Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1619524 times)

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #11430 on: Jan 18, 2018, 06:46 PM »
Evening, All

It was breezy today, which kept temps. down a bit, got to 34* with the sun shining, thru the weekend supposed to get to 50* slowly

Don't know what I did to my lower back this a.m. getting out of bed, but, something happened when my feet hit the floor, couldn't stand up straight all day, 2 hrs. @ tile job
   grouting the floor, back did not feel too bad, only standing up, customer good with me leaving early, back at it tomorrow hopefully with a good back

More tomorrow; time for hot shower, pills, two fingers, sleep

Have Fun-Be Safe-Stay Warm-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Good Eats & Drinks-Get Well Soon
Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11431 on: Jan 18, 2018, 08:09 PM »
Good Evening, Got a call from my former Department manager, wanted to know if I could go out on the home lake for afternoon/evening bite and  :icefish: at 3:00   I got there at 3:15, ice looked pretty wet, and could see the open water area had been growing.  He wanted to go to my spot, and looked like we could.  He had talked to another of his friends that left the ice at 2:00 and shared his ice measurement.  its lost an inch from my last measurement.  So off we went, located the depth we wanted and popped a couple holes and marked a few going through.  We must have missed 30 bites and lost 10 or so at the holes. 

Got 6 to the ice and one to keep  ;D :thumbsup: Felt kind of strange going out lightly dressed as it was 68* and felt even warmer in the direct sunlight.  Bite really turned on right at sundown.

Will be holding my breath for another day as its not going to get down to a freezing temp for the next 48 hours.  He thanked me for coming out with him, it was his first day on any ice so far this year.  Might know, forgot to put on my new light on my cap bill. ::)  Was having trouble seeing the hooks to unhook  ::) :cookoo:

Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #11432 on: Jan 19, 2018, 01:36 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  20* to start the day here, high of 32 here today. We're starting at 4 this am, so have to make this one short...just want to wish you all a safe day, tight lines and make sure there's a cawfee ready.... ;D
 Capt.Jim..hope your back is feeling better this am Sir!   :thumbsup:
 Will catch up to you all this afternoon...

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #11433 on: Jan 19, 2018, 03:14 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                       It's 18* here on my hill a nice day to be out on the ice is on the menu today! :thumbsup:
                       Eddie......Have a good day, early start early quit. :woot:
                       Capt. Jim.....I hope your back is on the mend? ???
                       Bud.....Sounds like a nice time out with your former manager! :flex:
                       WS......How was the Crappie bite? ???
                       Steve....Watch out with all that shoveling! ::)
                       Yesterday Jon and I fished for Salmon and Perch, after I got my tip ups set I drilled a hole for
               jigging and was into them immediately but most were small.  I did get a few keepers and then they
               disappeared, then I got the answer why, I caught a 24" Laker. Last nights dinner! :thumbsup:
               Today we're hitting the lake again, before the warm up. :%$#!:
                       I hope everyone has a good Friday either at work or at play!

IW

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11434 on: Jan 19, 2018, 04:30 AM »
Good Morning everyone, Captain Jim, I hope your back feels better. Going to a chiropractor next week. Hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the ice.
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11435 on: Jan 19, 2018, 04:36 AM »
Morning all,

CapJ.....sometimes you don't have "to do" anything except "be" to have back issues  :blink:  :pinch:  glad the h.o. was understanding of the short day  :clap:  hope you're feeling better today

IFF.....good job and nice pic  :thumbsup: :flex:  sounds like you're losing ice pretty fast  :%$#!:   :-\  no cool down in sight  ???

Eddie....such horrible luck, having to start early on a Friday  :roflmao: :thumbsup:  enjoy the early out, did you bring rod & auger  ???

IW.....sounds like a fun day, beautiful day to be out  :flex: :clap:  good luck today

H2L....hope you're getting better day by day, dealing with all the snow can't be helping much  :( 

WS.....on the prowl again today sir  ???

IF45....good luck at the Chiropactor, hope it does the trick  ;)

Heading west today to Niagara Falls for a weekend long fishing/outdoor expo. Hope to learn some new tricks from the pros  :woot:

Have a good day at work or play. Stay safe.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #11436 on: Jan 19, 2018, 05:40 AM »
Good Morning Everyone :bow:

I slept in later than usual this morning, woke up with a very sore throat. I sure hope that goes away, I gave a neighbor a ride home from dropping off his car yesterday and he was sick :%$#!:

Bud you asked "You go North to have solitude ? or ? just better quality eye lakes.  Would think you would have lots of good pannies water close to you." ..... The local lakes just don't have the numbers of quality fishing as heading north 100+ miles can offer. We have lots of pan fish but most run small and we won't even get into the crowds on the lakes, so yes, solitude plays a big role.

