The ice fishing Montana boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Baginwal - MSU alumnus ?  (Read 2252 times)

GEM_EYE_GUY

Baginwal - MSU alumnus ?
« on: Oct 13, 2003, 11:07 PM »
 8)  GO CATS   ;D

When were you there?

I was fall '81 - spring '86. Accounting major.

At the time, Bridger Bowl occupied most of my free time.

bschlauch

Re:Baginwal - Msu alumnus ?
« Reply #1 on: Oct 17, 2003, 02:19 PM »
Good to hear we have some Cat fans aboard!

I was there from Fall of 93 to 98. Construction Engineering Major.

At the time.....123 East Main (Crystal Bar) took up the majority of my time, as well as the Madison, Gallatin, and Bridger Bowl to boot. However, I wish I would of spent MORE time at the later 3 of the 4!!! ;)

Offline Gusher

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 05, 2003, 04:53 AM »
GO CATS

Hey there guys.

I was there from 84-87 Political Science/History
I spent more than my share of time in the Barmuda Triangle ( Molly Brown, Scoop, & Hoffbrau ).  And before I blew my knee out I loved going to Bridger.  

Cats are going to smoke the grizz in football this year and you can write that down in permanent marker.

bschlauch

« Reply #3 on: Nov 05, 2003, 05:54 PM »
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT. CATS ARE GOING TO SPANK THE GRIZ!!!! SHOULD BE A GOOD GAME!

MTDOC

« Reply #4 on: Nov 26, 2003, 05:06 PM »
Hey there fellow CAT fans and alumi. It sounds like I should have seen some of you leanin' against the walls of the old watering holes in CAT Country. I was born and raised in the Paradise Valley and spent 2.5 years at the college majoring in Ag and trying to make the rodeo team, but most of the studying was done off campus. I sure wish I had the money I spent wandering from bar to bar and then the suicide run to Stacy's, Gateway Inn, and Bucks Tee Four. Let us not forget the "Over the Hill to the Hot Pots Nights", I was lucky that I knew all of the "officers" from Gardiner to the Gallantin County line, and I could always pull into my sister's place and sleep off a bad night. There was no way I could bring the gang "Home to Meet Mom and Dad" in those years.

Well times have changed. The last time I was in Bozeman, I didn't even recognize some of the old water holes. Of course "The St. George" has been gone for years and the others on Main Street have been updated or have disappeared. A couple of years ago my wife and I stopped in at Little Johns and the Cats Paw. We did alot of dancing and socializing in those two joints.

Now, we are in MN, still working in Ag. We are better people for some of the experiences shared at MSU.

We are avid fisherpersons and get alot of ice time here in MN. About twice a year I come home and fish the Big Horn and the Yellowstone. MN just doesn't have the trout fishing that I grew with nor does it have the hunting. I hunt alot of waterfowl and pheasants here, but the deer hunting is not the same.

Hope to hear from you all again. Until then keep you lines tight and rubber on the road.

MTDOC

Offline Gusher

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 28, 2003, 02:10 AM »
Way to Go Cats!!!

I won enough from all those poor griz die hard that I paid for all the minnows and smelt that I'm going to buy this year for ice fishing.  By the way, I haven't been out to Tiber yet but I've heard that the coves south of Lothair and Devon have got enough ice to get after the big ones.  I'll keep you guys updated on how it's going, but I know the best fishing down there is right after hunting season when the first ice goes on.  

If there are any Griz fans reading this.......POOR GRIZZZLLLIIIEEESSS.

Offline Walltrout

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Baginwal - MSU alumnus ?
« Reply #6 on: Nov 16, 2006, 11:23 AM »
You guys have all spent too much time on the ice.  Its affecting the way your thinking.  But, I guess if the Cats beat the Griz it would make for a good ice fishing season because Hell would have frozen over!   ;D

"Many go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after." - Henry David Thoreau

"If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're doing something wrong."  John Giera

Offline FishN4Eyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Baginwal - MSU alumnus ?
« Reply #7 on: Nov 29, 2006, 05:40 PM »

Way to go 'Cats on beating Furman!

Attended MSU from 1992-97 in CET.

Glad to see this cold weather, hope the ice on Tiber is forming.

Can't wait for "FLAG!!!!!!"
FLAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.