Iowa > Ice Fishing Iowa

***The Official Team Iowegian Thread***

<< < (3/28) > >>

BigRock947:
I, BigRock947 (Mark), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Oh yeah..so looking forward to ice this season.

slammin slabs:

--- Quote from: squ1rr31_ on Oct 04, 2011, 10:51 AM ---We are PROUD to be Iowegian

The goal: To fish as often as possible in this great state we call Iowa and to never take no for an answer when your friend says it's too cold to fish!

If you feel that you are up to this task please state after me;

I, (state your name), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

Once this sacred oath is taken, you are now a member of our team, spread the word far and wide, show be proud to show your colors! Feel free to put this as your signature once you take the oath;

[ img]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k577/squ1rr31_/iowegian.jpg[/img] (take the space out of the first img)

(Image removed from quote.)

Team Iowegian is a force to be reckoned with!!!!!

--- End quote ---
having trouble getting iowegion img to show up :( :( :(

squ1rr31_:
Copy and paste where it says [img] and that first one there is a space you need to delete that so it looks like this [img]

DAN03REV:
I, (DAN03REV), do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian!

ice pig 121:
I, Ice Pig 121, Bob do solemnly swear to uphold the standards and traditions of Team Iowegian. I vow to never miss an opportunity to fish these lakes and promise to introduce as many people as I humanly can to the great sport of ice fishing. I vow to fish as early as possibly, for as long as the ice allows. I promise to help my fellow man when in need, and to clean up anything I find on the ice that God didn't put there to begin with. I am proud to be Iowegian! :tipup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version