The Ice Fishing MA is board

Author Topic: Coach decides to go for a polar dip and catch no fish  (Read 816 times)

Offline #1bassfisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • My Son Sportskid and daughter lil bit
Coach decided to fall into a ice hole. His son just had put his trap in it and coach stepped in the hole and broke the trap and down it went to the bottom of the pond. No big deal as it is only a heritage trap  ;D  but he got soaked to his crotch.  ;D  Needless to say he sat in the truck for a couple of hours to dry.  :( Oh well gearjammer and I kicked both coach and his trout_terriost butt we caught 8 fish total with the biggest at 6 1/2 weight at the official, when he came out of the hole he weighed 7.32 lbs. Please pick on him for us, sportskid and lil bit would appreciate it. ;D
                                                     He is fine and still alive ;)
Smart member of the durham boys new ringleader

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Coach decides to go for a polar dip and catch no fish
« Reply #1 on: Jan 16, 2011, 07:55 PM »
ok.
Coach, please understand that i do not usually do this , but bassfisher told me to.....
ho hig was this hole that your son fishing from? assuming that this was just posted and there is plenty of ice, time to go on a diet? bring a 2nd set of clothing next time and a PFD. glad ur ok.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.