Author Topic: ice house with tracks  (Read 1237 times)

Offline keny

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • just poken holes
ice house with tracks
« on: Feb 16, 2005, 10:45 AM »
check out this unit I found at www.snobearind.com  It cost $25,000 but is worth looking just to talk about.If you could write it off be great conversation piece.

Offline UPSTATE ICEMASTER

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The Powers Of "FISH ATTRACTANT"
Re: ice house with tracks
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2005, 11:51 AM »
 :tipup: I SAW 1 OF THOSE WHEN I WAS LEAVING LAKE GEORGE THE OTHER WEEK I THINK THAT SH*T IS AWESOME I WANT 1 BAD  :tipup:
" JUST TRYIN TO GET HER DONE"

Offline IcePirate

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2005, 03:31 PM »
The Ice Team  had one at the Silver Lake TA , pretty neat , but not to practical for around hear not enough ice , maybe good for up north .
C'mon fishy's , C'mon - South Shore Diehard since 66' - Vexilar , Clam corp., Ski-doo

Offline keny

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • just poken holes
« Reply #3 on: Feb 16, 2005, 10:41 PM »
still got 2ft of snow and over two feet of ice up here and growing.It is around -20c or -1f here this week.This is a bad year,last two years was close to three feet.I was ice fishing in june last year with a t shirt on.People were mowing grass before the ice went.We got early snow this year so will only fish until end of march,early april this year.I live in northern Manitoba North of 54th parallel.I think that snowbear would be better if scaled down to 6x12 size.I need to travel some groomed trails,and other less traveled routes to get to some of the better fishing holes.One of my favorites is 40km one way and can only be accessed by float plane during summer months.If I spend over 10,000 for a shack it will go where I fish. Most hard side type shacks would be hard to get there without a lot of chainsaw work.If I`m still here next year i`ll be adding a clam or trap 2man to my collection and big buddy when they get that valve thing worked out.

Basshuntah

« Reply #4 on: Feb 27, 2005, 09:49 PM »
seen one on lake champlain, pretty crazy, watching this icehouse move around the ice was kind of funny to watch. ;D

Offline bigredonice

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • keep searchin' 'till ya find 'em.
« Reply #5 on: Feb 28, 2005, 05:39 AM »
damn, i need to hit the lottery and get me one of them things.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.