The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Montana Hunting & Fishing Show  (Read 2412 times)

Offline Josephs Prairie

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • See you on the ice!
Montana Hunting & Fishing Show
« on: Jan 24, 2004, 01:40 AM »
I was wondering if anybody was going to go to any of these? I am thinking of going to the one in Kalispell on March 6. I am from Cranbrook B.C. Canada and just though I would go down and check it out. Has anybody been? Are they worth going to?
NAFC Life Member
Catcherman.com Staff
B&D Custom Lures Pro Staff

Offline willbilly

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ONTARIO NEW YORK
Re: Montana Hunting & Fishing Show
« Reply #1 on: Feb 01, 2007, 01:44 PM »
Hi you guys! This is a little of subject but I am lookin g for an outfitter for a mule deer or elk or whitetail hunt this fall for my son and I! He has enlisted in the Navy and I would like to make this a once in a life time event! Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks - bill

Offline icebugler

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 01, 2007, 09:03 PM »
i think these outdoor shows are worth it. u might want to bring some extra $$. i have a tendency to go and plan on not buying anything.....then i usually walk out with something. there is a lot of cool hunting/fishing STUFF that you find that you have never seen before. also there are plenty of booths that are great just to check out. if you havnt been to one i would recommend it.

Offline willbilly

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ONTARIO NEW YORK
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2007, 06:20 AM »
Hi you guys! This is a little of subject but I am lookin g for an outfitter for a mule deer or elk or whitetail hunt this fall for my son and I! He has enlisted in the Navy and I would like to make this a once in a life time event! Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks - bill

Offline Montana Trout Slayer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2007, 01:45 PM »
Whenever they are in the area I always do my best to make it.  I went a couple weeks ago when it was here in Bozeman.  They do a great good job and I can normally spend at least a couple hours there!  They have all sorts of differant booths from hunting and fishing to camping to cooking  and allot more! They put on some great demo's and normally bring in some good speakers as well! The normally have differant activities for the kids like fishing pons ex. If it's in your area make it there!

Offline fish4ever

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #5 on: Feb 02, 2007, 02:04 PM »

Thanks - bill

I think you may have a better response if you go to a website like Primos. com and go to cabinchat there and post your message there and make it specific to Montana if that is where you want to hunt on an outfitted trip. Lots of info on their site for what you are looking for. I would list the website address here but do not want the perception I am advertising another website here and break any etiquette rules. ;) So go do a websearch for Primos website and good luck. ;) Congratulations on your son's enlistment in the US Navy and what a great cause to celebrate! ;D

fish4ever

Offline willbilly

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • ONTARIO NEW YORK
« Reply #6 on: Feb 02, 2007, 03:18 PM »
Thanks, I will check there! I have searched the internet and can't seem to find anything that really catches my eye! Thanks again I will check there!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.