Author Topic: My Arsenal...Everything but the Kitchen Sink  (Read 2152 times)

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
My Arsenal...Everything but the Kitchen Sink
« on: Dec 19, 2007, 11:27 AM »
There was no way I was going to be able to keep up on my "equipment purchase" thread, I just received a $150 Thorne bros order, the scary thing being that I only got half the order because a lot of stuff was on backorder already

start off with some of the go to's...hali's, in all shapes and sizes and chuddy darters in the smallest medium and large sizes

Most of this pic are new goodies, like the rattln flyers, buckshots spoons, devils, and forage minnows

This is one of my more used jigs so it gets a box to itself...most of these are Arnold or K&E flutter jigs, but I also addes the flutter bug this season as well...killer Gill assorment..Go Green

aahh..the marmish and worlframs...no explanation needed..little somthign I won on this site as well

CJ&S also get there own box, ratso, shrimpo, and on and on... if you buy there product I recommend purchasing the extra bodies as you see here, you will need them

More for the bigger boys..the spoon box, everything from williams wobbles, sidewinders, pimples, some jiggin raps and Hali's...not to mention an assortment of bad boyz

this is a mixed bag of goodies...genz bug, eye dropper, forrage minnows, nils, frostee's, Devils, more wolfram product as well as an assorment of dropper chais, swivels and snap ons

there you have it, this is my normal selection I like to carry with me when on the ice

Offline Scientist

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: My Arsenal...Everything but the Kitchen Sink
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2007, 12:47 PM »
Wow..that is a lot of lures you bring with you.. I ususally would take 1/4 of what you take. Thanks for sharing!!!
breathing in, breathing out..this is life is all about ...We change when we start to make of life what we want.

Offline last5oh_302

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 20, 2007, 12:58 AM »
Wow, nice assortment!
Do you carry all those with you on the ice icejunky?

Offline tip-uptwo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Dec 20, 2007, 05:04 AM »
Nice!

You would go Bananas if you seen my candy boxes :)
Andrew

Offline Stump Puller

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2007, 06:50 AM »
Nice sellection icejunky, you could almost open your own tackle store.
Be safe out there, and set the iron.

Offline TMBWarriors

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • walleye
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2007, 07:14 AM »
Ice junky that is a very organized bunch of boxes.Where is all the Bakers baits? Fish sticks and some of the custom painted swedish pimples.?Also i didn"t see any jig a whoppers.Them buckshot rattles are the hottest jigs going at least for me.

Offline icejunky

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • TEAM ONTARIO
« Reply #6 on: Dec 20, 2007, 02:16 PM »
Do you carry all those with you on the ice icejunky

yep for the most part i do, im draggin a guide anyways so might as well have what i need with me

Where is all the Bakers baits? Fish sticks and some of the custom painted swedish pimples.?Also i didn"t see any jig a whoppers

There are some jig a whoppers in there, right next to the jigging raps there are three or four of them...The pimples are in there, but they are facing up side down in the pic

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.