The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Lycoming HardWater team  (Read 27281 times)

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • VEX, is sure an expensive depth finder..
Re: Lycoming HardWater team
« Reply #210 on: Feb 19, 2007, 05:10 PM »
depending on the weather, i'll be fishing r.v. or blanchard on wed morning after work.
suppose to warm up into the high 40's by sun.  time's winding down already.  depending on the weather, christa and i are heading out on thursday too.  trying to get sunday off, if so, i'll be fishing after work sat morning.  might be the last good weekend. :o :o
The more fish we release, is more fish we all can catch.  b/c we all like to catch.   Catch, Photo, Release!!  Such an easy concept, but so hard for others to understand!!!!!

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #211 on: Feb 20, 2007, 09:22 PM »
Frank let me know about sat. Beaver might still be in the cards. I have to make a call tommrow.
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #212 on: Feb 26, 2007, 05:24 PM »
hithole, you might want to think about heading out on wed or thursday.

rain and wind on fri and sat, weekend sounds like a bust.  especially with the rain. 

i'll be fishing wed and thursday.  rain is going to put alot of water on the ice.  get out while you can
The more fish we release, is more fish we all can catch.  b/c we all like to catch.   Catch, Photo, Release!!  Such an easy concept, but so hard for others to understand!!!!!

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #213 on: Feb 28, 2007, 06:56 PM »
Hitting it again thursday.  FLASH flood watch from thurs night into fri.  might be the last day.

Offline IceFishingWithaGaff

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #214 on: Mar 01, 2007, 05:48 AM »
I am hoping that this weekend is good for icefishing I really would like to go out since I will have my first 2 days of in over a month and a half. So hopefully the weather will be nice to me and let me get out. Adam
Why wait to spring time to fish when u have perfectly good ice to fish on.

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #215 on: Mar 01, 2007, 01:30 PM »
its not looking to good after today

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.