Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1607818 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #20790 on: Sep 14, 2020, 11:12 PM »
Well I made up my mind to solve the Big Motor (140 HP) Johnson, took it to the lake, launched and found my electric Bow Mount Electric would turn, but motor not running.  Drove it over to a curtsy dock tied off and removed the shift and throttle cable's, started it up and tried shifting it by had.  Put it all back together, tried adjusting the cables, got it to shift into reverse but not into forward.  Think I will look in the shift control box and see if there is too much play in the levers.  Made another adjustment and could get it in forward, So figured out I might as fish awhile.  took a complete tour only found one small eye.  Seeing how no one was waiting for me to show up at home stayed till 4:00 loaded up and went home, will put the fix shift problem on back burner, and give it a rest.

WW dang that Pie sure looked good.  Neighbor lady came over for an after dark coffee on my deck, joining the rest of my company, and said she hit some ribs and polished them off for her supper  ;D

Another long day, pillow time now

Take Care all.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #20791 on: Sep 15, 2020, 02:48 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 41 at the moment, might bottom out at 38, high of 64 today.

Bud...good luck with the motor issues, hopefully it’s just an adjustment issue.  :thumbsup: 
  I-45...glad to read you’re all settling into the new home!  :thumbsup:  How far is Vermont from your new place?
  Steve...might end up being a solo trip now salmon fishing, both sons might have to Saturday I was told last evening ...see what happens.
  H2...congrats on the bowling!  :clap:  Know what you mean about the masks and social distancing...hopefully it will all change sooner than later.
  Wally...best of luck with the salmon fishing if you’re heading out today!   :thumbsup:
  Marv...good luck with the tree jobs, careful with the saws! 
   Jeff...hope you had safe travels home...did you get a first frost up there this morning?

Starting a new concrete job today at the steam plant that supplies our workplace....it’s in a fairly nasty section of the city, not really looking forward to this one.
  Time to hit the road...Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20792 on: Sep 15, 2020, 04:00 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....be safe out there my friend  ;) 

IFF.....glad you were able to get some water therapy in, sorry the eyes weren't biting  :-\  hope the motor fix is an easy one  ;)

H2L....congrats on a good first night on the alleys  :thumbsup:

WS......hope today's a fishing day out there  ;)2

Heading for the big pond in a couple minutes, hoping the cooler weather has the salmon on the move  @)

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20793 on: Sep 15, 2020, 04:56 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

66 degrees heading to the mid 80's. The wind has been blowing most of the night but will crank up to 35mph by noon.

Eddie best of luck with your adventure today, never comforting when you have to go outside your element working in crazy town.

WW best of luck to you and Mr. WW on the pond :thumbsup: No fishing here today with the crazy wind.

Bud hope you get the motor working so you can get some tug therapy very soon :thumbsup:

h2l were you sore at all after bowling ???

Yesterdays tree job went well, quite the character that I worked for. Some jobs are pretty entertaining and this was one of them.

Today I am taking a ride to the south side of the jungle. There's an arborist store that carries a good line of ropes and rigging gear that I need to visit. I have been threatening myself to buy a decent pulling rope and a couple other items that I need to retire and replace.

Hope everyone has a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20794 on: Sep 15, 2020, 06:04 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                        It's 39* here on my hill. ::)
                        Eddie........No frost here, but it could be close. :o We had a nice trip home. :flex:
                        Bud..........I hope you can fix the motor issues. :unsure:
                        Marv.........I hope you find the things you need at the jungle for your tree work. :thumbsup:
                        Wally........Good luck out on the big pond. :thumbsup:
                        H2l...........Good job on the bowling. :clap:
                        We got home yesterday around 2pm, it was hard to leave Old Orchard beach, we were having such a good time.
                        Today we are going to get back in to our routine .
                        I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20795 on: Sep 15, 2020, 06:19 AM »
38* and clear this morning.
Ice-45, good to see the move is going well and that Mr. Dickens likes his new home.
WW, hope you have a good day on the lake.
WS, I had a few aches and pains, not sure if it was the bowling or the 2 trips to NYC last week. Takes longer to re-coup.
IW, glad you had a nice trip. The wife loves Maine, but not sure how it is at this time. We have to be so careful.
Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline UFCreel

