Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679720 times)

Offline Sprocket

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Personal Text
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #990 on: Feb 09, 2017, 09:42 AM »
Missed that - pouring my second cup of coffee now.
Trust me, when the Zamboni driver says "You won't catch fish through that hole", he knows of what he speaks.

Offline TheStretch

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #991 on: Feb 09, 2017, 09:44 AM »
Sportsman's Guide has their double discount and free shipping offer going again if you are a member, $125 minimum. I just picked up a recon 5+ for $344 to my door.

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #992 on: Feb 09, 2017, 04:28 PM »
Dicks Sporting Goods Flash Sale Tonight unitl 10PM

Eskimo 949I  $230

Clam Bigfoot XL4000T $240

I believe free shipping

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #993 on: Feb 09, 2017, 04:46 PM »
Overtons.com - Striker Ice Climate Parka $135 shipped to my door.  Use UTAHSHOW2017 code for 20% off  Found deal on icedeals.com

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #994 on: Feb 09, 2017, 07:29 PM »
Overtons.com - Striker Ice Climate Parka $135 shipped to my door.  Use UTAHSHOW2017 code for 20% off  Found deal on icedeals.com

This really irks me!  I got my Climate Suit on sale early season at 25% off for around $230.  Now I can buy this thing for $128, are you kidding me bro! 

Oh, and by the way, the best jacket I have ever worn, hands down.  I'm getting another one in a different color, just because...

Offline darkeyez

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #995 on: Feb 09, 2017, 08:19 PM »

I just checked that out, that code works. Anyone looking for that jacket is getting one heck of a deal!
BTW!! IT WORKS FOR THE HARDWATER JACKET ALSO----just looked- $111.99, and it may work for other striker products.

:thumbsup: Good find gonehunting!

Offline VTMatt

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #996 on: Feb 09, 2017, 08:19 PM »
I feel like buying a Predator suit just because they're so cheap. Then I can swap between the Hardwater and Predator depending on how cold it is. That is almost good enough reason.  ;D

Offline buckslayer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #997 on: Feb 10, 2017, 06:24 AM »
For you guys with the Climate jacket, does the outer "shell" have any insulation at all or is it just the shell?  Is this combo heavier than the hardwater or predator when zipped together?

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #998 on: Feb 10, 2017, 06:32 AM »
For you guys with the Climate jacket, does the outer "shell" have any insulation at all or is it just the shell?  Is this combo heavier than the hardwater or predator when zipped together?

SI uses a 10 point warmth rating scale....  Climate minor insulation rated 4/10 with out liner installed 10/10 with liner installed ...Hardwater 9/10 ...Predator 7/10
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline dukhnter8

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #999 on: Feb 10, 2017, 06:33 AM »
This really irks me!  I got my Climate Suit on sale early season at 25% off for around $230.  Now I can buy this thing for $128, are you kidding me bro! 

Oh, and by the way, the best jacket I have ever worn, hands down.  I'm getting another one in a different color, just because...

I'm in the same boat, got my jacket for 220 on sale and now see these deals.

Buckslayer,
I have the climate jacket and bibs, they do have insulation in the shell and are supposed to float with just the shell. I haven't used the liner in them yet. Been plenty warm without them, bibs I have just pants on under them. Jacket I have a hoodie under it. I got mine so I could use with or without the liner as I tend to be warmer than most. But my plan is if I am fishing alone I can go light and skip the shanty.
So far I really like them, warm, light, lots of pockets and I can kneel in them without getting my knees wet.

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1000 on: Feb 10, 2017, 06:38 AM »
I'm in the same boat, got my jacket for 220 on sale and now see these deals.

Buckslayer,
I have the climate jacket and bibs, they do have insulation in the shell and are supposed to float with just the shell. I haven't used the liner in them yet. Been plenty warm without them, bibs I have just pants on under them. Jacket I have a hoodie under it. I got mine so I could use with or without the liner as I tend to be warmer than most. But my plan is if I am fishing alone I can go light and skip the shanty.
So far I really like them, warm, light, lots of pockets and I can kneel in them without getting my knees wet.

