Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679835 times)

Offline mtnfisher

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #6330 on: Dec 02, 2019, 04:19 PM »
I'm thinking I will pull the trigger on this noco boost plus jump pack for $63, less amps then your link but made to start up to 6 liter gas engines, more than enough for me.
https://www.amazon.com/NOCO-GB40-UltraSafe-Lithium-Starter/dp/B015TKUPIC?th=1

I bought the NOCO last year. Used it once on a Honda Civic this summer. No problems. Fired it up.

Was looking to get another and found this video. Ordered the Audew Thursday.

Offline meandcuznalfy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6331 on: Dec 02, 2019, 04:26 PM »
Very nice jump start pack, I need to get one. I have a big jump pack that gets toted around, it's big but nice to have if you need to use it and I have had to for the car and phones during a power outage, might have to get one of those smaller ones for the girlfriends van.

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6332 on: Dec 02, 2019, 04:42 PM »
I bought the NOCO last year. Used it once on a Honda Civic this summer. No problems. Fired it up.

Was looking to get another and found this video. Ordered the Audew Thursday.

Doing some research, and reading the video comments, he didn't have the noco in the right setting for jumping a completely dead battery, have to hold the button for 3 seconds. He does make pretty good videos though.  Noco has been around for awhile but open to other brands and now looking around  ::) ;)

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6333 on: Dec 02, 2019, 04:47 PM »
This jump pack seems nicely reviewed also. Great, decisions now.... (it is on sale, trying not to get too much off topic here)
https://www.amazon.com/Battery-Starter-TOPVISION-20800mAh-Portable/dp/B07H58NP77/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8

Offline mtnfisher

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6334 on: Dec 02, 2019, 05:21 PM »
Doing some research, and reading the video comments, he didn't have the noco in the right setting for jumping a completely dead battery, have to hold the button for 3 seconds. He does make pretty good videos though.  Noco has been around for awhile but open to other brands and now looking around  ::) ;)

The NOCO didn't good in any of the tests. The name is why I bought the NOCO last Cyber Monday.

Offline defish

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6335 on: Dec 02, 2019, 05:24 PM »
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07VTPHF5P/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I've been telling myself to buy at least one of these for years now. Finally pulled the trigger and got one for each of our vehicles. Great price with the $25 off coupon, makes em $75 for a really high power one. Reviews seem pretty good. Hopefully never have to use em ha.

A good thing to have for peace of mind, but for not much more you could get a new battery for your vehicle.

My policy is, if the battery reaches 5 to 7 years old it goes - even if it's working "just fine." (If it starts to crank slightly slower in cold weather, that's it's last winter.)  The few dollars you "leave on the table" by replacing a battery before it totally fails are not worth the risk of getting stranded.

Offline wallydiven

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6336 on: Dec 02, 2019, 05:36 PM »
A good thing to have for peace of mind, but for not much more you could get a new battery for your vehicle.

My policy is, if the battery reaches 5 to 7 years old it goes - even if it's working "just fine." (If it starts to crank slightly slower in cold weather, that's it's last winter.)  The few dollars you "leave on the table" by replacing a battery before it totally fails are not worth the risk of getting stranded.
I have a brand new interstate battery. I also still carry a jumper pack. If (and hopefully not for me) anyone ever needs a jump, my pack will get them going. Done it many times and people are very appreciative for the help.

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6337 on: Dec 02, 2019, 06:49 PM »
Wow, this thread hit the boiling point.

Offline BeenPerchin315

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Yes. There will be ice and I will fish it.
« Reply #6338 on: Dec 02, 2019, 06:53 PM »
Here’s my best deal. Let’s get back to deals on gear and mot your jump paks. Thanks
Disclaimer:
I make statements based on my experiences in the location I fished only. Check ice conditions for yourself.
Stay safe. Tight lines.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6339 on: Dec 02, 2019, 07:03 PM »
Now back to our regularly scheduled  deal thread

Last hours for the KTP SALE
They have the HT E-Drill

https://www.facebook.com/166431164503/posts/10157352616849504/
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline MP Lund

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6340 on: Dec 02, 2019, 07:19 PM »
The GPS store has Garmin echomap 93sv plus for 599.99 plus free shipping .

Offline Johnny5dime

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6341 on: Dec 02, 2019, 07:51 PM »
I cant find the e drill on their site.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6342 on: Dec 02, 2019, 07:59 PM »
I cant find the e drill on their site.

Me neither must of been a hot item.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6344 on: Dec 02, 2019, 08:22 PM »

Damn, missed a great deal on a float suit! pretty bummed about that.

