Author Topic: StrikeMaster 40V 10 Inch Auger- Shout out to Dags Bait & Tackle!!  (Read 520 times)

Offline JRFlatlander

• Team IceShanty Addict
After watching a few videos  I was ready to take the plunge on a new StrikeMaster 40V 10 Inch Auger. I have been using a Nils with a Milwaukee fuel for the past 5 years.  Only complaint was I wanted a 10" hole instead of 8".   I started looking for one and quickly found out that a 10 inch auger might  be impossible this year and  the 8's were pretty much sold out everywhere also.  After  thinking about it, Dags bait and tackle came to mind.  I called and sure enough they had a bunch of 8"  ones but not a 10". BTW free battery too...  After some discussion we are able to make a deal and switch the 8" to a 10" from another new gas unit.  I then took the drive up  to pick it up last Friday.  I have been to many shops around New England and Dags bait and tackle is pretty cool one.  They have anything you could imagine.  One of the best stocked shops I have been too. They carried all the brand names and had everything on display to see and handle.

Thanks Dags Bait and Tackle  !!!!

And the auger.......  I don't like  rave about new things in till they stand the test of time but so far its the nut's.  Love the 10" hole.  Drilled 13 holes in 12 inches of ice and only used one bar on the battery.  Smooth, effortless drilling and fast.....
[

Mama Says happiness is from magic rays of sunshine that come down when you're feeling blue.......

Offline PoolGuy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hello my name is Bill and I'm an ice fisherman !!
Nice 👍🏻 , I watched a video on that auger VS the KDrill...and I was shocked at how fast it cut through 10”
Good luck with it the rest of the season
I just want to go ice fishing and ignore my adult problems

Offline JIGGIN-

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Go Go Get Em!
Absolutely! I go there every year just before Jan 1st to get my augers tuned up or worked on. Dag's does the best work around on Augers. Im sure you saw all the power heads and augers in the Barn....if not, you missed out. A bunch of em.
Marcel is retired and now Dillan is running the show. Dillan's a good guy too. Randy and Kevin are top notch for Auger repairs caused they learned from the Best....Marcel.
A long drive but worth it in my opinion.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.