New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Dick's considers removing hunting gear all together  (Read 4895 times)

Offline ronco

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Dick's considers removing hunting gear all together
« Reply #60 on: Dec 13, 2018, 04:12 PM »
4x4  right up front I like the way you stick up for what you believe  ^5   can you tell me  who these 3 anti gun activist are that they hired? I am not  above a boycott if I fell there is justification.

Not too hard to use google;

http://thefederalist.com/2018/05/02/dicks-sporting-goods-hired-four-democrat-gun-control-lobbyists-april-records-show/

The three lobbyists tapped by Dick’s to push for gun control are listed by name in the federal disclosure forms, which are required by the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995 to be filed quarterly: Joel Johnson, who worked for both President Bill Clinton and Senate Democrat leadership; Andrew King, who worked for Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.); and Christina Brown, a former staffer for Sen. Bob Casey (D-Pa.).
The secret to fishing.....fish where the fish are.

Offline 4x4Dad

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #61 on: Dec 13, 2018, 05:11 PM »
The articles that reported it do not give names , but it does give the Firm that employes them . If you want more proof , you may get names by calling the Firm . That LINK to the article was provided by the NRA-ILA . They don't cry WOLF without a good reason .

https://thefederalist.com/2018/05/02/dicks-sporting-goods-hired-four-democrat-gun-control-lobbyists-april-records-show/

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #62 on: Dec 13, 2018, 05:12 PM »
ronco I  looked it up myself  I find this pretty interesting

Offline 4x4Dad

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #63 on: Dec 13, 2018, 05:18 PM »
I'm ashamed to say I'm not a member of the NRA or GOA , but I do help with petitions by contacting my local Representatives . Casey pretty much says it all and I'll just leave it at that .

Offline trapper2000

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #64 on: Dec 13, 2018, 07:39 PM »
I don't want  proof in what your saying I want to be able to know what I'm talking about when I call to complain and voice my displeasure 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.