Best of luck on the ice IW :thumbsup: It sounds like you are getting them dialed in.

Have a good day Eddie! Where you able to get out on the ice yesterday?

Safe travels WW :thumbsup: How many miles is Niagara Falls from you? Don't forget to pack your poke with some cookies and bars for the ride :thumbsup:

Yesterday was a beautiful day on the ice. I fished for 4 hours or so and caught a bunch of crappies but as expected nothing big enough to bring home. The longer I sat the worse my back started to feel, so I hung it up and went to the Chiropractor. After I spent the evening with an ice bag.

Hope you back is feeling better Capt.Jim  :thumbsup: No fun that's for sure :%$#!:

Best of luck if hitting the ice or on the job :thumbsup: Above all stay safe!

WS

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11437 on: Jan 19, 2018, 06:18 AM »
Good Morning. 17 here.
Wife left early for blood work this morning. Called about half and hour ago, she hit a deer. She is fine and it doesn't look like it did much damage to her car. She is waiting for the police to get a report. Deer ran off.
WW, have fun at the expo. Always a lot of good info to be found, plus a sign that Spring is coming.
My back didn't miss the snow blower yeaterday and the back is feeling better. Still taking an Alive before bed. I am bowling in a fund raising event on Sat. It is a 8 pin not tap so I am hoping I only have to throw one ball a frame....lol.....Have a good day and Be Safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11438 on: Jan 19, 2018, 06:46 AM »
Good Morning ER's and everyone with back problem cards.  Sounds like a lot of us qualify for the over the hill gang  ::)  Oh man Marv, hope you send that packing.  Having a cold or any of what has been going around sure makes ones outlook go south.  Maybe I should find some wood to knock on. :whistle:

WW, 48* when I just checked and guessers saying we may set a new record high of 70 today, and the next cool down for late Saturday/Sunday morning with snow.  That will be making it hard to travel on any ice.  And for me a spud bar with every step would be a must.

Jeff it was, at that, a good outing, hope we can share some more ice time this season.  Nothing like a fresh catch for dinner  :thumbsup:

Eddie any ice time after the early out ?

now its time for some think drink.

Good day all. See H2L just checked in.  Ouch on the Mrs tangle with the deer.  and hope your back keeps improving.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11439 on: Jan 19, 2018, 07:02 AM »
H2L....sorry to hear of MrsH2L run in with the deer  :(    glad she is ok  :)  good luck at the tourney  ;)

WS....it's about 200 miles or so, weather looks good for the drive  ;D  take care of that throat, no need to be laid up sick  :nono:

IFF.....those temps are good for April or May, not so much for January  :%$#!:

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11440 on: Jan 19, 2018, 07:12 AM »
 :%$#!: :%$#!: :cookoo: Sounds like its a toss up if the Gov, is going to keep the lights on or my local ice will last, another day.  :cookoo: :%$#!:
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11441 on: Jan 19, 2018, 07:19 AM »
IFF The Michigan end of Lake Erie is not on my bucket list to ice fish. They recovered one mans body yesterday and rescued 5 more off the ice. Saginaw Bay and Lake ST Clair are iffy enough at times to keep me from really wanting to ice fish them.

I feel for all of you having back issues. I have been fighting issues since the early 70's. The stimulator I have in my back helps most of the time. I have a Cybertech back brace that really helps. www.braceability.com is their web site. You have to search back brace to see them. I looked on Ebay and bought a heavier duty one for way less that what the original one is on the website. It came with a few extra pieces that I do not use but it is wider than the original one.

I got my Clam Kenai put together yesterday. I hope to get it on the ice this weekend. After the week end it is going on Craigslist.

Eddie At least you are working inside. They were pouring concrete at the site of a new parking ramp in Grand Rapids yesterday.

