Author Topic: Have you ever noticed....  (Read 1881 times)

Offline tinboat

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice fishing rules!
Have you ever noticed....
« on: Feb 26, 2005, 08:56 PM »
...that there are usually as many Guest's on the site as there are signed-in members? Come on in folks, the water's hard and cold! We want to hear what you got to say. Don't be shy, archbishop needs some new people to talk to so's he can keep running his post #'s up.... ;D
Gregg

Offline dsmatuska

• IceShanty Rookie
  • The Lucky Man.
Re: Have you ever noticed....
« Reply #1 on: Feb 26, 2005, 09:07 PM »
I feel like a rookie tonight.  I got skunked today. :'(
I CAN clean fish.  My wife, on the other hand, prides herself in the art of filleting fish.  I mean to tell you, she can fillet ANYTHING, therefore I call myself "The Lucky Man."

Offline MikePike

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I caught you a delicious pike
« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 2005, 09:13 PM »
yeah arch is going for the world record or somthing ::)

Do the leaves of trees stay greener, in the autumn, does the colour of the sun, turn crimson white? Does a shadow come between us, in the winter?

missfishylicious

« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 2005, 07:23 AM »
I feel like a rookie tonight.  I got skunked today. :'(
We all got skunked welcome to the club  ;D

Offline fozsey

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Feb 27, 2005, 07:35 AM »
If this is the first time you have gotten skunked you have to be a rookie. I, on the other hand am a seasoned professional when it comes to getting skunked. It happens to me a couple times a month minimum.  ;D

The early bird might get the worm but the second mouse will always get the cheese...

Offline LoaderGuy

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Boats Afloat , Shores Ashore
« Reply #5 on: Feb 27, 2005, 09:36 AM »
  Getting skunked stinks !!!   >:(
GET JIGGIE WITH IT !

Offline cnyfishing

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Gotta love the perch fillets!!
« Reply #6 on: Feb 27, 2005, 09:42 AM »
"Let them take it... till the minnows good and took. Ya reel up all your slack, then ya set your hook."

Offline Skiff

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • Walleye, pike, perch...Yeah!
« Reply #7 on: Feb 27, 2005, 09:50 AM »
How the topic turned to skunking, I don't know.  ???

...that there are usually as many Guest's on the site as there are signed-in members?

I think a lot of the guests are just regular members who, like me, are too lazy to sign in until they find a topic they want to reply to. 
"I'm as healthy as I ever was, I just go to the doctor more often".  - one of my retired buddies

Offline Polar

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Feb 27, 2005, 10:11 AM »
yeah arch is going for the world record or somthing ::)

Talking about things that should be done in Private Messenger. In certain areas I have to go thru pages of just chatter.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an  well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, A fishing pole in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming \"WOO HOO, what a ride!

Offline AirManCam

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • All hail to the King!!
« Reply #9 on: Feb 27, 2005, 10:25 AM »
How the topic turned to skunking, I don't know.  ???

...that there are usually as many Guest's on the site as there are signed-in members?

I think a lot of the guests are just regular members who, like me, are too lazy to sign in until they find a topic they want to reply to. 
You could check always stay logged in too ;) I think some guests are members that have not signed in, but I bet over half are just people that like to read what everyone has to say, or just havent gotten around to registering. I know I was looking at the boards for a couple weeks before I registered.
15lb mono pike fisherman...WHATS UP!

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Feb 27, 2005, 06:16 PM »
wassup i do need new people to talk to come on speak your mind i was out today and nailed the little fish perch crappie and gills so i wont be on to long to clutter up all the chat cause i gotta prepare dinner for tommorow polar thanks for the map we nailed them today  :tipup:

people dont be shy if your scared no one will respond to your post no question is wrong to me  ;)2

Offline Polar

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Feb 27, 2005, 08:54 PM »
wassup i do need new people to talk to come on speak your mind i was out today and nailed the little fish perch crappie and gills so i wont be on to long to clutter up all the chat cause i gotta prepare dinner for tommorow polar thanks for the map we nailed them today  :tipup:

people dont be shy if your scared no one will respond to your post no question is wrong to me  ;)2

Your welcome for the map.If your looking for some other ones don't hesitate to ask.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an  well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, A fishing pole in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming \"WOO HOO, what a ride!

Basshuntah

« Reply #12 on: Feb 27, 2005, 09:40 PM »
I don't get it either.! just join! ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.