Vermont > Ice Fishing Vermont

anyone fished larabees point ?

(1/2) > >>

bad1vt:
has anyone fished larabees point fished it couple of years ago had pretty good action some decent pike and some big smallies thought id try it again any help would be nice its a bit of a drive for me

slopoker:
i have some freinds over there the last couple of weekends .. catching a few small pike and perch but really slow.

tipuppppppppp:
i fish larabees every week, we have a few shanties out there and we normally have a ball catching bass perch and pike and usually some big ones, i don't want to give up the exact spot but usually action is good anywhere around that.  right now the water is mucked up form the rain but we managed a 12.5 and 16.5 lber last weekend, probably give it a week before going back to let the water clear

bad1vt:
 thanks for the info how thick is the ice idont have a portable shanty so i generally use my jeep for shelter is it safe to drive on? hope to make it up there soon things are pretty slow down here also good luck and thanks again!!!

tipuppppppppp:
you could probably drive  jeep out no problem there has been guys driving out for the past two weeks, there will probably be about 12-14 inches of ice by then

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version