Author Topic: 2017 Team NH Get Together! Saturday, March 18, 2017 Grand Prize Bobhouse!  (Read 2608 times)

Offline NH Trout Fisherman

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Hey Guys!

Exciting News!

After coordinating with the Guys over at Northern Fabrications. This Year's Grand Prize for the Get Together will be a Brand New 6X8 Bob house!

Actual Bobhouse is the Red one in photo

The Date is set for
Saturday March 18, 2017
@ Wellington State Park on
Newfound Lake
6:30am to 2pm

Many of You have attended the Get Togethers in the past and know what a Great Time it is.
There is a ton of raffle prizes up for grabs that include AJs Gift Certificates, Jaw Jackers, Jig Rod/Reel combos, tip ups, ice chisel, jigs just to name a few

Around Noon there is a Free BBQ lunch of Steak Tips, Sausages, Chicken, Hamburgers and Hot Dogs etc.

Shortly after everyone eats we pull the raffle winners.

Everyone who attends gets a Free BBQ lunch and free raffle ticket good towards the prize raffle (does not include Bobhouse Raffle)
Additional tickets can be purchased to increase Your odds at    1 ticket for $5   3 tickets for $10 and 7 tickets for $20

So people understand how the raffles work... I personally fund the event, taking a gamble that additional raffle ticket sales will help to reimburse my expenses. I do this as an event to bring fellow fishermen/women together and provide an enjoyable event for everyone.

To Add to the Excitement! The Guys at Northern Fabrication are also Generously donating a Brand New 6x8 Bobhouse complete with benches and fishing holes already installed. Also realize these Guys are also taking a huge chance hoping raffle sales will cover expenses.

Raffle tickets for the Bobhouse will be $20 a piece and can be purchased at the Get Together or through Me here online and stubs will be mailed to You if You can not attend the Gathering.

Feel Free to post up any questions or PM Me and I will do My Best to get back to You in a timely manner.

Hope to See You all there!
Keith

Offline DConICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Thanks Keith.... Always a good time and a great event...

Offline Riverat

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Our Winter Home on the Lake.
Wow! Great News Keith! we've been waiting for a date to mark on the calendar, would not miss this for the world. See you all there!

Offline BrownBaggen

• IceShanty Rookie
Looking foreword to it.

Offline BarringtonBrad

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • either on the ice or wishing I was
Gonna be a good time! thanks Keith
Tight lines!!

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
http://fishingnew.com/product/frabill-i2-bib/

I just saw these on sale online and purchased 2 pairs for the Prize Raffle.

A few Guys reported they are good quality and gave them good reviews.

Gonna be alot of nice raffle prizes up for grabs!

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
 Hey Guys.

There are several great items up for grabs in the prize raffle! Some include...

2 pairs of Frabill Bibs, AJs Gift Certificates, Bass Pro Gift Card, Jaw Jackers, Jig Rod/Reel Combos, Tip Ups,  AJs Non lead Buck Tail Jigs, Eskimo Ice Chisel, Sweat Shirts, Hats, Pack Basket, Custom Striper Plugs, plus many others...

Just Added!!!

Rick over at the Ice Hole gave Me a Great Deal on a New 8" Jiffy Gas Powered Auger! He's got some great end of the season deals coming up... Go pay him a visit @ the Ice Hole.

Gonna Be Alot of Great Prizes! Hope to See Many of You there!

If You're on Facebook? Please add Yourselves and Friends to the Event Page if You're planning to attend.  Thank You. Keith

https://www.facebook.com/events/1660076704286369/?ti=cl

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Hey Guys,

Alot of You have been to Our Get Togethers in the past. You know what a Great time it is & that It gets Bigger & Better every year!

For those of You who haven't already attended in the past... I put together a short video to give You a general idea of what to expect.

The Event is ON as scheduled for Saturday March 18th @ The Boat Launch of Wellington State Park on Newfound Lake.

Please pass the word along to Friends who have an interest and give them an idea of what We do. It's a Great time and Hope to See Many of You there!

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Hey Guys!!!

Update on the prize raffle list...

Just came back from AJ's and visited Rick at the Ice Hole earlier this week. They gave Me some Great Deals on some Really Nice Gear for You Guys. Also a few online deals I found on some good stuff as well!

As of Now... Here is the list with more on the way!!!

