Author Topic: Totally OT,,need gas prices  (Read 1014 times)

Offline fish4walleye

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Shut up and fish
Totally OT,,need gas prices
« on: Mar 08, 2005, 04:38 PM »
Need to make a trip to Benton Harbor,Mi  this weekend,Then drive a U-haul back to central NY,,can someone give me fuel prices for Ohio and Mi,,also need diesel cost,,thanks ,,Mark

Offline fish4walleye

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Shut up and fish
Re: Totally OT,,need gas prices
« Reply #2 on: Mar 08, 2005, 05:50 PM »
Thanks, sorry for being so OT but my son & nephew were recruited to go to Benton Harbor & move my SIL back to NY & somehow the funds are being "loaned" by me to make the move,I'm kinda short this week myself but want to make sure they've enough funds to make the trip,,leaving Binghamton,NY area at 5pm fri arrive in BH load the u-haul truck(that damn well better be parked in her driveway) load it & head back hoping to be back here sometime Sat. evening,,Thanks again,Mark

billybono

« Reply #3 on: Mar 08, 2005, 06:09 PM »
is it going to be an empty trailer back to ny????/ or room for a pinball machine????? if there is and you want some free gas pm me. ill make it worth your while ;)

billybono

Offline fish4walleye

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Shut up and fish
« Reply #4 on: Mar 08, 2005, 07:30 PM »
billy,she's rented a 17' truck which would normally move a 1-2 bedroom with no problem ,,,But too make it short I'll just say "packrat",,so I'm not sure of how much room will be actually available,,about 7-8 yrs ago I moved her to North Carolina(yeah she moves a lot but I'll not go there),had a 20 ft'er and still left stuff on the curb up here when I left,,,so I guess I'll have to say "sorry " can't help you out,,Tightlines,Mark

billybono

« Reply #5 on: Mar 08, 2005, 09:15 PM »
get a bigger trailer.....your in a position to make some cash....post tohttp://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball and ask about gas  ;D your traveling from the home of pinball to the land where pinball was illegal :'(

billybono

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.