Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1683688 times)

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Best Early Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #630 on: Nov 27, 2016, 06:30 AM »
Hole Hoppers!!!!  FishHunter Pro - $127.90 and free ship with Prime.  AWESOME BUY!  Turn your phone or tablet into a full featured flasher/2D sonar for $127.90!!!

https://www.amazon.com/FishHunter-Worlds-Fastest-Wireless-Portable/dp/B01BERZCKU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1480249424&sr=8-2&keywords=fishhunter+fish+finder
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #631 on: Nov 27, 2016, 07:19 AM »
Striker Climate Suits (jacket and bibs) at Gander Mountain fits the bill for their Cyber $100 off $500 purchase.  My total came to $455.69 (tax & shipping included).  You might find a better deal, but...  If I was hunting for one, I don't think I'd pass this deal up.

Mark
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #632 on: Nov 27, 2016, 07:49 AM »
I got an email from Amazon that they've started their early Cyber Monday sales!! Check them out!! ;)
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Ice Surveyor

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fishing is Life.
« Reply #633 on: Nov 27, 2016, 08:19 AM »
Striker Climate Suits (jacket and bibs) at Gander Mountain fits the bill for their Cyber $100 off $500 purchase.  My total came to $455.69 (tax & shipping included).  You might find a better deal, but...  If I was hunting for one, I don't think I'd pass this deal up.

Mark

That's a good deal.  Profishingsupply had them at that price the last two days also, but back up to retail price today.  I was at a hunting/fishing store yesterday and tried on these suits.  I'm normally an XL jacket, but these Climate suits run small.  I would have bought the 2XL if the price was right. 

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #634 on: Nov 27, 2016, 08:31 AM »
Overtons 20% off and free shipping ...sister company of Gander Mtn

http://www.overtons.com/customer-service/offer-restrictions-promo.shtml?icID=ONB

Works on the Striker Ice
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #635 on: Nov 27, 2016, 08:47 AM »
Red Rock Wilderness ....https://redrock100.com/   

Earn Red Rock Cyber Cash!!!

Everyone gets $15 of Red Rock Cyber Cash for every $50 ordered online of regular and clearance-priced merchandise during the Cyber Monday Event!

Here's how it works:
For every $50 you spend during our Cyber Monday Event, you get $15 in Red Rock Cyber Cash. (up to $75.00)
The Red Rock's Cash Coupon Promo-code number  you earn online will be sent via email.
Place a future purchase online, enter that promo-code at checkout on redrock100.com
At checkout either in-store or online, your Red Rock's Cash coupon will be deducted from your purchase total!

Sign up for a free Red Rock account and get 200 points right away.   This gives you a $10.00 discount right away just for signing up.  Every time you spend a dollar you get a point to receive future discounts.  Spend $385 get 385 points and that gives you a $20.00 off your next purchase.
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Scupbaron

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #636 on: Nov 27, 2016, 08:57 AM »
Overtons.com  predator and prism striker ice bibs for 159.96 a piece and shipped free  best i've seen by far  and been looking regularly  for couple weeks

Subtotal: $199.95
Discount: -$39.99
Shipping & Handling: FREE
Tax: $0.00
Total: $159.96

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #637 on: Nov 27, 2016, 09:22 AM »
Northland Tackle 20 % off

https://shop.northlandtackle.com/

Offline Tackle

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #638 on: Nov 27, 2016, 11:20 AM »
http://www.marinegeneral.com/productdetails.asp?productid=1645562&directoryid=1170862&parentid=11953

http://www.marinegeneral.com/productdetails.asp?productid=1572599&directoryid=1170862&parentid=11953

Thanks. Been waiting for a deal on the Anorakk Sikre flotation suit. $213 after shipping is a good deal, I bought one.

PS. There are two on eBay from H&H in maple lake mn for 150. The red one with grey bibs is the older style bibs. The orange one does not have flotation.  I went there and tried them on. Large was too big for me, I'm 5'9" 170lbs.
See you on the ice!

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #639 on: Nov 27, 2016, 03:58 PM »
Sports men's direct has 20%off with code: cm2016  tons of ice jigs and rod building stuff..

Offline DakotaElkSlayer

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #640 on: Nov 27, 2016, 07:06 PM »
As I was in the process of buying an Elite-4 Chirp Ice Machine from Hodges Marine, my wife tells me DICKS has 25% off your purchase...looks like I might be going with the ICE Helix instead!

Jim

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #641 on: Nov 27, 2016, 09:02 PM »
25%off till 11/28/16 at dicks ports cyber Monday deal just got a email about it..

Kyle_J

« Reply #642 on: Nov 27, 2016, 09:13 PM »
Yourbobbersdown has 10% off everything and free shipping thru December 2nd

Offline FatTuna

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #643 on: Nov 28, 2016, 04:51 AM »
Just ordered some predator bibs from dicks. $150 shipped with the discount. Not bad. They take paypal now too.

Offline fishbizbob

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #644 on: Nov 28, 2016, 07:58 AM »
FYI Custom Jigs has 15% off all our products for a Cyber Monday sale. Use code "CYBER15" to save 15% today only. Good on all CJS products, Rippin Lips,BFishn Tackle, and everything else we make.
Tight Lines

Offline bjacks50

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #645 on: Nov 28, 2016, 09:31 AM »
I picked up a Striker Lake Effect coat and bibs for 50% off at Gander Mountain. $109.00 a piece, regularly $209.00. At the counter I got a gift card for $20 for spending over $100 and I got another $20 gift card for purchasing apparel. So basically I spent $180 on a $400 suit! I compared it to the Striker Predator suit, which what I originally wanted and can only find 2 differences between the 2. The lake effect has snap closures and no fleece on the beard guard where as the predator has magnetic closure and a fleece covered hood. Other than that they seemed to be identical as far as pockets, construction and material.

