Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1680702 times)

Offline 52isntbigenough

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Red Drum aren't Trout
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #1440 on: Oct 25, 2017, 11:04 AM »
Was that the 2nd generation or 1st?  Either way a hell of a deal

They're both G1s.

Offline Herms

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1441 on: Oct 25, 2017, 01:27 PM »
Got ya, that's a heck of a deal either way.  Im just excited to see what this new guy can do.  Now I need to find a lakemaster chip

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1442 on: Oct 26, 2017, 08:50 AM »
Kittery Trading Post -  Go grab 25% off something you need!!!

4-HOURS ONLY!

*TAKE 25% OFF ONE QUALIFYING ITEM WITH CODE:

OCT25   

Offer ends at 1PM (EST), October 26, 2017

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
« Reply #1443 on: Oct 26, 2017, 08:55 AM »
Good deal if you can find something not on this list that your wanting. No freefall's or augers  :'( I might have picked up a ghost if it was available on this deal

Thanks DN
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1445 on: Oct 26, 2017, 10:39 AM »
Good deal if you can find something not on this list that your wanting. No freefall's or augers  :'( I might have picked up a ghost if it was available on this deal

Thanks DN

It actually is working for hand augers if anyone’s interested. My guess is that it is not for power augers. Brings a nils orange 6” down to $120

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1446 on: Oct 26, 2017, 10:47 AM »

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1447 on: Oct 26, 2017, 11:31 AM »
And use coupon code THDOCTFY1710 for another $10 off and free ship. Makes it $220 TYD if anyone’s in the market!

Could order the hammer drill version too...I like that code
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Herms

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1448 on: Oct 26, 2017, 11:56 AM »
Kittery Trading Post -  Go grab 25% off something you need!!!

4-HOURS ONLY!

*TAKE 25% OFF ONE QUALIFYING ITEM WITH CODE:

OCT25   

Offer ends at 1PM (EST), October 26, 2017

DN

Man I got all excited was going to order a Marcum camera but, of course it does not include electronics.  Always have to read the details...

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1449 on: Oct 26, 2017, 12:10 PM »
Man I got all excited was going to order a Marcum camera but, of course it does not include electronics.  Always have to read the details...

Dicks Spg.from time to time has 20% off codes/offer ...their latest 20% off seemed to work for electronics ...sign up for Emails or check site daily.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline slamminsam

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1450 on: Oct 26, 2017, 12:19 PM »
I was going to start a new thread for this X-ma deals...but I'll throw out what I'm looking for and hopefully someone can inform me if they see it...
STRIKER ICE SUIT in xxsmall or youth xl for my son deals.  Got him one for x-mas last year....way too big (adult xxs) i think...sent back, they had no more.  So here we go again. 
Take the pledge, be safe, enjoy every second of life and lets go JETS!

Offline NESDperchslayer

• IceShanty Rookie
Great Deal on Frabil Float bibs and coats
« Reply #1451 on: Oct 27, 2017, 09:55 AM »
They have the Frabil I-float bibs and coats on sale for $87 a piece right now and free shipping!  www.fieldsupply.com

Offline lovetofishnow

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1452 on: Oct 27, 2017, 11:01 AM »
Thank you JohnF for posting the Home Depot Sale on Milwaukee Drill, just pulled the trigger and ordered one yesterday.

Offline JiggingIowa

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1453 on: Oct 27, 2017, 11:47 AM »
Can anyone attest to the warmth and comfort of the ifloat? I can't find anything on the web about how warm these suits are. Thinking about getting one for my dad, but isn't worth it unless it's warm.

Offline mushroom_capd_1

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1454 on: Oct 27, 2017, 01:08 PM »
Quote from: JiggingIowa link=topic=331034.msg3706236#msg3706236 date=
Can anyone attest to the warmth and comfort of the ifloat? I can't find anything on the web about how warm these suits are. Thinking about getting one for my dad, but isn't worth it unless it's warm.

I ordered one right before the end of last ice season so I couldn't really tell you how warm they are on cold days as I only made it out with this suit one time and the temps were right around freezing temps(32 degs.) and I was getting hot wearing the jacket. I think it will be warm enough on colder days though because I was warm enough with just the bibs on after I took the jacket off while fishing outside that day. I will say that it might not be as comfortable to wear as the other floatation suits as it feels like you are wearing basically a winter jacket with a life vest sewn inside of it. There is a buckle on the front for you to snug it down on your body much like that on some life vests.

