Author Topic: Where can i send Mora blades to be sharpened and returned?  (Read 465 times)

Offline Mrpike1973

• Team IceShanty Regular
I got a used Mora 7 inch the blades are stamped Sweden I would like to keep them where can I get them sharpened and sent back? I'm in Mn what is a fair price? Thanks

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
Re: Where can i send Mora blades to be sharpened and returned?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 16, 2018, 07:01 PM »
You might be able to find someone closer, but I know fish307 that sponsors the page does a really good job, and they are just as sharp has a new set when you get them back.

I've had them fix/sharpen an 8in jiffy blade, 10in mora blades, and 8in mora blades.

If you want your sweeden blades back which I would if I was you. Just fill out the fourm stating you want back your blades.

Offline TheCrappieFisherman

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Sep 17, 2018, 10:39 AM »
I see you are in Minnesota, I have sent blades up to this shop in Ely before and they go a great job.
https://www.redrockstore.com/ice-auger-blade-sharpening-service/ice-auger-blade-sharpening

Offline river rat78

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Sep 18, 2018, 04:44 PM »
You can send them to Anglers Point in MI. He charges $5 per blade. If the blades can not be sharpened he will let you know instead of taking your money. This usually happens when you sharpen the wrong side of the blades.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.