Author Topic: anybody want to hook up?  (Read 1519 times)

Offline d3

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Pay attention as the kids are always watching
anybody want to hook up?
« on: Mar 01, 2008, 07:56 AM »
OK I am going to throw this out there  I am a 33 year old male who has been fishing for 29 years.  I caught my first trout with my dad when I was 4.  In the last 8 years I have not fished like I use to do to the fact that I started my own buisness and I was always working.  Well I took sick with a rare sickness called chiari malformation and I am presently waiting for surgery.  It is way to long to get into.  Any way the two guys that I ice fish with have no desire to go up and catch cusk or lakers at this time.  I am presently interested in doing this style of fishing but have nobody to go with and also do not want to venture out alone as I have a hard time going long distances with a sled and gear.  Is there anybody willing to go with me who has done this style of fishing I am willing to stay in a hotel and help pay for gas for machine etc.  I just want to try to catch one of these critters at night and maybe some trout etc.  During the day.  You can blind fold me if you want I will even sign a fishermans statement held to the secret.  LOL you get the point.  PLease feel free to contact me pm if you would care to do this.  I am presently out of work and can fish during the week.  I would prefer to stay within 3-4 hours of RI as time in the car really hurts.  THe other option is is there any semi guides in your are that you are FRIENDS with I am easy going guy and enjoy stories and good company.  I am a non drinker or drugger for those of you who care.  I just want to fish.  Thank you for taking the time to read this post.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.

D3 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.