Author Topic: Artic Armor suits  (Read 18819 times)

surflizard

Re: Artic Armor suits
« Reply #30 on: Nov 18, 2010, 04:58 AM »
At my fishing partners request, I gave IDI a call yesterday and spoke with Greg the service manager. After he answered all my question and with me supplying my measurements, he was able to set me up with the IDI Plus GreenBay Edition Suit for $ 293.99 ! The only downside is they don't make a suit small enough for the Missus. Next week it goes to my friends embroidery shop to have my Handle, Ice Shanty and Militia patches sewn on. No more lugging around heavy wet carharts, no more sore wet knees and a little piece of mind knowing that if I do go thru, I stand a good chance of getting back out ! I'll post reviews throughout the season on how it performs.

Offline ICEROGUE

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I have been on top of the world, and theres no ice
Re: Artic Armor suits
« Reply #31 on: Nov 21, 2010, 08:41 PM »
I have owned my artic armor pro (the green one) for two seasons now. By far the best investment I have made yet. Im not saying that the other Ice suits arent good, but the boyency you get with the artic armor sold me. I wear a set of light and medium weight militray issue poly pros underneath. I dont ever remember my body getting cold once. When I got mine It came with the artic armor gloves, buy far the warmist gloves I have ever worn. The gloves run around 2 sizes small, and are a bit stiff untill you break them in. I'm 5'11" 172lbs and I where a large, and still have room to put 2-3 layers of cloths underneath. I give the suit 5 stars with no yet known negitive issues. Plus you have a ton of pockets, which is a must on the ice.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.