Author Topic: What did you get for Christmas?  (Read 4011 times)

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
What did you get for Christmas?
« on: Dec 24, 2007, 06:45 PM »
Just wondering what everyone got this year?

I got a custom .260 Rem barrel for my encore, I got to go fishing, $75 in wally world cards, a few things for the apt, and some other things.

Offline chowdah

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: What did you get for Christmas?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 24, 2007, 06:57 PM »
Christmas aint til tommorrow!! You been peeking or buying for yourself. I know i bought myself a new Ice Chisel and Jigs and new Battery for the Vexilar. Not sure yet what cool goodies the wife & kids have in store for me. I have to wait til the 25th!! :)

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Dec 24, 2007, 07:06 PM »
I know that Christmas is not until tomorrow but I have to work in the morning. People don't stop dieing for the day becuase it is a holiday.  I went home (down south) Friday to do Christmas with my ex g/f and her kids. I did Christmas with my folks and sister today.

Offline tcool

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Dec 24, 2007, 07:10 PM »
supermag waders,nikon omega scope,jacket,otis cleaning kit,
Paisley go put this jack in my creel and grab me another fat head. wait heres another !

Offline fishfry

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 24, 2007, 07:12 PM »
Ice chisel, pack basket, gloves, hat, line, and a small lure box. And a big pile of crappie Saturday for Christmas dinner!

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #5 on: Dec 24, 2007, 07:19 PM »
i just sent a reply and it disappeared.......i apologize if it shows twice........i got a black light called the night stalker from pickeral boy.......used for night time bass fishing.......the old lady got me a jet sled cover..........a new winter cap........a lite and load backpack for bird hunting with built in camel back in hunter orange........polartec expedition wear for ice fishing........should go good with the polartec silk......i am tired of wearing the union suit.......it takes forever to take a crap.........and its usually right when i hit the ice..........my buddy josh bought me a camo camel pack for bass fishing, ice fishing, or hunting.......and my mommy bought me a I Home for my I Pod........and the girls got me a few dvds........blow and gladiator. merry christmas to all and to all a few more beers......hitting the lakes region in the am
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline chowdah

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 24, 2007, 07:28 PM »
I know that Christmas is not until tomorrow but I have to work in the morning. People don't stop dieing for the day becuase it is a holiday.  I went home (down south) Friday to do Christmas with my ex g/f and her kids. I did Christmas with my folks and sister today.
I remember the days of traveling to visit all the relatives around the holidays. Nowadays its just us at home. Hope your not busy tommorrow!! Merry christmas.

Offline knurren

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Dec 24, 2007, 09:58 PM »
What I got...

Wool Pants
Heavy wool socks
Fleece Jacket
Cabelas Hoodie (with a bear on the front)
Deer Antler Desk lamp
Elk and Caribou summer sausage
A nice wooden fishing net
Bear call
Trout/Bird knife
$25 to Irving gas
$10 to Dunkin Donuts
Shampoo, Deodorant, and Toothpaste

I really needed new boots, so the gift I bought for myself...

Danner 6" Strikeforce boots

I still need to buy a hand auger, but that may have to wait another month.  At least I'll be able to fish though.

Offline Bronzeback5

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Dec 24, 2007, 10:27 PM »
Old lady took me to BPS last week and i got to pick out my gifts!!!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Trap Pro, Fly box for my jigs, a big ice scooper, some line, couple swedishish pimples and frostees, and i snuck in a new marcum LX-5 a couple weeks ago but had to tell her about it when the UPS man came. Went over better than i thought it would!! Christmas is for the kids, but i am a happy camper this year. The only thing i dont know about is a gift that my 5 year old daughter bought at santas secret shop at school. Wife said my daughter broke it while wrapping it and they had to super glue it ( bless her heart). Im thinking that one might be the best one of all. Safe and happy holidays to all and bring on the ice, for us less fortunate ones down here in Indiana.

Offline Chiefbush

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #9 on: Dec 25, 2007, 05:08 PM »
lots of wally world gift cards!!!!  I love em.

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #10 on: Dec 25, 2007, 05:41 PM »

Danner 6" Strikeforce boots
(Image removed from quote.)

What do you need the Stikers for? What do you do for work?

Offline Salmon Seeker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Fish To Live Live to Fish
« Reply #11 on: Dec 25, 2007, 09:00 PM »
     Got  a Garmin hand held GPS for fishing nice to be able to mark the good routes when your Trolling for Salmon    ;D   got 2 sets of gear wrenches metric and standard, some screw outs, some bolt outs  and the big gift a nice grandfather clock.Had a good meal at my brother's with a 2 hour visit all in all it was a good day
JIBBS DRILL SOME HOLES

Offline NH piker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'm tracker2011 on MFF
« Reply #12 on: Dec 26, 2007, 06:48 AM »
Got a heck of a deal for my trade so I drove home a 08 Tundra, best xmas so far....now I'll have to travel to Ice Fish, Lake Champlain here I come....

