The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: 25%off at Kittery Trading Post  (Read 1109 times)

Offline Dschofield91

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Have an Ice day!
25%off at Kittery Trading Post
« on: Jan 22, 2018, 05:09 PM »
Hey guys, just came across this info on the Facebook and figured I’d share it here. http://www.kitterytradingpost.com/lp-pats-win.html

Offline BaitBucket

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: 25%off at Kittery Trading Post
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2018, 05:14 PM »
KTP Loves their exclusions:

Offer not valid on the purchase of Ammunition, Augers, Bows, Canoes, Electronics, Kayaks, Lasers, Motors, New/Used Firearms (including Black Powder and Air), Optics, Reloading, Safes, Sights, Ski Equipment or SUPs. Offer not valid on products from 13 Fishing®, Asolo®, Atlas®, Avet®, Burton®, Canada Goose®, Carhartt®, Chaco®, Coolibar®:, Daiwa®, Dansko®, Dale of Norway®, G. Loomis®, Garmin®, GoPro®, K2®, Life is Good®, Marker®, Merrell®, Mountain Hardwear®, Oakley®, Patagonia®, Penn®, Redington®, RIO®, Sage®, Shimano®, Smith Optics®, St. Croix®, The North Face®, TOMS Shoes®, Tubbs®, UGG®, Van Staal® or Werner®.
Official Member of The G.I.T.s, Gods In Training 1/2014
The fishing was good; it was the catching that was bad.

Offline Mr.Seaguar

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2018, 05:18 PM »

Offer not valid on the purchase of Ammunition, Augers, Bows, Canoes, Electronics, Kayaks, Lasers, Motors, New/Used Firearms (including Black Powder and Air), Optics, Reloading, Safes, Sights, Ski Equipment or SUPs. Offer not valid on products from 13 Fishing®, Asolo®, Atlas®, Avet®, Burton®, Canada Goose®, Carhartt®, Chaco®, Coolibar®:, Daiwa®, Dansko®, Dale of Norway®, G. Loomis®, Garmin®, GoPro®, K2®, Life is Good®, Marker®, Merrell®, Mountain Hardwear®, Oakley®, Patagonia®, Penn®, Redington®, RIO®, Sage®, Shimano®, Smith Optics®, St. Croix®, The North Face®, TOMS Shoes®, Tubbs®, UGG®, Van Staal® or Werner®.

So basically it's a sale on candy? Do they have Bit-o-honeys?
Every plastics manufacturer claims plastics outfish livebait. So now I use livebait just for the increased challenge.

Offline manitron2

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2018, 05:27 PM »
Thanks for the heads up.
Get off the fence and protect your rights!

Offline fisherman2401

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2018, 06:04 PM »

It’s not KTP it is the companies listed. They have something called MAP pricing and the companies are the ones that set the price. They don’t want competition of their product from one place to another. So you anywhere you go it’s the same price. I guess it comes down to they don’t need to discount to sell their product. You buy there stuff or you don’t.

Offline BaitBucket

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2018, 06:09 PM »
It’s not KTP it is the companies listed. They have something called MAP pricing and the companies are the ones that set the price. They don’t want competition of their product from one place to another. So you anywhere you go it’s the same price. I guess it comes down to they don’t need to discount to sell their product. You buy there stuff or you don’t.

I just bought a Daiwa reel from another site for 20% off..Ive seen other sites do 25% off site wide and it includes all the name brands.

Offline JFeen82

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22, 2018, 06:53 PM »

DSG is the same way! So frustrating!

Offline fisherman2401

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jan 22, 2018, 07:05 PM »
I just bought a Daiwa reel from another site for 20% off..Ive seen other sites do 25% off site wide and it includes all the name brands.

Was it an older models or new one. They go off MAP after so long. There’s no way that they were knocking off 25% On new gropros, garmin, north face, gloomis, shimano, and van staal reels.

Offline BaitBucket

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8 on: Jan 23, 2018, 05:19 AM »
Was it an older models or new one. They go off MAP after so long. There’s no way that they were knocking off 25% On new gropros, garmin, north face, gloomis, shimano, and van staal reels.

It was one of their new model Tatula LT. The new Ballistic LT was also 20%off.

Offline FREEP82

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • 617 STRONG
« Reply #9 on: Jan 23, 2018, 05:41 AM »
Yeah but what is the gear ratio and the Max drag in Lbs?

Offline BaitBucket

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #10 on: Jan 23, 2018, 06:32 AM »
Yeah but what is the gear ratio and the Max drag in Lbs?

6.2:1 Gear ratio, 39in per turn, 26.4lbs of drag, weighs 7.4oz's  :thumbsup:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.