Offline harkness

• IceShanty Rookie
`
« on: Mar 23, 2014, 09:20 AM »
x

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Love IceFishing for SMELT,PERCH,BLUEGILLS,CRAPPIE,
I do all types of fishing; but I am Die hard Ice angler.
I love Ice Fishing the lakes of Rutland County. Recently moved to NY and now will be Ice fishing the Lakes Of New York.

Offline seayaknh

• Team IceShanty Regular
Well...I for one REALLY ENJOY the BIGWIGGLE!   He is knowledgeable, super friendly, and always willing to help others enjoy fishing.  If we had more "Joe's", the whole world would be a better place. 

Love the videos and tips...keep me coming Joe!

Offline tracker one

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • if you ain't gonna eat em,throw em back

Offline ICE_HOOK

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Fish now or never !!!!!!!

Offline blufloyd

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

oh  pleeze give us a big wiggle smiley before next season. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I fish better with a lit cigar; some people fish better with talent. ~Nick Lyons, Bright Rivers, 1977

Offline Troutmagnet

• Team IceShanty Addict
Well...I for one REALLY ENJOY the BIGWIGGLE!   He is knowledgeable, super friendly, and always willing to help others enjoy fishing.  If we had more "Joe's", the whole world would be a better place. 

X2

Offline flagfishon

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • You should have seen it! It was huge!
X3 , 4, AND 5

Offline Green Mountain Boy

• IceShanty Rookie
The Big Wiggle is our local "hard water ambassador", a spiritual leader if you will; therefore should only be referred to in third party out of respect.   :bow:

Offline Never Crappie

• IceShanty Rookie
little tired of only seeing posts from Harkness complaining about fishing habits and preferences of persons other than his perfect self!  Cant imagine you have many friends in life.  GO WIGGLE!  Nice guys should be acknowledged for all the good they do. ( this will never be you harkness.)

Offline fishingidjit

• Team IceShanty Maniac
I know for a fact that the fishingidgit likes reading bigwiggles posts !  ;D ;D

Offline mudchuck

• Team IceShanty Addict

X2

Offline dave bartlett

• Team IceShanty Regular
       Once you meet THE BIGWIGGLE you will understand who he is.I will fish with him any day.He's great company,great conversation,and he does catch fish.He is just a good guy to be on the ice with.   

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
All I can say is WOW!!!!
It feels so good to know that I have touched and helped other fishermen on this forum.
One of the biggest reasons why I started doing fishing charters years ago is because I get more pleasure out of helping other people catch fish and seeing the smiles on their faces when they do. So if I could help other ice anglers catch more fish and be happy when they do it then I know I did a good job. And I love to help other people and give advice to other Ice anglers so they can catch more fish.
Speaking of helping other ice anglers. I have a video that I am editing right now from Saturday that includes my godson and some other Ice shanty forum members like Mudchuck that will be posted pretty soon and I think the best part is in the beginning when you hear my God son talk about icefishing. Look for the video soon
I love Ice Fishing the lakes of Rutland County. Recently moved to NY and now will be Ice fishing the Lakes Of New York.

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
       Once you meet THE BIGWIGGLE you will understand who he is.I will fish with him any day.He's great company,great conversation,and he does catch fish.He is just a good guy to be on the ice with.
Thanks Dave. Did you mount that crappie yet your son caught.

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoy the videos and I'm glad they are not boring you yet. LOL

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
The Big Wiggle is our local "hard water ambassador", a spiritual leader if you will; therefore should only be referred to in third party out of respect.   :bow:
Thanks buddy.  Spiritual leader??? Lol.  ;D I don't know about that but I'm glad you enjoyed the videos and I'm glad you are a diehard ice anglers like me

Offline Green Mountain Boy

• IceShanty Rookie
Speaking of Third Party, The Green Mountain Boy, like Fishingidgit, looks forward to The Big Wiggles postings too! ;D

Offline gogetthegaff

• Team IceShanty Addict
Speaking of Third Party, The Green Mountain Boy, like Fishingidgit, looks forward to The Big Wiggles postings too! ;D
Gogetthegaff appreciates The Big Wiggle's posts as well. Gogetthegaff is not concerned that The Big Wiggle refers to himself as The Big Wiggle, since that's who he is, and Gogetthegaff refers to himself as Gogetthegaff anyway, which is just fine with Gogethegaff and I'll bet it's OK with The Big Wiggle too, but you'd have to ask The Big Wiggle...
What do you think Pikeaddict?
Ice fishing is a social activity that may occasionally be interrupted by the catching of fish.

Offline pikeaddict

• Team IceShanty Addict
Wiggle on BigWig

Offline ICE_HOOK

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Fish now or never !!!!!!!
Bigwiggle keeps this site alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline icejumper

• Team IceShanty Regular
Harkness Icejumper says you just got Wiggled. :roflmao: :icefish:

Offline slimeslopper

• IceShanty Rookie
  • that's why that call it fishin, not catching
 ::)All of youse guys need to fish more, and internet less.  we got 2-3 weeks of safe ice left get yer ass out there

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Wiggle on BigWig
Thanks buddy and I will.  You and gogetthegaff always crack me up with your comments.  How's the pike fishing been this year. 

Offline thebigwiggle

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Harkness Icejumper says you just got Wiggled. :roflmao: :icefish:
Your killing me.   ;D ;D

Offline pikeaddict

• Team IceShanty Addict
Thanks buddy and I will.  You and gogetthegaff always crack me up with your comments.  How's the pike fishing been this year.

Been good when I target them, several up to the 3 foot mark, but no big girls.  The LX-5 I bought this year has me out chasing other species, and I did more walleye fishing then I normally do.  No keepers though  :-\  Be after the gators the rest of the season.

Offline Lord_of_the_Perch

• Team IceShanty Regular
That video you are releasing with Mudduck and others wouldn't be an instructional video on how to get a vehicle unstuck would it????

.....just a little joke!!!

Offline mudchuck

• Team IceShanty Addict
smart@$$
  :P

Offline Lord_of_the_Perch

• Team IceShanty Regular
Sorry Mud; but I had to!

Offline flagfishon

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • You should have seen it! It was huge!
That video you are releasing with Mudduck and others wouldn't be an instructional video on how to get a vehicle unstuck would it????

.....just a little joke!!!

Also sorry, but that is too funny!

We're just both jealous of all those smelt Mudchuck.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.