Trekker was/is $99 a piece at runnings stores. They were giving extra $10 gift cards for each $50 spent too, making this fish USA deal less attractive.... ultimately be careful about the trekker, not sure where you fish but it seems like it would be fairly cold to fish in here in MN. Give a call to Frank's they might still honor the discounted pricing on the striker suits. I went with the predator, best middle of the way imo.

Offline jwetovick

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6345 on: Dec 02, 2019, 08:27 PM »
Here’s my best deal. Let’s get back to deals on gear and mot your jump paks. Thanks
[/quote
Fair enough but hope ur truck or wheeler never goes bad at the wrong time. IMO a jump pack should be part of everyone’s gear list. Sorry to disrupt the thread buddy.

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6346 on: Dec 02, 2019, 08:36 PM »
Trekker was/is $99 a piece at runnings stores. They were giving extra $10 gift cards for each $50 spent too, making this fish USA deal less attractive.... ultimately be careful about the trekker, not sure where you fish but it seems like it would be fairly cold to fish in here in MN. Give a call to Frank's they might still honor the discounted pricing on the striker suits. I went with the predator, best middle of the way imo.

I think it'll be warmer than my current Jacket, Frabill I2 Series Jacket. I believe that jacket is only 300 Denier compared to the Trekker at $600. I typically dress warm enough so I do not need the jacket, but would like a float suit.
Tight Lines!

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6347 on: Dec 02, 2019, 09:36 PM »

Also, looks like Runnings is $99 for the Jacket OR Bibs but not both. Seeing if Bass Pro will match Fish USA Promo.
Tight Lines!

Offline zubie

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6348 on: Dec 02, 2019, 09:38 PM »
Kittery Trading Post has the Vexilar FLX28 ultra pack for $518 shipped

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #6349 on: Dec 03, 2019, 05:48 AM »
Now back to our regularly scheduled  deal thread

Last hours for the KTP SALE
They have the HT E-Drill

https://www.facebook.com/166431164503/posts/10157352616849504/
After watching that video I would say that the E-drill cuts really slow.
<===Lefty===

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #6350 on: Dec 03, 2019, 06:17 AM »
After watching that video I would say that the E-drill cuts really slow.

Cant really see it that well..but I think that drill is a wee bit underpowered ..

Offline lefty2053

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #6351 on: Dec 03, 2019, 06:53 AM »
Cant really see it that well..but I think that drill is a wee bit underpowered ..
He also looks like he is pushing down on the drill as well. Maybe OE is the problem..
<===Lefty===

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity

Offline NateD

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6353 on: Dec 03, 2019, 10:34 AM »

Ya it seems like it is spinning pretty slow

Online grababrewski

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6354 on: Dec 03, 2019, 11:47 AM »
Good deal on headlamps at Costco (in store only)
Package of 3 for $14.99 with batteries. (reg $19.99)

Offline 312dude

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6355 on: Dec 03, 2019, 11:55 AM »
I like Dicks as well but really slow in gearing up for ice fishing. They had nothing in stock Burl VT a week ago.
I scored an Otter Pro hub cabin for $269 and Vex FLX 20 for $466 from Reeds. Suggest mentioning the 5/15 sale they had
pre -Thanksgiving and ask about VIP membership.

That's weird, a buddy of mine sent me pictures from their store a couple weeks ago and they were loaded up...

Offline hawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6356 on: Dec 03, 2019, 01:04 PM »
walked out of Fleet today with a Big Buddy for $99. $139 marked down to $109 and a $10 coupon on their ice flyer. Much easier than ordering on line, plus my wife doesn't see it.

Offline Philip

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6357 on: Dec 03, 2019, 01:05 PM »
That's weird, a buddy of mine sent me pictures from their store a couple weeks ago and they were loaded up...

Mine doesnt stock anything ice related  :/
Team Comfy Skunks

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6358 on: Dec 03, 2019, 03:32 PM »
walked out of Fleet today with a Big Buddy for $99. $139 marked down to $109 and a $10 coupon on their ice flyer. Much easier than ordering on line, plus my wife doesn't see it.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:
I have a box from Tackle Warehouse waiting for me at home today, probably along with a glare from my wife.  ;D

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #6359 on: Dec 03, 2019, 05:16 PM »
Ridgid Octane 9aH battery kit - $99.99
https://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-18-Volt-OCTANE-9-0-Ah-Lithium-Ion-Battery-and-Charger-Kit-AC801/304740781

This is the charger kit, so the battery gets the lifetime service agreement!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.