Offline lake snake

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #13 on: Dec 26, 2007, 07:43 AM »
Got a heck of a deal for my trade so I drove home a 08 Tundra, best xmas so far....now I'll have to travel to Ice Fish, Lake Champlain here I come....
   Nice truck. ;)  You can have Champlain, I'll take spot "X",  which I know has big fish. :whistle:     If your heading out anywhere this week let me know, I'm off all week. I got cash for x-mas. I'm buying myself a Ice armour  extreme fishing suit.

Offline Joe Cuzzie

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Dec 26, 2007, 09:20 AM »
should have gotten a Chevy  ;)

Offline knurren

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #15 on: Dec 26, 2007, 06:48 PM »
What do you need the Stikers for? What do you do for work?

I work in an office full time and go to school full time at night.  I needed something dressy, capable of going through mud and snow, comfortable enough to wear 14+ hours a day, and I needed a boot that would last as long as I took good care of it.

I know they're tactical boots for LEOs and Paramedics.  I'm going to Unity College in Maine next Fall for Conservation Law Enforcement.  These boots should last me through college.

I screwed up my original post.  I actually bought the 4.5" boots, not the 6". 

Offline NH piker

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'm tracker2011 on MFF
« Reply #16 on: Dec 26, 2007, 07:56 PM »
Lake Snake, I'm going out tomorrow, Thur. first thing in the am over to Little Sunapee...went over today from noon till 3pm and never got a flag...one other group with 5 people and they did not get a flag while I was there either...first time out this year...can't wait till Jan. 1st for Dewey.....I'll will be there on the first.....I have this week off and next mon. and tues....go back to work on wed. the 3rd..let me know if you want to hook up....

Offline Fishback

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • I-I-I-I-I-I-I-CE!!!!
« Reply #17 on: Dec 27, 2007, 07:04 AM »
I got a new BIG Jack Trap, a wool coat, and a "Slammer".

I was looking at the "Slammer". I think I may be returning that though. It seems a bit too technical and more trouble than it's worth.  The idea sounds cool, but when it comes down to it, I don't see myself using it!

Offline PACKMAN241982

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • IF THE BEERS SLUSHY GET A STRAW! FLATLANDER
« Reply #18 on: Dec 27, 2007, 07:08 AM »
Santa brought me a new shappell dx3000 and i bought myself a new vex. Then to top it all off i went halves with the old man on a new power auger. Aint life grand
Packman
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!

Offline Riverat

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Our Winter Home on the Lake.
« Reply #19 on: Dec 27, 2007, 09:54 AM »
For ice fishing a pair of battery operated heated gloves, had frostbite years ago and makes ice fishing painful but it will take more than that to keep me off the ice.

Offline nhtroutfreak

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Newfound Lake, NH
« Reply #20 on: Dec 28, 2007, 07:15 PM »
some bucktails, rod holders, Gift cert to AJ's!!, Gift Cert to home depot to buy materials to build new bobhouse this weekend! ;)
"Hell, if I'd jumped on all the dames I'm supposed to have jumped on, I'd have had no time to go fishing."
Clark Gable

Offline nhfisha17

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #21 on: Dec 29, 2007, 06:32 PM »
should have gotten a Chevy  ;)

Couldnt agree more!!!
[img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj70/mrkcrne05/Icce%20Fishing/TEAMNH3.png[img]

Offline pikeorbust

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #22 on: Dec 29, 2007, 06:46 PM »
An Adk Pack Basket to store my tipups and jigging poles, some insulated underwear, and an Ipod shuffle so I don't have to listen to my fishing buddy nagging me. Merry Christmas!

Offline KissMyBassNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • KissMyTroutNH ?
« Reply #23 on: Dec 29, 2007, 07:14 PM »
Vexilar FL8se Genz pack ..love it

Catch A Buzz

Offline pickeral boy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #24 on: Dec 30, 2007, 08:25 AM »
Bought myself a new O/U 20 gauge. Merry christmas to me.

Offline onehook

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Shack Trout
« Reply #25 on: Dec 30, 2007, 09:23 AM »
got a gift of a Yamaha Big Bear 400 for myslef. ;D

Offline Gold Rush

• IceShanty Rookie
  • They don't call it a "bobhouse" for nothing...
« Reply #26 on: Dec 30, 2007, 01:51 PM »
 ;D Aqua-vu Scout II ;D
You can't tell which way the train went by the tracks it left behind.

Offline holehawg

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #27 on: Dec 30, 2007, 02:05 PM »
lots of gift cards....(gander..cabelas...etc. ..)spending money like a congressmen with a blank check...and to think i yell at wifezilla for this type of sending  ::) ;) :D

Offline walleymcjigger

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #28 on: Dec 30, 2007, 02:11 PM »
I got a smokervault. havnt tried it yet.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.