjoy the ice and open water. don't waste and don't litter. 

Offline fishon21

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #71 on: Feb 17, 2016, 05:52 PM »
Stupid!!

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #72 on: Feb 17, 2016, 06:05 PM »
Stupid?

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • The ice is always safe are you in ???????????????
« Reply #73 on: Feb 17, 2016, 06:05 PM »
there is a side of creel limits not explored? in pa. Pennsylvania you cannot continue to target a species once you reach you creel limit.by law there is limit so fish are not harmed or culled.2 stripers 4 bass 6 walleyes 50 assorted pan fish etc while fishin warden showed up checked creels found guys with 4 bass in creel stop fishin was his command. why?because you have reached your creel limit it was 9am his reasoning was if you harm a fish and legal you get it towards you creel limit,so he said if a fish is harmed ill fine you. over your creel limit,yes this is extreme buttttttttttttttttt that's why limits in place
GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #74 on: Feb 17, 2016, 06:16 PM »
So once you have a creep limit of anything you can't fish for anything? Never heard of that but I realize it's pa. I have dished for a bit of time know. I have thrown back a few thousand trout. Thousands of channel cats hundreds of bass maybe a hundred musky And few pike. Kept lots of crappies gills and perch. But stupid? I am sure that is the same guy who would sway there are no deer left and then buy four doe tags and cry when he didn't fill all them. And drive by a few fresh roadkills.  I got your stupid.

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #75 on: Feb 17, 2016, 06:19 PM »
So once you have a creep limit of anything you can't fish for anything? Never heard of that but I realize it's pa. I have dished for a bit of time know. I have thrown back a few thousand trout. Thousands of channel cats hundreds of bass maybe a hundred musky And few pike. Kept lots of crappies gills and perch. But stupid? I am sure that is the same guy who would sway there are no deer left and then buy four doe tags and cry when he didn't fill all them. And drive by a few fresh roadkills.  I got your stupid.
no, you need to "target" another species butttttttttttttt also found out book you get with license is a SUMMARY the real law book is 2 inches thick
GOD BLESS
mo
LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND SOUL AND STRENGTH and'LOVE THY NEiGHBOR AS THYSELF'   GOD

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #76 on: Feb 17, 2016, 06:32 PM »
The musky and pike limit is two so if I had two I can't throw a rap for eyes? That be some pa stuff for real. I understand the true question asked in this thread. Some waters need adjusted. I.e. Pyme. They have no limit on panfish. Smaller lakes I have come to fish could not take losing 200 or 300'crappies. Heck I fish a strip lake with stunted bass and I never saw a 15 inch one.  All water is not the same for sure. After seeing the gills at muddy creek I would need ten days to take a limit of what I would keep. 8inches. I am not a biologist but I know when some lakes take a down fall.   I have see some people with buckets of gills stringers of undersized eyes. Blue coats

Offline slider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #77 on: Feb 17, 2016, 06:51 PM »
Haven't  seen  bantering  like  this  in a long  time
But i must  say ive known  Mo, and Eddie for many  years. Both  of them  have very in depth  knowledge  of fishing and also.the need for conservation and management  of resources
I'M  63 and love  my fishing  warm  weather  or 6 inches of ice blowing  snow and windchill   below  0
Fish commission  isn't  perfect  and no organization  like it across the country doesnt have problems  of how  the resources and the management  is done. And I'm  sure  there are many different ways sportsmen  (and women. Before i start  another subject to  argue  about ) across  the country  are disgruntled  with laws ans decisions made. You can't  make a.blanket statment saying  the pafbc is full  of####.There are  too many  variables  from one body of  water  to the  next. There  is nothingthat is perfect
I now step  off the soapbox

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #78 on: Feb 17, 2016, 07:24 PM »
and you have tryed
   :o
El tipo, obtener su corrección ortográfica fija.

What's the difference between "you standpoint", and personal?

"I don't even think I said anything about your whole Canadian and PA aquatic infrastructure. I said your farmer allegory is wrong, and you still fail to see that. " LOL, someone didn't even know how/why I'm using an analogy, yet said person knows I'm using it wrong? All this, and we find out one of the participants in a discussion didn't understand the premise.  :o

Oatmeal is good for one's cholesterol. Keep it up.

I'm staying out of the creel limit debate, it's way too heated.  ;D

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #79 on: Feb 17, 2016, 07:26 PM »
Nobody is going to completely agree with how the lakes and streams are managed. I personally think stripers and trout are a waste of money. But many fisherman would disagree me. I feel that more time needs to go into lake studies to consider adjusting the limits on many species, like they do with Lake Erie walleye and perch. If too many fish have been harvested from a body of water over a period of time, they could make changed to save waterways before it's too late. You and I can try to save or fix our lakes by only keeping some fish. But in some cases, PAFC needs to step in and change the laws to make fishing better.

Exactly.

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #80 on: Feb 17, 2016, 07:28 PM »
topic= creel limits?  50 is too many.. unlimited too many. 25 good for anyone? I would do 25 and be happy.. lets all enjoy the ice and open water. don't waste and don't litter.

My apologies to the OP. I should not have taken the detour I did.

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #81 on: Feb 17, 2016, 07:46 PM »
I just making fun. In my own way. I am
Just a jerk on one end of the line waiting for a jerk at the other

Offline SuperX2Nut

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #82 on: Feb 17, 2016, 08:28 PM »
there is a side of creel limits not explored? in pa. Pennsylvania you cannot continue to target a species once you reach you creel limit.by law there is limit so fish are not harmed or culled.2 stripers 4 bass 6 walleyes 50 assorted pan fish etc while fishin warden showed up checked creels found guys with 4 bass in creel stop fishin was his command. why?because you have reached your creel limit it was 9am his reasoning was if you harm a fish and legal you get it towards you creel limit,so he said if a fish is harmed ill fine you. over your creel limit,yes this is extreme buttttttttttttttttt that's why limits in place
GOD BLESS
mo

This is incorrect, you may continue to fish after you have reached your limit. However if you have five trout on a stringer, and you catch a sixth, and that fish cannot be release due to injury, then you're in violation.

