Author Topic: Challenge Daughters VS Dad  (Read 489 times)

Offline Brandon

• Team IceShanty Addict
Challenge Daughters VS Dad
« on: Dec 10, 2018, 09:21 PM »
Ice Fishing with my Daughters this year for the first time of the 2018-19 season and they decided we needed to have a little challenge.  The two of them with JawJackers against The Fishing Doc Dad.  Watch and you'll see who wins.  My oldest daughter just seems to have all the luck.  Where ever we drop her JawJacker seems to be the hot hole catching more fish and bigger fish than anyone else.  We will see if her streak continues in future videos.

Keep the comments coming I love hearing what you guys think, questions and comments for future adventures of things to test out!  I like doing fishing experiments as well so if you want me to set some up give me a Hypothesis to test out on the water!

THE FISHING DOCTORS ADVENTURES https://www.youtube.com/user/Brandonkop

Offline Unc12strik

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Fish
Re: Challenge Daughters VS Dad
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2018, 07:55 AM »
Great tradition. I will be taking my daughter this year for the first time.  She will be five!

Offline Seamonkey84

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 14, 2018, 08:14 AM »
Always like watching your videos, love how your girls enjoy being out on the ice. My little guy is just turning two in a month, so it’ll be a while but I can’t wait till I can bring him out to catch his first fish.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #3 on: Dec 14, 2018, 08:31 PM »
Brandon thanks for another entertaining video. enjoy your time on the ice with your daughter's this season.
Steve

Offline FlamDragger

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 15, 2018, 05:21 PM »
Thanks for sharing your videos!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.