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20796 on: Sep 15, 2020, 06:26 AM »
Good morning all, Well the old Ranger stops now $426.00 later. All new rear break lines and hoses. Gee whiz. Sure wish my old wrench turner was still in town. He was originally from Texas, Opened a small shop up here in Illinois because his wife is from here. Well his family down there started to have some health issues, kids are all out of the house. Plus with the way this state is hurting small business through taxes. He said the heck with it. Bought two hundred plus acres built a new home and opened a new shop down in Texas and is close to family. A more honest mechanic would be hard to find. Fix what was wrong, told you what was likely to go next and if it was little issue would just fix it no charge. Or tell you how to fix it yourself. Getting training at work to do a couple other jobs. So far so good. Anything has got to be better than packing 10 hours a day. Leg is still an issue but less so the last several days. Here is hoping it is finally healing up. Tomato picking is on the agenda for today. Mason always keep an eye out when entering areas like that. Wanderer sounds like you had a great trip. IFF Ribs!!!! Mr Clean i have been eating some Fuji, Gala, and Honey Crisp apples sourced nearby. I like Granny Smith apples but they are not ready yet. Hope everyone has a great day.
Flags up! Bobbers down!

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20797 on: Sep 15, 2020, 08:49 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Cool and sunny here this morning. My wife is working today and tomorrow then she has 4 days off. Thursday get to go and get more injections in my back. All 3 of us are enjoying living on the first floor. Stairs weren’t good on Dickens back where he is a hot dog.

UfCreel, Very hard to find honest mechanics in this day and age.

Hunts2long, Hope your aches and pains go away soon. Prayers your wife feels better soon.

Ice Wanderer, Glad you had fun. Maine is a beautiful state.

Whopper Stopper, Hopefully you can get out on the water this week.

WallyWorld, Good luck on the water today.

Mason Eddie, Vermont is a little less then a hr away from us. Hopefully you have no issues where your going to work today.

IFF, Hopefully the motor turns out to be a simple fix.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. Be safe in these crazy times. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20798 on: Sep 15, 2020, 09:31 AM »
Good Morning ER's, Slept in looks like this morning, Finished putting laundry away at 12:30 and left blind open so the rising sun could poke my eye lids.  Before going to bed noticed someone had turned the heat on and set it to 79*  Couple windows open heat off took care of that night temp was lower 60's

Nephew is gearing up to do a travel day on their way to Arkansas, will set out an older refrigerator that needs a control board so it will come out of defrost to the curb.  Bet a metal salvage collector will snap it up.  Save me from hauling it to salvage myself.

If the control shift, for this 2 cycle "1977" motor, isn't the problem, then maybe a 4 cycle motor and controls would sure be an upgrade  ;D  Maybe a newer boat attached  :unsure: :whistle:

Well need to get at it, burning daylight as they say

Good day to all.
Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20799 on: Sep 15, 2020, 06:34 PM »
Evening all,

Just a quick update from the day.....a beautiful sunrise with the wildfire haze

36" 20# king

25" brown trout

Not a crazy busy day but fun none the less  ;)2

Have a good night. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20800 on: Sep 16, 2020, 12:48 AM »
Whoa:  Pat some serious catching I see.  Nice King for sure.  Congrads.  Nephew and family on their way, first stop Burlington, Colorado, says it smells like a Stock Trailer, Well it is cattle country, guess the camp ground is down wind of a feed lot LOL.  Got the boat put away for now.  Will have to get into the shift control box and see if there is a lot of play in the lever's.

delaying the trip packing for at least one more day.  This time will make a list of necessaries  ;D

Wanted to get a door bell like the kids, the "Ring" Both Home Depot and the closest Walmart were out.  Guess I will go shopping.  :whistle:

UFCreel, yup know what your saying.  Glad I can do that sort of thing myself if needed.

Take care all.
Bud

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20801 on: Sep 16, 2020, 02:30 AM »
Good Morning Bud, Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!   ;D      Clear/calm 42 this am, high of 71 today.

Bud...around here they call that “ farm fresh air “, lol. Wishing safe travels to your nephew and family, hopefully the next campground will be better conditions!    :thumbsup:
  Wally...CONGRATULATION S to you and Mr. WW!! Nice job on the catching! Thank you for sharing the pictures, excellent shots!   :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  I-45...hoping this next round of injections helps, best wishes with you tomorrow!   :thumbsup:
  UFC...good luck with the new position, glad you’re starting to feel better!  :clap:  Tough to find a good honest mechanic like you had nowadays.
  H2...how’s the reservoir, still going down?
  Jeff...Welcome back, glad you had a great time in Maine!  :clap:  Did you get any fishing in while there?
  Marv...glad to read the tree job went well, hope you found what you were looking for at the store!   :thumbsup:

Our new project is going pretty good, no issues yesterday to speak of other than some of the cars and trucks flying by...the street we’re working on is on a hill and the 30mph zone is more like a 55 it seems. We got a good day in on the demo yesterday, first pour coming up this am...should be interesting with the concrete truck taking up one of the lanes, Doh!
  Cawfee’s on....

