Author Topic: aqua vu scout?  (Read 1105 times)

Offline Big Dawg

• Team IceShanty Regular
aqua vu scout?
« on: Mar 01, 2005, 07:42 PM »
hey guys, thinkin about buying the aqua vu scout and was wonderin if anybody has one and how they like it? thanks for the feedback and goodluck to ya the rest of the year
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

Offline kingfshr16

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: aqua vu scout?
« Reply #1 on: Mar 01, 2005, 09:14 PM »
 I love it, my fishing has improved tenfold, although i wish it had a longer cable the 50' is just fine for the perch fishing i do, buy one, you wont regret it. Also pick up the non-motorized tri-pod, you wont be disappointed if you do.
Jason

Offline big big rdg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Pike Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Mar 01, 2005, 09:16 PM »
I love mine it is great for both down and side viewing. I would recomend 100% ;D

Offline MILLERMANKT

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Mar 01, 2005, 11:43 PM »
Well worth the money. It's amazing what you can see down there. I have 2 young sons who like to go out w/ me and boy does the camera keep them interested. That alone is worth it. Can't wait to try it on open water off docks and in the boat. Good luck.

Offline Big Dawg

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 02, 2005, 09:18 AM »
ok, thanks guys. just wanted to get some opinions before i go buying. always better to ask real people if they like it then just going to buy it without any feedback. thanks again
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."

bib brother

« Reply #5 on: Mar 02, 2005, 10:09 AM »
 :thumbsup:BUY :thumbsup: BUY :thumbsup: BUY

Offline Big Dawg

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Mar 02, 2005, 11:23 AM »
ok, ok...i think youg usy might have hooked me into this one...199.99 through cabelas...how much would shipping be for 1-2weeks?

bib brother

« Reply #7 on: Mar 02, 2005, 11:30 AM »
PAY THE SHIPPING!!!!!  2ND DAY AIR!!!!!!
i can't even believe you would ask such a question

Offline Big Dawg

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Mar 02, 2005, 03:10 PM »
they have 2nd day air?!?!?!?!   damn, then i could get it for the weekend!!!!!!!!!  hmmm.....

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.