The ice fishing Wisconsin boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Wis. Dells  (Read 443 times)

Offline RWD12

• Team IceShanty Regular
Wis. Dells
« on: Dec 24, 2012, 08:50 PM »
Me and the Family are going up to the Dells for 3 days, we are leaving the 26th.. where are spots to fish with gills and crappies that are easy access to and is there even good ice? If there is 2", that is great!

Offline TChix

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Wis. Dells
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2012, 08:59 PM »
Message sent.

Offline Kilbourn

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Wisconsin Dells, WI
« Reply #2 on: Dec 25, 2012, 05:36 PM »
Lots of people talk about going to Lake Delton for pan fish and even some Walleye. Which can be found in the Dells area by asking any local. Also for pan fish you can check out Mason Lake which is located between Briggsville and Dells on highway 23 East of the Dells. The deepest spot there is about 9ft so I'm sure there is enough ice there by now. You might have to sort out the keepers, but I've always been able to catch them there. Hope this helps a little. Good Luck

Offline HIMO

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • GOATBOYS WISCONSIN CHAPTER 1st Wisconsin goat!!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 25, 2012, 05:55 PM »
Mason Lake is 10 miles due east of Wisc. Dells on Hwy 23. I read a report of 4-5" on Mason Lake. I fish that lake almost exclusively and you will have to sort thru your catch but you will do good.

HIMO
                                                                                                                         Wisconsin Iceshanty Moderator
It's not how deep you fish, but how you wiggle your worm !!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.