Spell check is sure weird. The first two paragraphs I typed it was not working. After that it started working but did not go back and correct the first two. ::)

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #11442 on: Jan 19, 2018, 07:07 PM »
Good evening ER's!! I thought I would jump in here with an update on my vehicle problem of it not wanting to start on cold mornings!! I replaced it!!! I picked up a used Toyota RAV4 in excellent condition and will give my truck to my BIL for his youngest son.  He's a good mechanic so the truck stays in the family and they can work on it!! Everyone is happy!! I hope all of the bad backs and sore throats heal up quickly! It's a terrible flu season this year!! I hope everyone has a fine evening!!! Tight lines!!!  :)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #11443 on: Jan 20, 2018, 04:59 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 23* here on my hill with a high of 42* forecasted, the lake will be a zoo today.
                           OS.......That's a nice thing you did by keeping the truck in the family! :thumbsup:
                           H2L......Deer just like playing traffic, lol I'm glad your wife was not hurt and that her car did not sustain
                  a lot of damage.
                           Capt. Jim.....I hope your back is better. :flex:
                           Marv......I hate it when someone is sick and put themselves with people that are not thinking that they are
                  not contagious. ::)
                           Eddie......Are you getting out on the ice today?
                           Yesterday was a decent day fishing, I came home with 35 perch and 1 Laker that Jon caught, I also caught
                  a short Salmon at the very end of the day!
                           I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out on the ice!

IW

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11444 on: Jan 20, 2018, 05:44 AM »
Morning to all.
My son and I took are annual lake Erie P.I. trip. It a big bay over 4000 acres and fish could be anywhere. I've fished there over 50 years so I always know where I've caught fish in the past but you don't know about this year. We wanted to fish deep water for perch but plans changed to fishing shallow and targeting multi species. First set up produced a large crappie and one giant perch,we move about a hundred yards or so,my son punched 20+some hole and we fish out side the shanty till we could find a decent bite. Didn't take long we found really nice gills and pumpkin seeds,with some crappie and perch in the mix. We ended up with 54 gills 8.5" -9.5" 15 perch over 10" and a few 11" crappie. We spent the night at a motel and started early the next morning,more for the same 49 big gills,6 big perch and a handful of big crappie. The bonus fish of the trip where the unbelievable numbers and quality bite of some huge LM bass. lol Definitely not a fish we keep but they where huge. We probably caught 25-30 bass with quite a few over 4lbs and the bulk in the 2-3 lb range. My son had a big pike bite him off and an unknown species break him off. It's amazing that those big bass hit some mico jigs  tipped with grubs . The trip went smooth it was a good time. We quit at 1:00 and packed up and made the 2 hour trip home. Well I guess I better start cutting fish with the chain saw.lol My American Angler will definitely make this choir easier. Well maybe one more coffee to get motivated.lol  Doesn't look good for are Pennsylvania ice. I glad we got our trip in this year.
Be safe my friends and good luck on the ice.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11445 on: Jan 20, 2018, 06:10 AM »
16 this morning. Capt54, sounds like you had a great trip.
IW, looks like you also had a good day. You are right, the lakes will be ZOO's today.
Damage to the car was not bad.(1200). It could have been a lot worst. She said she won't be leaving so early in the morning for awhile. They are just so hard too see when on the road.
Trip to the landfill this morning, then bowling at 1....Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11446 on: Jan 20, 2018, 07:04 AM »
Good Morning ER's    H2L glad the Mrs. is ok and the car damage not high enough to total it out. IW nice catch on those fish. Capt. likewise your catch over a couple days sounds like fun. Looking forward to more reports from others over the weekend. Good Day to all.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11447 on: Jan 20, 2018, 08:34 AM »
Good Morning.  Just like the old days Capt54  :thumbsup: and a good day for Jeff and crew  :thumbsup:

Expecting snow this evening into tomorrow.  Still have fingers crossed for ice holding on my home lake.  at least should have some better temps for holding any ice.

Haven't seen the work schedule for the next 2 weeks.  Should be posted when I get in to work this evening.

10-4 on the lakes being zoo's where there is fishable ice on weekends.

Got a friend request from a log lost friend, so doing a happy dance. and will be trying to do some catch up. :unsure: :whistle:

Haven't been following the weather guessers so far as snow in the east, will try and send it on if anyone wants some.

Have a great day all.
Bud

Offline Capt.Jim-N.J.

« Reply #11448 on: Jan 20, 2018, 08:40 AM »
Good Morning, All

Mid 30's right going to the high 40's before it is said and done, bright sunshine and no wind

To those reporting catches of fish, well done, 'the bite was on', if you get back out again, keep it up

Still have one wall in the tub area to grout at the tile job, yesterday was 'clean the haze' off of tiles so the toilet and vanity can go in to make the bathroom semi-usable, won't
     be back there till Tuesday; I have a Dr.'s Appt. with the Urologist about the prostate on Monday, if the PSA Levels have dropped off some more, then the cancer is beat, YES;
     I can move a little better, but, my back is still in knots, need to find a 'back walker' with talented toes to 'stomp' it out of me, lol, just like everything else, why does this have
     to happen now, (sigh), I know it will pass, but, when this time?, going to try to do 'something' today & see where that goes

I'll be back after dinner

Be Safe-Stay Warm-Have Fun-Tight Lines-Records & Limits-Good Eats & Drinks-Get Well Soon

Now is the time for all good men and women to engage in the sport of ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11449 on: Jan 21, 2018, 12:51 AM »
got some freezing mist, now, and waiting for the white stuff to kick in later in the morning.