But the deal didn't end there!...LOL. I went back to spend my $40 gift cards and purchased a Clam shoulder harness for pulling my flip over and when we got to the counter the girl messed up entering the cards. She put my stuff in a bag and gave me back 1 of my $20 gift cards and told me it was her mistake and that I shouldn't have to wait around for it to be corrected. So I got a $40 harness for $20!

Offline joemx1825

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #646 on: Nov 28, 2016, 09:50 AM »
I'm stoked to get a full Striker Ice Predator suit for $300 even!! Glad I waited for Dick's Sporting Goods 25% off Cyber Monday sale...

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #647 on: Nov 28, 2016, 09:52 AM »
I picked up a Striker Lake Effect coat and bibs for 50% off at Gander Mountain. $109.00 a piece, regularly $209.00.  The lake effect has snap closures and no fleece on the beard guard where as the predator has magnetic closure and a fleece covered hood. Other than that they seemed to be identical as far as pockets, construction and material.

Predator 100g insulation...Lake effect 150 g insulation ...and similar construction/material to the Hardwater suit

Offline bjacks50

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #648 on: Nov 28, 2016, 10:03 AM »
Predator 100g insulation...Lake effect 150 g insulation ...and similar construction/material to the Hardwater suit

Awesome! Even better than I thought!

Offline smbrickner

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #649 on: Nov 28, 2016, 10:15 AM »
FYI Custom Jigs has 15% off all our products for a Cyber Monday sale. Use code "CYBER15" to save 15% today only. Good on all CJS products, Rippin Lips,BFishn Tackle, and everything else we make.
Tight Lines

Sweet, jigs are on the way.
If you want a country run by religion....Move to Iran.

Offline 3300

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Michigan Moderator.Not affiliated with MarCum Tech
« Reply #650 on: Nov 28, 2016, 01:12 PM »
to keep you going back and forth to the lakes auto zone has 20% off and 20$ gift on orders 100$ and ship to home for the rest of today. not a bad deal at all.
20CYBER20 is the code

Offline FatTuna

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #651 on: Nov 28, 2016, 02:00 PM »
I picked up a Striker Lake Effect coat and bibs for 50% off at Gander Mountain. $109.00 a piece, regularly $209.00. At the counter I got a gift card for $20 for spending over $100 and I got another $20 gift card for purchasing apparel. So basically I spent $180 on a $400 suit! I compared it to the Striker Predator suit, which what I originally wanted and can only find 2 differences between the 2. The lake effect has snap closures and no fleece on the beard guard where as the predator has magnetic closure and a fleece covered hood. Other than that they seemed to be identical as far as pockets, construction and material.

But the deal didn't end there!...LOL. I went back to spend my $40 gift cards and purchased a Clam shoulder harness for pulling my flip over and when we got to the counter the girl messed up entering the cards. She put my stuff in a bag and gave me back 1 of my $20 gift cards and told me it was her mistake and that I shouldn't have to wait around for it to be corrected. So I got a $40 harness for $20!

Did you manage to get that deal today or a few days ago? I tried to buy them but I couldn't find them on the website.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #652 on: Nov 28, 2016, 02:16 PM »
Did you manage to get that deal today or a few days ago? I tried to buy them but I couldn't find them on the website.

They were depleted within hours of posting on this thread ...on Wednesday

Just got mine delivered for a gift (hope they fit the giftee) nice very minor difference between the LE and SI line ups 

Offline FatTuna

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #653 on: Nov 28, 2016, 02:28 PM »
They were depleted within hours of posting on this thread ...on Wednesday

Just got mine delivered for a gift (hope they fit the giftee) nice very minor difference between the LE and SI line ups

That's what I thought. I read that post a day after it was posted. I found the advertisement but it wouldn't load the page when I clicked it. Assumed it was because they ran out of stock. What a steal of a deal.

Offline aquarium234

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #654 on: Nov 28, 2016, 03:00 PM »
Well I was going to pay at gander for the 109 jobers when they bumped me out and said sorry sold out...oh well, ended up with a hard water set up in stead, can't wait to use them, :-).  can't win them all. 
Its all fun and games until someone loses a walleye.......

Offline drscholl14

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #655 on: Nov 28, 2016, 03:29 PM »
Tight Lines

I hit this up too. Love Custom Jigs and Spins product.

Offline billybob851

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #656 on: Nov 28, 2016, 07:31 PM »
northland tackle has 25% off sitewide and new customers can use code NFTFANS#1 for an extra $10 off of $20

Offline billybob851

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #657 on: Nov 28, 2016, 08:25 PM »
with dickssportinggoods 25% off I got eskimo hc40 for 322 plus whatever tax ends up for you

Offline JiggingIowa

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #658 on: Nov 28, 2016, 10:35 PM »
northland tackle has 25% off sitewide and new customers can use code NFTFANS#1 for an extra $10 off of $20

That's an awesome deal, thanks for the heads up

Offline pa-iceman

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #659 on: Nov 29, 2016, 05:54 AM »
Fishusa has marcum recon 5plus for 344.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.