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20802 on: Sep 16, 2020, 04:59 AM »
Good morning Eddie! Good morning everyone :bow:

62 getting back into the mid 70's later today.

Eddie glad all went well yesterday, wishing you another good day! :thumbsup:

WW..........Wow! Congratulations to you both :thumbsup:

IW glad to see you are back and glad you had a good time :thumbsup:

45 glad you, your wife, and Mr Dickens are enjoying the new place. Best wishes on the next injections :thumbsup:

I was able to pick up what I needed at the Arborist store yesterday. I also picked up a bigger tree job from my eye Dr. It will be a 2 day job but an easy job. I also saw the Drinking lady who had a 2 big trees to work on removing about 8 bigger limbs from over their house. I'm not sure what happened there but I dealt with her and then her husband called me last night very upset with my price. I told him I would not be offended in the least if he found someone else to do it cheaper, and actually hoped he would at least get another bid. It ended with a slammed down receiver on his end.He is a retired truck driver and has a very short fuse, I felt bad I was the one to light it ???

The s-i-l is heading to the lake today chasing bass. I have too much going on to join her, maybe tomorrow.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and healthy.

WS

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20803 on: Sep 16, 2020, 05:16 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's ,
                        It's 43* and clear here on my hill.
                        Eddie.......I would think that the police would help out with the traffic while you pour concrete. :unsure: I did get to use the pole
               that Steve gave me, but the fish weren't biting, something we haven't seen up there was keeping them away......Seals.  :o There were
               lots of seals swimming just where the fish would be, I expect the bait fish were there. Another scenario that some other people fishing
               that there were sharks as well, the follow the seals.  :blink:
                        Steve.......The pole that you gave me worked well, Thank you. :clap: :thumbsup: :flex: :bow:
                        Wally........Not too shabby of a day for you and Mr. WW. :clap: :thumbsup:
                        I-45.........How is the new apartment, how does Mr. Dickens like the new place?  ???
                        H2l..........Maine is considered a "safe state". Everyone one at the hotel social distance and the owner was there every morning
              sanitizing everything in site, railings, chairs, tables, anything a person could touch. :flex:
                        Marv........Did the store in the jungle have what you needed? ??? ???
                        Bud.........When in cow country, you get cow smell.LOL :roflmao: My #3 son has a goat farm not to far from him, OH Boy! :sick:
                        I have an appointment with the surgeon who did my hand this morning, then back to therapy this afternoon.
                        I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20804 on: Sep 16, 2020, 06:26 AM »
41* and some fog.
IW, sounds like the place you stayed has everything under control.
WW, nice pictures and great fish.
WS, hope the s-i-l finds some of those bass.
IFF, good luck with the control box. Nice to see that you are staying busy.
Eddie, the lake is dropping about 3 inches a day. The marina at the park got all their boats out on Monday. They must have 50+ in their yard.
Ice-45 that ONE floor living is nice. Next year I hope to have the washer and dryer hooked up in one of the back bedrooms. As a matter of fact if we were a couple years younger I wouldn't mind a smaller place up in the hills.
UFC, good that you got new brakes on the Ranger. The wifes CRV goes though brakes. I guess it is a known issue with CRV's.
Hope everyone has a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20805 on: Sep 16, 2020, 06:48 AM »
Good Morning Everyone, Nice and cool this morning. Restoration shop looked at my Jeep yesterday. Said it’s not worth fixing. Has the usual issues of a 20 yr old vehicle. Has rot on the unibody. I told my wife anything we could afford if we got rid of it would have the same issues. My wife is working today and it’s crazy there with computer issues making her job harder. Not sure about injections tomorrow. Looks like I caught a cold. Have to call and see if they still want to do it.

Hunts2long, I wouldn’t mind a place in the hills near a lake for fishing.

Ice Wanderer, I hope everything goes well with your visit to the surgeon and rehab this afternoon.

Whopper Stopper, Thats great you got what you needed. You didn’t deserve to be called and treated that way. Hopefully you can get out on the water.

Mason Eddie, Hopefully they will give you Police to direct traffic.

IFF, Thats to bad the seals are affecting the fishing. New boat is always nice.

WallyWorld, Thank you for sharing those pictures. Definitely a good day on the water for you and Mr WallyWorld.