Unusually great deals on SI ...that's not the norm ...buy now most stock is depleted...usually had to wait for after season sale .. I tested my Climate suit w/o liners in my local lake this past summer  ...they float .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1001 on: Feb 10, 2017, 07:44 AM »
Gander Mountain running a 15% off items for 2/10 & 2/11.  Online and in-store items.  Free Shipping over $50. 
I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing - Norman Schwarzkopf

Offline buckslayer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #1002 on: Feb 10, 2017, 08:10 AM »
Thanks for the info on the Climate suit guys!  Nowhere around to actually try one on to see for myself.

Offline bootstrap

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1003 on: Feb 10, 2017, 09:49 AM »
couldnt resist any longer. bought 2 climate jackets and 1 predator bibs.

$360

Offline Royalwapiti

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1004 on: Feb 10, 2017, 11:38 AM »
Gander Mountain running a 15% off items for 2/10 & 2/11.  Online and in-store items.  Free Shipping over $50.

Couldn't get it to work for Marcum LX6    I read the details and i didn't see where it excluded electronics.....bummer
You can't get the fruit if you don't go out on the limb.

Offline clay3

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1005 on: Feb 10, 2017, 03:20 PM »
Just bought a pair of Striker Hardwater bibs from Up North Sports for $184.  That price was good enough as they are getting hard to find as the season wraps up.

Offline Stickhick86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1006 on: Feb 10, 2017, 04:21 PM »
I got the Frabill predator this season brand new for $344
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to ice fish, have his wife mad for ever.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #1007 on: Feb 10, 2017, 05:14 PM »
climate is 320 denier.
hardwater is 600 denier. that's why i chose hardwater suit. to get the toughest/strongest/longest lasting there is.

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1008 on: Feb 10, 2017, 06:41 PM »
I chose the climate for the versatility of the removable liner.  With the liner in I believe it is rated higher than the Hardwater just by a bit.  The Hardwater is a great jacket for very cold conditions and hole hopping.

Offline BowHunter1527

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1009 on: Feb 10, 2017, 08:55 PM »
I got the Frabill predator this season brand new for $344
Side Step? Where was this at?
"Did you  clip your barbs,  you remember to clip your barbs."

Offline Stickhick86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1010 on: Feb 10, 2017, 08:57 PM »
Field and stream in Erie, PA
Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to ice fish, have his wife mad for ever.

Offline BowHunter1527

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1011 on: Feb 11, 2017, 02:03 PM »
Field and stream in Erie, PA
Is it a side step
"Did you  clip your barbs,  you remember to clip your barbs."

Offline Stickhick86

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1012 on: Feb 11, 2017, 02:55 PM »
No, it is the front step

Offline crappie55409

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1013 on: Feb 11, 2017, 09:06 PM »
after 51 pages and counting and countless dollars "invested" as a result of its content, can we just declare this the greatest thread of all time?

Offline gonehunting

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1014 on: Feb 11, 2017, 09:13 PM »
I have to agree.  I must check this thread about 5 times a day.  I have spent my fair share because of it.

Offline idahohunter1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #1015 on: Feb 11, 2017, 09:33 PM »
I also agree! New striker hard water jacket and preditor bibs because of it.  It's addicting!
On the ice again, just can't wait to get on the ice again, the life I love is catching fish with my friends, and I can't wait to get on the ice again. "kinda Willie Nelson"

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1016 on: Feb 11, 2017, 11:05 PM »
after 51 pages and counting and countless dollars "invested" as a result of its content, can we just declare this the greatest thread of all time?

yes

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #1017 on: Feb 11, 2017, 11:13 PM »

You're welcome!!! I like to save money so thought I'd start one up! Maybe I'll have to make a yearly one soon just to keep them a decent size. 51 pages is a HUGE thread!
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1018 on: Feb 12, 2017, 08:13 AM »

I'm going to take my wife's position for a moment and say "countless dollars saved."  Hahaha  You can't save if you don't spend, right?  ;D
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1019 on: Feb 12, 2017, 09:16 AM »
Overton's is running a site-wide 20% off and free shipping.  Anyone who's been waiting for a great deal on a new shack, this might be your best bet.  Example:  An Otter XT1200 Pro Lodge delivered to your door for $759.20.  Use code UTAHSHOW2017 as stated previously.  Wow.  :o  THIS SALE ENDS TOMORROW!  See Below.  ;)

I just picked up my son a whole Striker Ice Predator outfit for $220.46 including PA tax.  You can't beat that.  ;D
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.