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #11450 on: Jan 21, 2018, 03:34 AM »

Good morning Bud, ER's,
                      It's 34* here on my hill, what a nice day it was yesterday, I should have gone fishing, but I had things to do.
             one thing was the tail lights on my trailer weren't working, I found that the metal sleeve in the plug was missing for
             the tail lights, so I went to  NAPA and got one spliced it in and now I feel safer! ;D
                     Bud.......how much are you suppose to get? ???
                     H2L.......Take it easy on your back at Bowling or is it all better? :flex:
                     Capt.54......Sounds like you and your son had a great trip to Lake Erie. :thumbsup:
                     Capt.Jim.....Good luck at your appointment tomorrow. :flex:
                     Marv.........How are you doing with your arthritis, mine is bad the last couple of days, I ordered my medication
              last week and it hasn't come yet,  I ran out on Wednesday and it is showing.
                     Eddie.......Did you get out on the ice yesterday?
                     I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out on the ice!

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #11451 on: Jan 21, 2018, 04:06 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  33* this am, high of 40 expected today.

Jeff...nice job on the perch and hitting a salmon to end the day, awesome!  :clap:  Did Jon catch that laker while fishing for perch? There was a pretty good sized group of people on Otsego yesterday. Glad you got the taillight problem taken care of.. :thumbsup:  Hope MW is feeling better and you can get a trip or 2 in this week with him.
  Capt.Jim...sounds like the tile job is coming along nicely, wtg! Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers with those PSA levels, best wishes with the Dr.'s appt. tomorrow Sir!! Glad to hear your back is coming along... :thumbsup:
  Bud..hope the weather cooperates for you out there, and you don't lose anymore ice on Cherry Creek... still amazed with that Colorado weather! Has Granby locked up yet?
  OG..how's the fishing going for you? That Dingledrop jig is my #1 choice on a local lake for both crappies and gills!  :thumbsup:
  H2...sorry to read about your wife hitting the deer, glad she was alright and the car is repairable. How was the bowling yesterday?
  Capt.54...congrats to you and your son on your trip to Erie! Sounds like it was a great time and lots of action, awesome! Those big bluegills sure make great fish fry's...enjoy!!   :clap: :thumbsup:
  OldSailor...congrats on the new wheels and passing down the truck, nice job!!  :clap: :thumbsup:  How's the ice out your way?

Took a solo trip to Otsego Lake yesterday, sons couldn't make it and one of my buddies was heading up to Jeff's home water. It wass windy all day there and a few inches of fine fresh snow had fallen overnight. The drag out was a little bit of a PITA and quite a hike to reach some favorable water...I finally reached a mid 50' deep area and parked on it.
  Drilled the first hole and saw a solid mark suspended at 28', dropped down a minnow and no sooner set my JawJacker and it snapped...20 1/2" Laker! Ended up catching 7 total, 21" being the largest...couldn't seem to coax any of the bigger ones into biting. Had a good bite from 7:30-9am....then they just seemed to shut right off.
  Had lots of chasers and dumped several hookups, it was a good time and great way to start off fishing new water, no complaints.  Hoping conditions next trip are a little more easier, long drags by hand seem to be catching up to me, lol.
  Today we'll be celebrating my Moms 92nd Birthday (tomorrow) with a brunch at the Alzheimer's facility, looking forward to that.
  Cawfee's brewing...
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!   :icefish:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #11452 on: Jan 21, 2018, 04:45 AM »

Good morning Eddie,
                   Sounds like you had some fun yesterday. Jon caught the Laker on a tip up set up for Salmon, just
            goes to show that you don't need to fish deep for Lakers.

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11453 on: Jan 21, 2018, 06:24 AM »
Good Morning, ER's Eddie, Jeff  Its getting white out. guessers still guessing.  Snow is like Sex sometimes, never know how much your going to get  ::) :whistle:  Granby still has a lot of open water, some ice at about the 6" mark, but not what I call safe to run machines on you know how that goes 6" and 2' away 2".  Crew took a hike and got into some 8.5 and 9" perch.  Still more of a hike my shape is in, but working on it.