I hope everyone has a great day and tight lines to those on the water. Be safe in this crazy world. God Bless
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20806 on: Sep 16, 2020, 06:54 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....drinking lady's hubby sounds like a real pleasant guy  :whistle: :nono: easy on all the side jobs RETIRED guy  :roflmao:good luck to your s-i-l on the bass  :flex:

Eddie.....glad things are working out ok at the new site  :thumbsup:  tomorrow's visit with your Mom still a go  ???

IW.....welcome back  :bow:  glad you and MrsIW had a great time  :clap: guess the warmer water has the seals and sharks going places they've never been before  :blink:

IFF.....hope your nephew finds a "sweeter" place to set up camp at the next stop  :sick:  I couldn't survive w/o my lists  ::)  be a darn shame if you had to replace the motor with one that had a new boat attached  :roflmao:

H2L....that's quite a daily drop  :o  any chance you'll get out on the lake this week before ALL the water's gone  ???  ;D

MrC.....hope you found everything on your grocery list, I noticed a lot of bare shelves the other day.....almost back to the way they looked in March  :blink:

UFC.....good to hear work is getting better/easier for you  :clap:

IF45.....best of luck with the next round of injections  ;)  glad the new place is working out well for all  :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the congrats on the fish  :bow:  Nice day on the water, a little fall like with the chill in the air  @)  felt good to finally connect with a couple fish, this salmon fishing has been a struggle for us for sure, but every trip is a learning experience if only from talking to others at the launch  ;)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20807 on: Sep 16, 2020, 10:13 AM »
Good morning, looks like it is going to be another nice day here with a high temperature in the mid. seventies and over night lows between mid. forties to fifty depending on location.
Icefisher-45 good to read you got some unpacking done over the weekend and the new place is starting to look and feel like home. Sorry to hear the shop feels it is not worth the expense to repair your Jeep. May the computer issues get resolved at your wife's work place. Best to you with the injections tomorrow.
IFF hope you can repair the problems with the boat yourself. The story about your nephew reminds me of the cross country trip I took with my parents and one grandmother to visit family in Wyoming. My relatives told us to get off of Interstate 80 in Ogallala, Nebraska and take a combination of state roads to reach the NE./WY state border and connect with Interstate 25. The trip was in July and we drove past a few stock yards definitely a certain smell to the air.
Masoneddie glad the concrete work went well yesterday may you get help for dealing with the traffic during today's pours from local police.
Wallyworld congratulations to you and your husband on the king salmon and brown trout. I shopped at two stores on Monday night both seemed well stocked with merchandise .I have noticed certain paper products are getting harder to find and cleaning products can be hit or miss depending on which store you are shopping.
Whopper Stopper good to hear the Arborist shop had the equipment you needed in stock. The drinking Lady's husband might be my she likes her Crown Royal and Cherry Coke. Best to your SIL with the bass fishing today.
Ice Wanderer happy to read the surf rod preformed well another piece of fishing gear that has seen several owners. the rod was given to me by my fishing mentor who received it as a gift from a neighbor who found the rod while cleaning out her brother in laws house after his passing ,her way of saying thank you for all the fish he shared with her over the years. To bad the seals and sharks affected the surf fishing still must have been fun to watch the seals. May the surgeon be happy with how you hand is healing and today's PT session not be to hard after a weeks vacation.
Hunts2long do they lower the water level in GSL at this time every year to prevent problems with ice formation in the section of lake by the damn.
UFCreel best to you in getting a new position with Amazon.Glad to hear your leg is doing better. Finding good and honest auto mechanics can be a difficult task. I may visit a local farm market and see how their prices on apples compare to the supermarkets I like to support my local farmers when possible with my food purchases.

Have a safe and good Wednesday. Best to those fishing and hunting.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20808 on: Sep 16, 2020, 02:47 PM »
Holly molly just discovered I  can post with the smartphone

Bud

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20809 on: Sep 16, 2020, 03:15 PM »
 :clap: :thumbsup: @) :bow: :roflmao:

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #20810 on: Sep 16, 2020, 03:44 PM »
 :roflmao: :roflmao: :thumbsup:

Good going Bud!