Offline billybob851

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1455 on: Oct 27, 2017, 01:49 PM »

I have the jacket but only was able to wear it once.  They are stiff when cold, it is like wearing a 1/2 inch of foam sewn into a coat. Also note that the jacket is the only thing certified as a PFD, you do not need the bibs from what I have read.  I only plan to wear the coat while traveling on ice other then that I sit in the shack but layer so Im not cold without the jacket

Offline JohnF

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1456 on: Oct 27, 2017, 01:49 PM »
Thank you JohnF for posting the Home Depot Sale on Milwaukee Drill, just pulled the trigger and ordered one yesterday.

:thumbsup:

Me too.   ;D

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1457 on: Oct 28, 2017, 11:00 PM »
Just for your information Sportsmens Guide is having a sale on MR. Heater products until Nov. 3 RD. Also have promo code which gives you free shipping after spending $49.00 dollars.
Steve

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1458 on: Oct 29, 2017, 01:00 AM »
15%off hard bait at fishusa.com that includes stuff like jigging raps.. and spoons.. etc..

https://www.fishusa.com/Hard-Baits

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1459 on: Oct 29, 2017, 06:54 PM »
Heck of a deal on a 6 man for $250.. same shanty I own same place I got mine.. btw if you sign up for e mail you get a extra 10%off.

https://m.fieldandstreamshop.com/p/frabill-bunker-450-hub-6-person-ice-shelter-16fblubnkr450hbnsfic/16fblubnkr450hbnsfic

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1460 on: Oct 29, 2017, 11:14 PM »
Some one got the above shanty??? Hope it works out for them who ever bought it?? The one I got is heavy and hard to heat but with up to 6 guys it should be no problem.. great price none the less..

by the way tomorrow between 1 and 2 pm field and stream store and dicks sporting goods..  is haveing a online one hour sale  40% off one item up to $50 off just got email ten mimutes ago by the way it limited to the first 5000 at dicks and first 1000 and field and stream store.. according to the e-mail I got..

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1461 on: Oct 29, 2017, 11:48 PM »
That same exact 6 man shanty is still in stock here!

https://m.dickssportinggoods.com/p/frabill-bunker-450-hub-6-person-ice-shelter-16fblubnkr450hbnsfic/16fblubnkr450hbnsfic

Too bad Dick’s Sporting Goods doesn’t have much ice stuff online. Would’ve been a good deal!

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #1462 on: Oct 29, 2017, 11:53 PM »

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1463 on: Oct 30, 2017, 01:32 AM »
same price and more info and owned by same parent company.
https://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p/frabill-bunker-450-hub-6-person-ice-shelter-16fblubnkr450hbnsfic/16fblubnkr450hbnsfic

You still get a extra 10%at field and steam for first time customers!!  dicks sports you don't but if they allow the extra 40%off on Ice shantis at 1 pm to two pm whom ever buys it should be happy!!

Offline prospector

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1464 on: Oct 30, 2017, 07:59 AM »
Looks to me like they are both out of stock. Another reason that dicks sporting goods sucks! Always pulling crap like that. Hopefully I am wrong.  So few Richards...

Offline JohnF

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1465 on: Oct 30, 2017, 10:55 AM »
by the way tomorrow between 1 and 2 pm field and stream store and dicks sporting goods..

Any particular time zone?

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1466 on: Oct 30, 2017, 12:07 PM »
I would guess eastern, since the site is crashing from traffic.   :woot: :roflmao:

PS.  You have to (NOT!) love how Dick's raises all their prices to msrp right before a sales event.  Lame... :nono:
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Sandcountrylivin

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1467 on: Oct 30, 2017, 12:26 PM »
Trying hard to get through right now!!!

Offline JaminWI

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1468 on: Oct 30, 2017, 12:31 PM »
From the Dick's website:
Limited Time Promotion Details
40% OFF ONE ITEM! ONLINE ONLY.
Offer valid 10/30/17 1PM–2PM ET. One-time use on one qualifying item up to $50 credit; limited to the first 50,000 orders. Once the 50,000 order threshold has been reached, the promotion will end. Offer only valid while supplies last and not applicable to canceled orders due to out-of-stock merchandise. If order cannot be placed, no rain checks will be provided. With any issues contact Customer Service via chat; if you have site issues call 1-877-846-9997. Discount does not apply to taxes, shipping and handling charges or similar charges. Discount not applicable with returned merchandise; total discount will be deducted from the value of any returned item to which the discount applied. Cannot be combined with any other promotional offer nor is this offer valid on previous purchases. Entire order must be shipped to a single address and customer is responsible for all shipping costs for returned merchandise. This promotional offer may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

Offline Herms

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1469 on: Oct 30, 2017, 12:36 PM »
Mine isn't showing any discount.  Is there a code we need to put in?  Im looking at the MR. Buddy heater

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.