Will ad more later, I NEED A COFFEE. :o
Bud

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11454 on: Jan 21, 2018, 06:31 AM »
33 this morning and cloudy
The car will be fine. I thought the wife handled it pretty good. Her first deer and she HURT her car. I just glad I didn't do it or there would be you know what to pay. I drive it to bowling every Sunday night because I am the DD and she is always telling me to be careful with HER car.
The bowling yesterday went pretty good. It was a fund raiser, so no pressure. I took it easy and did OK, should be good to go tonight.
Eddie, sounds like a good day on the lake. You had some action and it was a nice day to be out there. I sold my Vex FL20 on Friday.
Have a good day and be Safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline captain54

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11455 on: Jan 21, 2018, 06:55 AM »
Morning all.
Glad to hear other are picking up some fishes. Pa. ice isn't going to be around much longer. 47 yesterday 48 a drizzle today and even higher temperatures the next few days. My son and I had a project to build some structure on a lake we fish. We decided if we didn't do it Saturday it wouldn't get done this year,so we worked our butts off yesterday. After the ordeal was accomplish,we did a little fishing. Turned out better than expected. We had a little contest as usual he won 16 to 14. Some of the biggest gills of the year. True giants,we didn't keep a gill under 9" although none were bigger than 9.25". Nice mix of 11" crappie in the pile. I guess it's called feast or famine. I hooked a pike on my Tickle Stick and 3 lb text,I had a nice battle and thought I was going to land her but the pike won. She took one of my new tungsten jigs with a diamond crystal on it nose. It was a new jig this year and produced some quality panfish. Now that I have and abundance of bait,they wanted plastic yesterday,lol
Oh well I hope you all stay safe and have a good day.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11456 on: Jan 21, 2018, 07:10 AM »
IFF I just checked the radar from Denver. There is quite a bunch of precip around there. It looks like it is growing to the west when I looped it. We are guessed to get some rain late Monday. The snow is pretty much gone here again so the rain should finish that off.

The shanty is strapped to the hitch haul on the back of my van. All I need to do is put my gear in it. I only need to drive a half mile to where I get on the ice. I also need to go get some bait with the other van before I hit the ice. I will take my camera to get pictures of it in action to put on Craig's list if I decide to sell it.

My wife finished up on the meds she was prescribed last week for her butt pain. They had lessened the pain. When she rolled over in bed a few nights ago she heard and felt her back pop. We do not know what that had to do with it but her pain is now gone. Finally!!! Hopefully it stays that way.

Every one have a good day no matter what you are doing. I need to get my butt in gear.

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11457 on: Jan 21, 2018, 07:22 AM »
Morning all!  Catching up here a bit this morning.  Have been insanely busy at work(good thing), but with my year-end closing of the books too, not much time to goof off.  lol  When not at work I’ve been fishing and doing reasonably well on the perch and other pannies, but the walleye bite has been so-so.  Pics of the last three, all between 19”-22” last Sunday and yesterday.

Glad to hear others are having success as well!  Like Capt54 said, we’re having a little meltdown here, but should lock back up in time for next weekend and yet another warmup! :P 

Let see some pics from the others catching nice fish!  I don’t want to be the only one showboating my catches on here!  ;D

I hope everyone’s well or getting better with their aches and pains!  I know too well how that can bring you down.

Have a safe and fun Sunday whatever you might be doing!  Stay on the top side!

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #11458 on: Jan 21, 2018, 09:53 AM »
Good morning ER's! Taters are frying for brunch, seeing I slept in on a day off. Eddie, the ice around here is 'iffy' due to the warm ups and rain! Plus with the old truck giving me problems. I've stayed very close to home. We have warm weather in the 50's and rain forecast.  I had forgot to mention that the old truck that I'm giving to my BIL belonged to my FIL and I bought it from his estate when he passed away! That's what I meant about keeping it in the family! I'm really enjoying my replacement! It even has bun warmers (seat heaters) and now I have a pampered azz!! I hope everyone has a great day at whatever is your choosing!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #11459 on: Jan 21, 2018, 10:44 AM »
right you are Tom, still a real fine snow, and looks like it will be until maybe around 9:00PM.  I cleared the deck, an hour ago so the doves can have some feed, I put the offering under the patio table, and its now got another inch on it.

DN, what might be those Walleyes main source of food?  Mine feed I think mostly on Gizzard Sad, and get pretty plump for a 19" ones

Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.