WS

Offline icefisher-45

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20811 on: Sep 16, 2020, 04:30 PM »
IFF, Thats great  ;) ;) ;)
Take a kid ice fishing

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20812 on: Sep 16, 2020, 08:18 PM »
Went in to town this morning to get some food and look after my broken spring on the trailer.
Was a tad frosty on the ride down the lake at dawn.
Water tem on the main lake was down to 49 degrees and 46 in the launch bay.
Can ice be far off?   @)
That's 25 degrees American for my metrically challenged friends.  ;D

The trailer is back up and running properly now.
Really need to do a rebuild/paint job on it.
Maybe in the spring.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20813 on: Sep 16, 2020, 09:03 PM »
Drifter, that wind chill right ? :whistle: :whistle:
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #20814 on: Sep 16, 2020, 09:39 PM »
 Good evening, IFF/Bud congratulations on finding out you can use your smart phone to post here on Ice Shanty. Great facial expression in the photo.
Drifter must have been a chilly ride to and from town . Nice job on the trailer repair. How long until you can expect to see ice forming on your lake.
Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #20815 on: Sep 17, 2020, 02:47 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 48 on the Hill this am, high of 66 today. Looks like some of Dave’s cooler weather is on the way... :clap:

Dave...nice job on the trailer fix, one less thing to worry about!  :clap:  Thanks for the temperature conversion...one of the challenged here!!   :roflmao: :thumbsup:  Any word on the insulation machine yet?
  Bud... :clap: :thumbsup: :roflmao:   Thanks for posting that!    I have Postimage account on my IPad that’s not working at the moment, will see if I can access it by my phone.
  Steve...if the police ever wanted to write speeding tickets, setting up in one of the parking lots near us would be a great spot, lol. Believe I only saw one cruiser come by us all day...no problems yesterday morning, we had two guys flagging slowing down the racers.   ;D
  Wally...today’s visit I with my Mom is still a go..scheduled for 3:30!   :thumbsup: 
  I-45...that sucks about the Jeep, sorry to read that. All the salt used here in the NorthEast takes it toll on the vehicles, that’s for sure. Hope you’re feeling better today and it won’t be too long of a wait for the next appointment.   :thumbsup:
  Marv, Jeff....hope you fellas have a great day today!   :thumbsup:

Yesterday’s first pour went well, no issues with traffic or the neighborhood, lol. Back at it again today...concrete at 7....Cawfee’s on!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #20816 on: Sep 17, 2020, 05:45 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                     It's 52* and mostly clear here on my hill. ::)
                     Eddie........I'm glad the pour went well yesterday and the racers slowed down. :flex: Good luck today. :thumbsup:
                     Marv.........From your posts in the past, I thought the drinking lady was single, let the ill tempered guy find a better price if he can? ???
                     Steve........From what I know about GSL, the reason they built the dam was to control flooding in Albany in the spring. The reason they lower
              the water level is to make room for spring runoff and rain. :)
                     I-45..........There are a lot of older vehicles here that have some sort of decay, something one puts up with in older cars. I hope they will
              take you with the cold for the injections. :unsure:
                     Bud...........Good job on the smart phone posting, I haven't figured how to do pictures yet. :blink:
                     Wally.........Most fishermen are usally friendly and will help with fishing stratagy, it's there spots they don't like to give up. :whistle:
                     Dave.........Glad you got the trailer fixed. :flex: All I know the about Celsius is 0 degrees is 32* Fahrenheit. :roflmao:
                     Yesterday appointment with the surgeon went well, he did say he could do another surgery on a scar if it is bothering me, it isn't. I told him
              that my wife said "No more surgeries" he got a chuckle. lol :roflmao:
                     Therapy went well, always improving. They are cutting me down to 2 appointments a week instead of 3.
                     I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20817 on: Sep 17, 2020, 06:28 AM »
50* this morning.
IFF, I don't think I am ready for a smartphone just yet.
IW, good to hear that your hand is doing well. You going to be able to hunt?
Eddie, don't think I would like going into 80 State St. these days. Be safe.
Mr. C, main reason the lake is taken down is to make room for the Spring run off. They usually close the gates around the 1st of April.
WW, looks like a very cool weekend, so may not get out again this year. Friday a trip to NYC, Sat. out to dinner for Lindsay's birthday and bowling on Sunday.
Drifter, winter is on the way.
Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20818 on: Sep 17, 2020, 06:48 AM »

Northville launch yesterday....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #20819 on: Sep 17, 2020, 06:57 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie......have a great visit with your Mom this afternoon  :thumbsup:  how much longer are you working in the "badlands"  ???

WS....hope your s-i-l had a good day on the water  :flex:  are you joining her today  ???

IW.....glad to hear the doc was pleased with your hand  :clap:  keep up the good work  :flex:

H2L.....definitely some chilly mornings ahead  ::)  we have a benefit bike ride Saturday, sign in at 8:30 kickstands up at 10, Friday night's low is 34*  :o

IF45....hope you're feeling better today  ;)

Drifter....another metrically challenged here  :whistle:  guessing winter is coming sooner rather than later in your neck of the woods  @)

Nothing much planned for today just some chores around the house  :blink:

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.