Minnesota > Ice Fishing Minnesota

Cold Temps.

<< < (10/10)

toewdy:

--- Quote from: TheCrappieFisherman on Jan 16, 2024, 03:17 PM ---Get on out there! Lot of good ice to be found starting last week.

--- End quote ---

Hoping to get out next weekend! Trying to scout some new lakes. We usually go to Medicine Lake because it’s nice and close.

Splattypus:
I heard Wasserman had drivable ice on it yesterday.  But I also know that Lake had been pressured hard over recent years and isn't producing like it used to, including from my most recent report.

I might brave the wind today and poke around the cities a bunch. Slight warmup this week, but shouldn't lose any of the 8-12 inches around the metro. And of course the further out you go, the better the ice reports are.

toewdy:

--- Quote from: Splattypus on Jan 21, 2024, 10:03 AM ---I heard Wasserman had drivable ice on it yesterday.  But I also know that Lake had been pressured hard over recent years and isn't producing like it used to, including from my most recent report.

I might brave the wind today and poke around the cities a bunch. Slight warmup this week, but shouldn't lose any of the 8-12 inches around the metro. And of course the further out you go, the better the ice reports are.

--- End quote ---

I’m going to head out to Wasserman next weekend so I’ll keep you posted

Splattypus:
Good luck! Heard the bite was slow but size was fair.

I got out in St. Paul today, about 7-8" of pretty good quality ice, had a pretty decent evening. Next week probably head a little more westward myself and see what's doing

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version