Author Topic: Upper sunshine reservoir Wy 2018 day trip.  (Read 895 times)

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Upper sunshine reservoir Wy 2018 day trip.
« on: Dec 15, 2018, 07:53 AM »
Here is a little bit of video that I shot on Thursday. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Offline Maddog

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Upper sunshine reservoir Wy 2018 day trip.
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2018, 09:05 AM »
Another great video looks like you had a good time. I just hate to see the amount of suckers that are in the Upper.

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2018, 09:31 AM »
Another great video looks like you had a good time. I just hate to see the amount of suckers that are in the Upper.
Thanks! I have caught them  on upper for the last five years like that. I dropped my camera down a couple years ago and within an hour I had 15 on the ice. I actually prefer fishing lower but my dad just loves Upper. I guess I will just have to suffer through fishing there with him and dreaming about the tiger trout A few miles away!  Thanks again for the compliment. By the way, spent the night on Deaver last night and had a blast.

Offline DoctorPerch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2018, 02:12 PM »
Great to see the father/son relationship when fishing!  Looks like pops loves the no hut approach.  Thanks for sharing.

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 15, 2018, 04:16 PM »
Great to see the father/son relationship when fishing!  Looks like pops loves the no hut approach.  Thanks for sharing.
Thanks Doc! He definitely does like to stay outside. Usually he is laying down on the ice watching to see if the line looses slack. He sure loves that lake! To be honest, it is kind of boring to me to fish that particular body of water because the fish are all cookie-cutter type of fish.  I mainly do it for the thrill of watching him have so much fun! We do that trip every year a few times and he just grins  from ear to ear. Thanks again for everything and hope your season is grand.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.