8" Jiffy Gas Power Auger
(2)  pairs of Frabill Ice Bibs
(3)  $50 AJs Gift Certificates
(1)  $25 Bass Pro Card
(2) Jaw Jackers
      Pack Basket with Liner
      Eskimo Ice Chisel
(2) Jig Rod/Spinning Reel Combos
(1) Jig Rod/Inline Reel Combo
(5) Tip Ups --- Misc. Models
      HDBD Rod Rig
(2) AJs Winter Hats
(2) AJs Sweat Shirts
(3) Yukon Rabbit Fur Hats
(12) AJs Buck Tail Jigs
(4)  Misc Ice Jigs

There's also other items on the way!!!  Should be some Ice Shanty Gear as well as Roccus' Custom Striper Plugs and a few other items!!!

Here's a video of some of the items
Click on link below

Offline mowbizz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Keith,
I tried to pm you about tickets because I can't attend due to surgery scheduled on the 16th.
If you can, send me an address to mail a check...
Thank you!

Mowbizz

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
Can I go?
You count your years by the Winters.

It’s not being Cocky if you can back it up.

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Can I go?

I think alot of Your fans are expecting You Frank  ;)

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
I think alot of Your fans are expecting You Frank  ;)

LOL! Ok I'll go

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
Wasn't sure if there was a certain amount of ice time needed. I lacked in that dept. in 2017  :(

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Keith,
I tried to pm you about tickets because I can't attend due to surgery scheduled on the 16th.
If you can, send me an address to mail a check...
Thank you!

Mowbizz

PM sent Mowbizz.

Today was a busy day at work and I couldn't respond earlier. Thank You for the support.

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Wasn't sure if there was a certain amount of ice time needed. I lacked in that dept. in 2017  :(

It's definitely understandable.

The new house is looking good and obviously the process is time consuming.

The Question is.... Is the Trophy Room gonna be Big enough?
Lol

Offline Art 53

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Good things come to those who bait
Mobizz Sorry to hear your not going to make it. I was looking forward meeting your dog. Good luck with the surgery

Offline AQUAASSASSIN

• Team IceShantyholic
The Question is.... Is the Trophy Room gonna be Big enough?
Lol

Only for a minute

Offline mowbizz

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Mobizz Sorry to hear your not going to make it. I was looking forward meeting your dog. Good luck with the surgery

Thank you Art53!
Had to make a decision on the surgery and opted for sooner rather than later.
Hopefully you'll get to meet Bela in the near future! :)

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
UPDATE/REMINDER!!!

THE NH ICE FISHING GET TOGETHER IS ON!!!
THIS SATURDAY MARCH 18, by the Boat Launch at Wellington State Park on Newfound Lake.

There is a Free BBQ Lunch at about 12 noon with all kinds of Great food from the Tuckaway Tavern (Steak Tips, Sausages, Chicken, Burgers and Hotdogs).

Shortly after people have eaten We will proceed with the Raffles. There are about 50 Raffle Prizes up for Grabs (Jiffy Power Auger, Frabill Ice Bibs, several $50 AJs Gift Certificates, Jaw Jackers, Jig Rod/Reel combos, and several other prizes!!!)

& Of Coarse the GRAND PRIZE Raffle of the Brand New 6x8 Aluminum Bobhouse from Northern Fabrications!

Other Questions???

Event will Be held Snow or Shine on Saturday March 18.

The Parking lot at Wellington has already been plowed out and will be plowed again early Saturday morning prior to the event so there will be plenty of parking.

For those interested? There is still 12"+/- of fishable ice south of Mayhew Island on the southern end of the lake.
HOWEVER... As Always!!! BE CAUTIOUS and Check as You Go!

Remember to be back at the Boat Launch around noon for the BBQ lunch and the Raffles!

Any other questions? Feel free to post or PM Me and ask.

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

THANK YOU. Keith

Photobucket isn't working again... ::)

I'll update with recent photos soon

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Today's the Day Guys!  :icefish: :thumbsup:

Alot of Guys Already out on the Ice!
Suns out and No Wind!

Gonna Be a Great Day! Hope to See You all sometime today!

Offline lavaman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I haven't been for a couple yrs since the Alton bay gathering. It really has blossomed into a big event. As expected a great event. I got to fish a lake I never fished and reunited with some friend I haven't seen in awhile. Keith great job putting this together. Great food, nice raffle prizes and the best company on earth. Weather couldn't have been better, Well worth the 2.5 hour drive.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.