Offline ducksnbucks36

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #83 on: Feb 17, 2016, 08:35 PM »
   :o
El tipo, obtener su corrección ortográfica fija.

What's the difference between "you standpoint", and personal?

"I don't even think I said anything about your whole Canadian and PA aquatic infrastructure. I said your farmer allegory is wrong, and you still fail to see that. " LOL, someone didn't even know how/why I'm using an analogy, yet said person knows I'm using it wrong? All this, and we find out one of the participants in a discussion didn't understand the premise.  :o

Oatmeal is good for one's cholesterol. Keep it up.

I'm staying out of the creel limit debate, it's way too heated.  ;D

The type? I see your spanish skills are similar to your English skills. 

mi amigo ... Lo siento pero que son muy estúpidos ... volver a su hombre del eje de balancín

You're one heck of a lost cause you still fail to comprehend anything that's been said and you still try and twist words / make assumptions....but hey I guess you have to make up for your BDS somehow.

Anything else you'd like to try and twist, assume, or attempt to add to stuff that's been said since you have showed time and time again that's all you do. 

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #84 on: Feb 17, 2016, 08:52 PM »

creel limit?
GOD BLESS
mo

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #85 on: Feb 17, 2016, 09:05 PM »
Do the pull the sled? What's the thing connecting them do?

Offline 1MOFISH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #86 on: Feb 17, 2016, 09:07 PM »
Do the pull the sled? What's the thing connecting them do?
santas lil reindeer attached to the sled
GOD BLESS
mo

Offline clayboy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #87 on: Feb 17, 2016, 09:15 PM »
My thought is that if you like them eat them mom at h big boy eyes in the spring and I eat them within 3 days or so. Some would say I over keep. Never more than a limit. Sometimes i get 3 or 4 or 5. But they are
Hogs. They just taste so good. Oh got to go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!flag

Offline Ski Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Gut eyes? =)
« Reply #88 on: Feb 18, 2016, 02:00 PM »

Look at the amount of charters that are run on Lake Erie (not just in PA but around the entire lake) and you will understand why the amount of time and $$ goes into keeping it as good as it is. In PA it brings 1000's of people a year to the area who all in turn buy the stamp to fish it, book motels, eat out, ect (just the same as stocking the steelies does). The $$ that that fishery brings into the PFBC as well as the state via sales tax, motel taxes, ect makes it worth making sure it stays as healthy a fishery as possible. That stamp we must buy to fish it in turn helps finance the PFBC's studies on the lake, stockings, ect. Also factor in the # of private sportsman's clubs that help raise fingerlings (both eyes and steelies), help with stockings, volunteer to help do studies, ect and than look at just how few there are elsewhere.

PA certainly isn't the only state doing it. In Alaska, if you fill your king tag you are done for the day. Wanna play catch and release after your tag is filled? Hope you don't mind potentially losing all your gear, boat, ect on top of the fine  ;)  Many states have similar laws and it is to protect the fishery. While we all try to do our best when catch and release fishing, the fact is not all those fish do survive so by stopping fishing for said species after you have your limit you are ensuring that isn't possible (unless that species is caught after switching to target another species)

I completely agree that certain bodies of water need their own creel limits but its completely unrealistic for the PFBC to be able to perform the required studies to micro-manage every body of water in the state for every species in it.
Proud to be Pro Staff!!!    Gut cookies?

Walleye count for 2015    21 landed up to 25"

Offline Eddie Spaghetti

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #89 on: Feb 18, 2016, 07:49 PM »
The type? I see your Spanish skills are similar to your English skills. 

You're one heck of a lost cause you still fail to comprehend anything that's been said and you still try and twist words / make assumptions....but hey I guess you have to make up for your BDS somehow.

Anything else you'd like to try and twist, assume, or attempt to add to stuff that's been said since you have showed time and time again that's all you do.
Dang Spanish spell check.  ;D
My Spanish isn't what it once was, not that I ever had it. But, I do know what the Spanish sentence implies.

Twist, assume, and add stuff. LOL I did no such thing. My position has not changed from my response to "DKFRY". If one would sit back, and look at it from another point of view, maybe there would be an epiphany. Someone else pushed this thread into a direction I was not going. Admittedly, this other person never really understood the original premise. Had I known this I wouldn't have played along. But, thinking this person must be reasonable, and he'll get the point, I did. I still hold out hope.

"Fail to comprehend". That's funny coming from the person who still hasn't figured out why a farmer, or spelling was involved in a conversation about the PFBC. Someone's point of view is this, "Someone feels certain PFBC programs don't work, and he feels the PFBC should drop these programs. Cut bait and run. Get the most for their money." But, what this person doesn't understand, is that in some cases, others may enjoy the programs this other person wants to see cut. When these programs don't get cut, well the PFBC must be "Dbags" (to use another persons phrase). See, this other person is very selfish in this regard and doesn't see past his own thoughts. One day, maybe this person could stand in another man's shoes. Just to see the world from a different point of view.

I tried to not use the word "you". But, I must. It's sad you feel the need to resort to name calling and insinuating certain things instead of explaining your position better. Apparently, that's all you have left.

You get a good nights sleep. Hopefully, tomorrow will bring you everything you deserve.  :tipup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.